Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild party (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Wild party (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:35 pm

"I trust you, but you are so oblivious it's funny," Bri smiled knowingly at him before frowning and her eyebrows came together. "Yeah, her. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:48 pm

"Awww, f*ck. We used to be together, but we broke up. It was kind of mutual. It was funny how we met, actually, so we were both at this party or something, and I was drunk, and I just kinda went over to her and hit it off. We were kissing within 5 minutes," Keith pretended to think about it and sigh happily, to get Bri jealous enough to kiss him. "Her lips were so soft and nice. She's the best kisser I've ever met, honestly. No other girl can kiss me from ten minutes straight. She's for sure better than you at kissing, you could never kiss me for ten minutes. But it's okay, sometimes people are just better at things in life, and some people aren't very good at things," Keith said, trying to edge her on.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Bri rolled her eyes, seeing what he was trying to do but she was not affected. That girl she meet was kind of shy and innocent. Bri didn't doubt that her and Keith probably dated, but it was unlikely that the girl decided to go all crazy with him.

"It's sad that you think that," Bri pouted slightly, looking out the window. "I was going to kiss you, but I guess there is no use in doing it now if you are so certain she is better than me, then I might as well not even try."

Bri let out a dramatic sigh, fighting the smirk that was tugging at her lips.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:57 pm

Keith laughed. "Oh shut up and kiss me," he said with an eyeroll, leaning over and kissing her cheek. "Now, your turn, but to my lips," he said and laughed again. "But, yeah, Maya, daughter of Athena, that's awfully weird she was there and I never noticed. I'm glad I didn't, but still." He looked at the time. "I'm hungry, let's go grab some food," he said, patting her hand. "Unless, you want to kiss," he inquired, hand on the car door handle.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 9:02 pm

Bri leaned over to Keith and gave him a quick peck on the lips before grinning at his mischievously and opening the door and hoping out and then into the back, where she put her tank top and flannel on over her bathing suit and slipped on her muddy old jeans.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 9:19 pm

Keith put on a shirt and walked to the nearest burger place. "Whatcha hungry for? Hopefully burgers or chicken." He went in, looking at her. "Maybe I'll make your bikini the thing you have to wear."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 9:21 pm

Bri's stomach growled. "I'm starving. I'd eat a dead pigeon if you asked me too, let's go," Bri grabbed his hand and dragged him to the burger place. "And I'm pretty sure they have a no pants no service rule, so then we wouldn't be able to get food," Bri gave him an amused look as she walked inside and ordered a Big Mac and fries.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 9:26 pm

"Not in the McDonald's, dippy," Keith said with an eyeroll. He ordered some chicken nuggets and fries, and took a seat. "Try not to wipe your mouth on your shirt this time, that'd probably be a good place to start," he said with an eyebrow raise. "There's why there's people that cut down trees and turn them to a soft, white material that we can use to wipe our mouths and dispose of." He moved the napkins toward her. "So, who would you say is your favorite person in the world? How about you top three?" he asked, pretending to check his phone, but recording her for blackmail/joke purposes in case she said he was one. He pretended to laugh a little at something, to play it off more.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 9:35 pm

Bri violently whipped her mouth on her shirt to make a point, even though she had nothing on her face. She looked at the napkin and back at Keith with a raised brow. "What a waste of trees."

Bri thought about what he said for a moment. "Aphrodite, Quinn, and Hitler," Bri said sarcastically before actually thinking about it. "Umm . . . I don't know. I think I'm a pretty good person. I don't know," Bri gave up. "You go first and it might come to me."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 9:44 pm

Keith rolled his eyes at her wiping her mouth. "Uh, gee, I'd probably have to say my friends Rodney and Jack, and you. I don't have many people I'm super close with." He continued to pretend to look at his phone. "I'm not one of your favorite people?" he asked, a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 9:48 pm

Bri thought about it for a moment. "I guess so. Not a lot of options but sure. Uhh, you, Evan Peters, and Michelle Obama." Bri thought about it for a moment before nodding her head. "Yeah, that seems about right." Bri took another big bite of her burger.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 9:53 pm

