Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, I love you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Hello, I love you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 1:13 pm

Hello, I love you - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o8acj5w9aK1s13n4w_500
"...Koda." He said in a softer tone. "My name is Koda." He glanced over his shoulder at the nearly blind before, then back forward. "And I'm not treating you like a kid."

Last edited by Green on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 1:20 pm

"Koda. That's a very cool name. Nice to meet you, I guess."I frowned then sighed, running my hand through my hair nervously. "Look, how about we just try this again, okay? I don't see a reason why we must be so hostile to one another"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 5:07 pm

Koda let go of his arm and turned to look at him again. "I'm not being hostile. Aren't you Romans supposed to be the tough ones anyway? Us Greeks are 'too artsy'."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 6:04 pm

I frowned and titled my head, looking down at him with a confused look. "I don't think that's true. Maybe for the majority, but you certainly seem tougher than me"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 6:13 pm

The son of Nemesis' eyes softened briefly. "...Obviously." He mumbled and let go of his arm. "What's this Caesar place anyway, huh? A teen club or something?"

Last edited by Green on Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 6:16 pm

I gave him a shy smile, interpreting this turn of events as an opportunity for improvement. "It's just a small coffee shop, I work there"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 6:19 pm

"...And you're going to go in blind as a damn bat. How does that make sense? It doesn't. It doesn't make sense." Koda shook his head and looked around at the Roman buildings. "You need to go and get your glasses, Blind Boy."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 6:24 pm

"They need two more days to be ready and I can't skip work"I shrugged. "I'll just try my best, you know. How hard can it be?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 6:35 pm

"Great Hera you need help, Peter. You can just go to work without being able to see. You probably know that already, but decided to do it anyway." Koda put a hand on his hip. "Go back to your barracks or whatever you call it."

Last edited by Green on Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 6:43 pm

I chuckled and shook my head in decline. "You don't get it. I can't miss work, I'll get fired. And it's pretty tough finding job here, as unreal as that sounds"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 6:50 pm

Koda glared at him, then rolled his eyes. "You're an idiot, then. Maybe next time you'll know better than to forget your damn glasses." The son of Nemesis turned around and continued to lead him to his job.

Last edited by Green on Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 6:51 pm

"I didn't freaking forget them, I would just go back if I had! I broke them!"I snapped, glaring slightly and running a hand through my hair as I exhaled in an attempt to keep my cool.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 6:59 pm

"Well you're a bigger idiot for breaking them." Even though his words were harsh, Koda decided to give him a big dose of good luck to counteract him breaking his glasses. "A dumbass really."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 7:03 pm

"Not my fault. They fell and I couldn't see so I stepped on them while searching for them"I mumbled with a childish pout.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 7:07 pm

"So it is your fault. You're even more of a dumb ass then what I thought before." Koda turned around to look at him. He started to clap. "Congrats. You're an official idiot. How does that make you feel. Bad, I hope." With every insult, the more and more good luck Peter got. Hopefully something great will happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 7:11 pm

""Yeah, it actuay does"I frowned and reached out to stop him. "What's wrong? I mean, you come here and insult me like I'm your arch enemy. It can't be just because I bumped into you"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 7:17 pm

"No, it's not. Its because you're a dumbass. A dumb. Ass. Maybe next time you'll grow a backbone and not step on your own glasses." Koda hissed. "You should be ashamed of yourself, honestly. What kind of pathetic, blind, skinny ass Roman are you? A one that sucks." And with that, Peter's good fortune was at it's peak. "Dumbass."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 7:31 pm

I stared and looked at him dumbfounded, mouth slightly gaping and eyes wide in shock. "I-I.... I mean, i-it's true, but.... Wow"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 7:37 pm

"I know it's true." Koda clipped. He looked down at his shoes, then back up at Peter. "It hurts, doesn't it? Good."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 7:40 pm

"Are you some kind of sadist freakshow or something?" I blurted out and imediatelly covered my mouth with my hands. Yup, you did it Pete. You're gonna get your ass kicked. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 7:43 pm

Koda's eyes widened briefly, but then went back to normal. A small grin came across his face. "Look who's standing up for themselves." He turned around and continued walking until he came to the Caesar's spot. "Here, can you open the door for yourself or do I need to help you?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 7:45 pm

Blushing deeply for the remaining time we walked, I hurried to push the door open. "Um, t-thank you for helping me, Koda. I hope you enjoy your time here"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 7:46 pm

"I hope you enjoy burning yourself." Koda pushed passed him and went to sit down at one of the tables. He took in a deep breath and sighed. "Gods, you're annoying."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 7:47 pm

"Then what are you still doing here?"I asked as I put on my hat and grabbed a notepad. "Shouldn't you run away or something?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 7:50 pm

"I don't run away and get me a menu. I'm starving." He snapped his fingers at Peter and sat back in his seat. "You can't even see where the menus are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I love you
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next