Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chillin' (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marilyn_Manson
Marilyn_Manson

Chillin' (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Chillin' (OPEN)   Chillin' (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 3:34 am

Chillin' (OPEN) Large_10

Azrael was flipping a rusted drachma into the air and catching it again and again.
He felt the cold metal against his palm.
He was dominant with his right hand but he decided to test the coordination of his left hand from time to time.
The current style he was adorned with made him look like a hobo but made him feel like some kind of war-tattered hero
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Chillin' (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' (OPEN)   Chillin' (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 3:50 am

Arachne would happento come across him, arching an eyebrow. "Nice coat. Where'd you get it?" Of course, she just wanted to take the coat away from him, study it, and see if she could weave something like it. Not that she needed to, it's just... a Curse of her Mother's that made her want to... She'd walk around him, studying what she could see of the coat
Back to top Go down
Marilyn_Manson
Marilyn_Manson

Chillin' (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' (OPEN)   Chillin' (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 3:58 am

Chillin' (OPEN) Large_10

"Oh, uh, I found it in my father's closet. I don't know where he got it from though."
He suddenly started to straighten up his clothes because he was a tiny bit self conscious.
He started to flip the drachma again.
He was sort of addicted to it.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Chillin' (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' (OPEN)   Chillin' (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 4:03 am

She ran a hand through her flowing black locks. "You, uh, seem quite addicted to your coin there. Maybe you should get one of those damned Fidget Spinner things?" She hated those things. They were just ridiculously stupid and shouldn't even exist to begin with!
Back to top Go down
Marilyn_Manson
Marilyn_Manson

Chillin' (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' (OPEN)   Chillin' (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 4:11 am

Chillin' (OPEN) Large_10

"Eh, they seem stupid to the better half of people. But I guess it's like cigarettes, once you pick them up you can't put them down."
He said as he stopped flipping his coin because he was doing it involuntarily before and only took notice then.
He blew his long red hair out of his eyes and put it behind his ears.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Chillin' (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' (OPEN)   Chillin' (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 4:19 am

Her hands wound randomly dance in the air, as if she was doing something. It took her a few minutes to realize what she was doing, and she'd offer an embarrassed look. "Sorry, bad habit.. I blame my Mother for it, really."
Back to top Go down
Marilyn_Manson
Marilyn_Manson

Chillin' (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' (OPEN)   Chillin' (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 4:28 am

Chillin' (OPEN) Large_10

"You probably haven't even heard of my mother, she is one of the Machae though."
Azrael had a soft smile on his face.
A demigod's godly parent is often talked about, seeing they are the only reason s/he is at camp.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Chillin' (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' (OPEN)   Chillin' (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 4:39 am

"Yeah, while my Mom's Athena and she hates me and my name. Oh sure, blame the innocent baby for the Dad giving her a terrible name." She shrugged. Despite what she just said, she doesn't seem troubled by it. A lot of kids had terrible names. Despite her gothic-ish clothes, she wasn't that depressing
Back to top Go down
Marilyn_Manson
Marilyn_Manson

Chillin' (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' (OPEN)   Chillin' (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 11:47 am

Chillin' (OPEN) Large_10

"I was born on Olympus because my father died before I was birthed. But she just had to give me an edgy name 'Azrael'."
He sighed and started to flip the coin again as sort of a tic.
Azrael was visibly uncomfortable, he doesn't communicate because he always thinks he said the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Chillin' (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' (OPEN)   Chillin' (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 6:08 pm

"Can't be as shitty as being named 'Arachne' after your Mom's biggest enemy. Why Dad suddenly decided to study spiders, I don't know. Still won't tell me." She'd continue to weave in the air. "If I was doing this in the regular world, I'm pretty sure somebody would have me committed or working in a sweatshop." Yup, making fun of herself. "But you can call me Rachel. Everyone does. Except for my Dad and Chiron. And Mom, she mostly just calls me 'Hey You'. We got a real Thug thing going on."
Back to top Go down
Marilyn_Manson
Marilyn_Manson

Chillin' (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' (OPEN)   Chillin' (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 6:16 pm

Chillin' (OPEN) Large_10

Azrael laughed softly.
"Nice to meet you, Rachel."
Azrael held his hand out for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Chillin' (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' (OPEN)   Chillin' (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 6:17 pm

She'd stop weaving in the air Seriously Mom, what the hell is wrong with you?, and shake his hand. She had a decent grip, y'know, for a girl. If you wanted a ridiculous grip from a girl, go shake Cherry's hand. She won't let go until you submit. "I think you have a cool name, actually. But you probably get that a lot, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Marilyn_Manson
Marilyn_Manson

Chillin' (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' (OPEN)   Chillin' (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Chillin' (OPEN) Large_10

"Actually, a lot of people don't even know my name. I shy away from introducing myself."
Azrael didn't mind talking to someone once they were acquainted, even just a little bit.
Azrael pulled a black hairband from his pants and in a quick motion his hair was in a man-bun.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Chillin' (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' (OPEN)   Chillin' (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 6:39 pm

The Man-bun was a strange fashion choice for some guys, but it was pretty useful. Especially during combat training here. "So they just call you 'Hey You' or 'Dude' or 'Bro' or some other generic term?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chillin' (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' (OPEN)   Chillin' (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin' (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons-
Jump to: