Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Jake was in his room, editing the video he and Claire just made. They had done just a simple vlog at Walmart, where they bought nerf guns and had a nerf war, and were planning to shoot another video, an Overwatch game. He checked his sub count, which was now 3,521. 678. He hoped to make it to 4 mil by Christmas. He was pretty much at least 10,000 of those subs were just because of his sister, which he always had a fun time reading the YouTube comments about. Such as:
Wow, Claire is looking hot today!
I would f*ck the shit out of Claire.
Claire should wear her Wonder Woman cosplay outfit again (;

He rolled his eyes, adjusting his glasses. He continued editing the video, while reading the comments on their last video, about how they should do another Truth or Dare video, or Destiny gameplay, or World of Warcraft, or their reaction to Spiderman: Homecoming. Also, the obligatory comments about Claire wearing her Harley Quinn outfit again.

Dave, Jake's father, knocked on his door. "Hey, me and your grandfather are going to bingo night. Your sister is in the living room, and your other will be home soon. If she smells like alcohol, or brings home a boy, tell me when I get home, so I can kill her, alright?"

"Gotcha, Dad," Jake said, editing out a part of the video where Claire forget their outro. He peered at the YouTube comments again.

Captain Jake Sparrow, comment pls!

He growled.

Always watching
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Claire came into the room after Dave had left. "Yo, what do you think the next video should be? I'm thinking it should be another of one of our comedy skits, or here's a good idea we see if we could get some of our friends to get in it and play some sort of party games. Personally, I think we should play "Use Your Words" with the family setting off," she winked. She sat down next to Jake in her gaming seat and peered at the screen.
"Ya know. Sometimes I wish people wouldn't comment those things, anyway, we should do something fun, and not for youtube for once."

Liam Noel/Son of Bia/16
Justin Nelson/Son of Amun/15
Lucca Antillio Campana/Son of Euterpe/16
Nicolás Quetzal/ Son of Tlaloc/20
Nathen Huner/Son of Hecate/13
Claire Sparrow/Legacy of Fortuna and daughter of Trivia/2nd Cohort
Goodies:
Exotic Pet
Quest slot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:49 pm

"Next time, knock, dude," Jake said. "How would you like it if I walked into your room unannounced?" he asked, turning to Claire. "And sure, we can do that, but I think we should do some content that our fans want to see again, like World of Warcraft." He paused. "Yeah, but as bad as it sounds, if your sex appeal gets us subs, it gets us subs. There's a bunch of creepy pervs on the internet, just read your Instagram comments. Do you remember when we posed for a picture at the pool? So many comments about your...assets."

Jake snorted. "What else besides YouTube? Video games? We need to pump out content, I want 4 mil by Christmas, fam." He got his camera. "Why did we ever think it was a good idea to have a video in your cosplay outfit?" he said and laughed. "You want to comment on some of the comments? I can always finish video editing later."

Always watching
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:16 pm

"Well, dad was just in here so I thought it was fine." She smiled, "On the bright side, they can't find us, considering where we live. And yeah, we'll do more video games, we just haven't done a skit in a while and some of our subscribers like those."
"As for myself, I don't care how many subscribers we have, I just find it fun to make vids. As for the cosplay, it was just a good idea at the time." She laughed, "Yeah, I'll reply to some comments."
She scooted over to her own computer and booted it up, went to their most recent video, and started to reply to some comments.

Liam Noel/Son of Bia/16
Goodies:
Exotic Pet
Quest slot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:23 pm

ooc: Do they share a room? That's a bit odd for 16 year old twins of the opposite gender xD Or is her equipment just in his room?

bic:

"Yeah, of course, this all started for fun, but this is our shot at stardom. We're already making a pretty decent amount, especially for our age, off of this videos, and if we continue pumping out good, wholesome content, we could be at 10 mil, then 20, then 30, etc. until we're the most popular YouTubers." Jake jumped onto his bed, looking at the various nerdy posters around his room. "Skits are fun, but there's just as much demand for other stuff." He turned on the TV. "You're clearly the likable one, you should start doing more singular videos, like myself." He saw one of the older Spidermans on, Spiderman 2, and turned to that channel. "Did you ever get your custom lightsaber shipped?" It was a pain to order stuff- they had to make it go to the camp address, then the camp would ship it to them.

Always watching
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:33 pm

OOC: Just her video equipment is in his room lol

BIC:
"Oh yeah, it said it might come in today or tomorrow, but since this is camp, it will take about another week." She sighed, she was really hoping to get into some duels with the sabers, the ones they ordered are extra durable. "Yeah, I'll start doing more singular vids, I just don't know what to do them on," She leaned back in her chair so she could look at Jake, "What do you think? I mean other than just vlogs, maybe singular skits and some gaming, uh I don't know man."