Keith nodded, and saw their food being brought to them. He started to eat a little. "We should go shopping after this, to get you new clothes. You can't wear the same muddy jeans everyday. I'll help you out a bit."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 9:56 pm

Bri was offended and the look came over her face. "There is nothing wrong with my clothes and I love these jeans! There sentimental. I don't need new clothes. If anything we should go and confiscate your hair gel," Bri glanced at his hair. It looked like a bulldozer couldn't mess it up.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 9:58 pm

"Hey, let's not throw insults. Even if they're sentimental, you still need jeans that aren't muddy. Don't walk through camp looking like you're poor when you aren't. Let me help you. I'll even pay." He ate a few nuggets.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 10:07 pm

"I don't want you to pay and I don't need new jeans," Bri gritted her teeth as she argued with him. "I don't care what I look like and it's not my problem and it shouldn't be yours either," Bri glared at Keith quickly before eating a few fries.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 pm

"I care what you look like! I mean, not like that, like I want you to look like you care and you're not purposely trying to hide the fact that your dad's like, rich. Not everyone can see your personality like I can, and first impressions are based on looks." He ate a few fries as well. "Are you like, scared to eat your burger in front of me?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 10:37 pm

"I'm not doing it on purpose. I just don't care!" Bri growled and gave Keith a glare before taking three huge bites of her burger and swallowing. To annoy him she did whipped her mouth on her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 5:44 pm

Keith rolled his eyes. "Really? Then I have a proposition for you. Scott Drawer, Third Cohort Optio, son of Veritas. He can tell when someone is lying and make them tell the truth. Why don't I get in contact with him? We can have a jolly ole time."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 6:39 pm

"Invite him all you want, because I'm not lying," Bri seethed, putting some more force into her words. "Not everyone cares about looks and what other people think. I know that might be a little shock to you, but I am one of those people," Bri said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 6:46 pm

Keith laughed. "It isn't about looks or what other people think- it's the fact that you're covering up a big lie. You do care about what other people think, you're scared what they think, so you paint yourself this way to stay under the radar. You're afraid of putting yourself out there and being rejected. I used to be the same way." He ate a few fries.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 6:50 pm

"Well that is good for you, but that isn't me. I don't paint myself a certain way, I am a certain way. Is there anything wrong with that?" Bri challenged, glaring strongly at Keith. If looks could kill, Keith would be dead. "I'm not afraid of putting myself out there! I'm not covering up anything! I just jumped on a table at a stupid party and told everyone to back off!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 7:18 pm

"If you're not afraid of putting yourself out there, why don't you have many friends? Do you think perhaps it's because you push them all way?" he asked, taking a sip of his soda. "There's things wrong with you, but I accept them and still like you for it. Some people might not be so accepting."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Bri bit her lip hard to resist the urge to punch Keith in the face. He was really starting to anger her. "I just don't thrive on making friend, okay? I don't push anyone away, but no one tries and neither do I," Bri ran a hand through her hair roughly as she shoved some more fries into her mouth. "I don't care if people accept me, because if they don't, why would I want to be friends with them?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 7:24 pm

Keith nodded. "I gotcha. I just don't want you to be lonely. I really would like you to have some friends to keep you company, and I'm not too sure how to do that. I strongly suggest buying new clothes, if only for me, because I think it'll be a good thing to do. If you think of yourself highly, you'll accept yourself more." Keith soon finished his meal. "Hey, and if-"

"Guys!" Finn said. "How's it going? Did you guys see the pilot episode of Finntastic TV?" he sat by Bri in the booth. "I want your opinions."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 7:26 pm

"I don't need to clothes and if you say that again I will--" Finn interrupted her going-to-be-great threat and she rolled her eyes at him. "Finn, don't you have someone else to annoy?" Finn was an okay guy . . . but Bri still highly disliked him and he seemed to be a pervy idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild party (private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Residental District-
Jump to: