Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Finntastic House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

The Finntastic House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 8:07 pm

Finn rolled his eyes and smiled, wiping some pepper off. He kissed her back. "I love you too. But, like, what do you like about me? Like my personality, my looks? Like, you're so hot, and I'm just kind of...not. I don't know."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 8:11 pm

"You have a great personality with a matching sense of humor. You're always so optimistic." Swipes some fries from him. "It makes me believe that together, anything is possible" She'd blush at the "hot" comment. "Sometimes, being hot isn't everything. It can be a lot of work"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 8:16 pm

"Yeah, I guess. I don't know. Like, about the hot being hard. I think it's harder being ugly. But, I truly do believe anything is possible, I mean, look at us. A guy like me got a guy like you, and you've completely changed since we've met. It just makes me worried that with you being so hot and me being so not, that sometime a better guy will come along. Do you like the way I look at all?" he continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 8:18 pm

She'd throw more pepper into his face, actually annoyed with this topic. "If I was going to leave you, it would have happened by now. I don't know why you want to depress yourself with this topic." She'd munch her food and sip her water.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 8:30 pm

"Sorry, it's just been on my mind along with the whole marriage thing," he said, wiping the pepper out of his face. He finished up, and then drove to the Court House. He walked in, and (legal processes).

Turns out, Charlotte was already 17- she actually had a birthday of January 1st. Finn followed her out of the Court House, and hugged her. "Sweet, now let's go make out!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 8:34 pm

She'd blink, wondering why January 1st at 12:00:00am, then shrugged. Apparently her Mother was trying to be "First" for bragging rights that year. "I guess Mom wanted to go 'FIRST!' or something." She'd giggle. "I'll drive. Don't wanna end up in the lake, do we?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 8:44 pm

"Right," Finn said with a smile, knowing she was mocking when they were hammered. He tossed her the keys and got in the passenger seat. "I think I'm a better driver though." He sighed. "So I guess we'll both be 18 within a few months. That means we're legal adults." He smiled at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 8:47 pm

"Not like that means anything to the Legion." She'd do all the correct, things, then back out, and drive them home. "Your Mother keeps calling and leaving messages. We should change our number or something, because I'm getting bored of listening to her." Her stomach would grumble, causing her to slap it. "Hush you, you just ate!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 8:52 pm

"My mom's just worried. I still think it might be a good idea to annul the marriage, and just keep living together. I don't know, maybe we'll take another trip back at some point." He looked out of his window. "You should wear the lingerie I bought you sometime. It'd be very nice for me." He rolled down his window, getting some breeze.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 8:54 pm

"What are you talking about? I've been wearing it..." He hadn't noticed? She'd get a pouty look on her face. "You've been so wrapped up in work for your show that you haven't noticed it.." They'd arrive home, and she'd pull a J-Turn into the parking space, possibly freaking him out. "I wonder how many times she called since we went to go eat."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 9:03 pm

"Oh, really? Damn, I've got to be really distracted to not realize my wife's butt hanging out of her clothes," he said, holding on as she made a turn. He got out, with a laugh. "Yeah, 17 years my mother hasn't cared about me, I get married, suddenly she does. I have so many mortal siblings, dude." He went into the house. "I think we should paint the place sometime," he said, before kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 9:05 pm

"I've asked for some variations on white, pink, and yellow, as well as Mint Green." she'd say, serious. "I've been making plans to pretty up the place to keep me occupied when I'm not cooking." She'd then muss up his hair. "You work too hard"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 9:12 pm

"Maybe," Finn said, throwing himself on the couch. "Still wish we had a TV," he said, running his hand through his hair. "Babe, you promised me kissing in exchange for figuring out your birthdate. Damn that's a weird sentence. Now," he patted his lap. "You can't escape the offer!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 9:14 pm

He'd get a pillow to the face instead. "You have to be patient, Finn." Without another word, she'd stalk off to the bed room, and eventually return. "Now, where were we?" *Naughtiness*
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 9:19 pm

After much kissing, Finn would fall asleep on the couch, hugging Charlotte. He woke up at 3 AM, yawning. He realized Charlotte was asleep, and all the lights were still on. "Hey, babe," he whispered, shaking her a little.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 9:29 pm

She'd mumble unintelligibly for a bit before responding. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat" She was tired, and wanted to sleep. She'd then roll over him and onto the floor, causing her to wake up. "Ow"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 10:17 pm

Finn laughed. "I was just going to see if you were awake, and wanted to go to the arcade, But it's okay, go back to sleep." He helped her up, back on the couch, hugging her again. "We can go later."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 10:30 pm

"Sounds good to me." She'd soon fall fast asleep, as she was tired. Also, he was very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 10:40 pm

Finn woke up a few hours later, yawning. He stretched a little, and looked at his wife. "Good morning," he said. "Oh Jupiter, is that BO you or me? Or us both?" he said, laughing. He rubbed her back.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 10:41 pm

"Probably you." She'd give him a kiss on the cheek, then roll over him and head to the bedroom. "Time to get clean and ready for the day"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Finn nodded, and got up. "But wait, don't I get a good morning kiss?" he asked, following her and kissing her. Being Finn, though, of course he automatically wrapped his arms around her and kept the kiss going.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 10:50 pm

So it was that she attempted to get ready for the day, with her "not-Husband-or-something" reluctant to let go. "I'm going to spray you with water if you don't let go of me", she said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 10:55 pm

"Really, trying to repel me is your idea of getting rid of me? I've known you like 5 months now and that's the best you can come up with?" he asked and laughed. "You know you're going to have to give in..." he said, trying to do a Darth Sidious impression. He closed his eyes and puckered his lips.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 10:56 pm

Giggling, she'd put a chip clip on those lips. "At some point, but you have work and I've got things to do." She was highly amused at this point
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 11:00 pm

"Negative, I have no obligations on Saturdays but eating, arcade, you, and doing stupid things," he removed the chip clip. "So I could be here all day," Finn said, kissing her neck up and down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Finntastic House
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next