Liam Noel/Son of Bia/16
Goodies:
Exotic Pet
Quest slot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:39 pm

"That sucks," Jake said. "We should totally do another Star Wars cosplay in the park, just not, you know, recording this time. I think people are starting to get suspicious where we're filming these videos. I mean, I know we've said San Fran before, but I always get questions about where in San Fran." He thought about her singular video issue. "Do some videos of you and your friends. That's a surefire way to get views." Jake paid attention to the TV. "We should totally build another fortress and have a rock war. That got tons of views." Jake got back on his computer, starting to edit again. "We could do another rap battle? Haven't done one of those since hitting 900k."

Always watching
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:30 pm

"We should, and yeah, we should only record inside buildings, so no one gets too curious." She laid even though Jake moved. "We'll do both of those, and yeah, I record with some friends," She smiled, she always wanted to try to get her friends involved into their youtube, now she had an excuse. "what would we rap battle about? Oh! I know! We could try writing a song, we could go over to that Greek camp and have them play the instruments for us, we'll record it, it can't be that much different than a rap." She said, spewing a half-thought of idea.

Liam Noel/Son of Bia/16
Goodies:
Exotic Pet
Quest slot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:34 pm

"We could rap battle just like, roasting each other." He looked at her. "The Greek thing has some edge on it, I like that idea, but I don't know if we could get people in our videos randomly like that- it'd be fun, but we don't want people leeching off us. So, did you have any friends in mind for your next singular video?"

Always watching
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:42 pm

"We could pay them to do, what are the odds that they would have a youtube channel anyway, or post their stuff on the internet? As for friends I was thinking Ashley or Emily, maybe both, I'm not so sure." She said thinking out loud.

Liam Noel/Son of Bia/16
Goodies:
Exotic Pet
Quest slot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:04 pm

"Right, right. I don't know, I guess it's up to you." Jake looked at her. "I need a slushie. Do you want to go get slushies and maybe see a movie? I mean, that'd probably be a solid idea, since we're just sitting around. We can do the Overwatch video later. Hmm, though, we don't want Dad to think we left the house...we'll be quick." Jake grabbed the keys.

Always watching
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:17 pm

"Let me get my shoes." She quickly went into her room and grabbed her shoes, and her camera, you never know if you will need to record or take a picture of something. She stepped out only to turn around and go but in for her purse, and went to the living room for Jake. "Ready." She said to Jake. She then followed him to the car.

OOC: Will they share a car or have will both have their own?

Liam Noel/Son of Bia/16
Goodies:
Exotic Pet
Quest slot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:20 pm

ooc: Either's fine, I imagined one they share.

bic:

Jake got in the driver's seat, and drove to the nearest gas station. He parked and went into the little store they had. He looked at the various items- milks, chips, bread, and, the devil's toys, fidget spinners. "Uh, two slushies please. Blueberry and cherry." His favorite was cherry, and he knew his sister's was blueberry.

Always watching
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:59 pm

OOC: Okay, they're sharing a car then.

BIC: Claire separated from Jake and went on to grab some snakes for them. She grabbed some Oreos and a bag of assorted candy. Then at the cash register, she paid for the items and waited for Jake at the door. "Nice, thanks, I got us some goodies." She held up the bag of sweets.

Liam Noel/Son of Bia/16
Goodies:
Exotic Pet
Quest slot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:14 pm

Jake nodded, making their way out of the store with the slushies. He went in the car, and started it up. "Alright, sweet, the plan was successful, let's get back home." He drove back to their house, playing Panda by Designer full blast. When they were home, he got out. "Hmm, now I'm in the mood for some skateboard tricks..." he smiled, handing her the camera, and getting the skateboard. "Ready?"

Always watching
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:11 pm

She set up the camera, "Ready!" She said, just before she hit the record button.

OOC: Sorry for the short post. I'm just not feeling it rn ;-;

Liam Noel/Son of Bia/16
Goodies:
Exotic Pet
Quest slot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:16 pm

ooc: It's good- if you want, we can start a new topic or just stop this one (or both)

bic:

Jake started doing various skateboard tricks. He would jump up and spin, and the such. He soon stopped. "OKay, stop, I'm out of breath. We'll edit it later into a montage to make it look cooler."

Always watching
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)   

Back to top Go down

The Curse of the Black Pearl (private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1