Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still Lost in Elf Land

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

Still Lost in Elf Land Empty
PostSubject: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 1:32 am

"Mimi" was exhausted. She had spent the last 3 days working with no sleep, and only water. Master was very unhappy with her, and had threatened to cut off her hair. Had she been able to make a sound, she would have gasped in horror. But she was mute, and couldn't. Just like when she was leered at by Master's guests. At least he wasn't threatening to whip her again...
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 2:34 am

Winston arrived at the Elven house, where he heard rumors of a Valkyrie demigod being captured. He was wearing a black shirt, light armor, and combat boots/pants, with a buckle. He had his hammer on his buckle, ready for action. Winston had a mask on, to cover the fact he wasn't an elf, and had fake pointy ears. He knocked on the front door, letting the elf Master know he was here to bargain a trade. After some convincing and being let it, Winston slammed the Master from behind with his hammer, and tied him up. He flew around the house.

"Hello?" he called.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 2:46 am

She heard someone calling, but being mute, and told only to attend to the Master, she just continued cleaning. Of course, hand washing a massive marble countertop was tricky enough, especially when it was like 12 feet long and 4 feet wide. All of it was required to shine.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 2:51 am

Winston searched around, until he found Fianna. "Valkyrie, I'm here to rescue you!" he said, nodding his head towards the door. "C'mon, let's go," he said, "you're free." He removed his mask and pointy ears. Winston was very tall, at 6'5", very muscular, with blonde hair, brown eyes, and a light tan.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 2:55 am

Staring at the strange man, who spoke English, she had a look of terror in her eyes... Then she sprayed him in the eyes with Lemon Pledge, and started running away from him, hoping to find one of the other servants to help her escape
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 3:09 am

Winston felt the Lemon Pledge in his eyes. He luckily had felt much worse, so it didn't bother him. He wiped his eyes and followed her, tearing up a bit. "Wait, stop. I'm Winston Corbin, son of Thor. I understand you're being held captive by these elves, yes? I'm here to rescue you, Valkyrie. Please listen to me," he said. "What's your name? Can you speak? Hold up one hand if you understand me." Winston could speak Elven as well.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 3:15 am

She wasn't stopping. Master had warned her that strange men might come to take her to the Sweat Factories! She didn't know what happened there, but it didn't sound good. Finding a fire poker, she'd grab it. Maybe she could hit the man and he'd go away?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 3:42 am

Winston flew by her and put up a hand to stop. "Stop," he said. "Girl, I want you to listen. You are being held captive. I am here to save you. I can prove it." He pulled out a flier- Valkyrie Missing, with her picture and a description. "Please listen to me," he said. "I am here to help you."

Suddenly, four Elven men came in, and attacked Winston from behind. One grabbed Fianna and threw her onto the ground.

Winston drew his hammer and shocked the four men, knocking them out. He went over to Fianna, helping her up. "See? We need to go."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 3:45 am

She'd roll on the ground upon hitting it, her head coming in contact with the wall. The Wall, rudely, won. So she was basically knocked unconscious. In a somewhat revealing french maid outfit.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 4:01 am

Winston picked her up, over one shoulder, and flew off to Yggdrasil.
---
Once they were back to Boston, in Midgard, he took her to his house, which no one was home. He put her under a bunch of covers, on the couch, and took a shower. He came back, in nothing but shorts and underwear, to check on her. He had two cups of tea. "Do you want some?" he asked, sitting next to her. "Do you remember anything? What is your name? You are in my house, by the way, I intended to keep you here until your healthy, then you're needed back in Valhalla."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 4:06 am

So he was barely clad. She scrambled out of the couch and hid against the back of it, clearly terrified of him. It should be quiet evident that she doesn't remember anything at all. Nor has she made a single sound. It was almost creepy, as if she was some silent killer
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 7:09 pm

Winston sighed, thinking. "I am Winston, son of Thor. I rescued you. You are a Valkyrie, you were being held captive by elven slaveholders. Your allegiance belongs to Valhalla, and the Norse gods. You are a daughter of Loki, Fianna. I know your name, but I'm trying to ease you in. I understand you may be confused and not know who to trust, which is why I need you to listen to me. I am not here to hurt you, but to help you. Please do not fear me, I promise following the rescue mission we will not have to speak." Winston held out his hand for her to take. "Please take my hand and follow me, I'm going to lead you to the bathroom so you can shower. Tomorrow you return to your home. If you do not wish to believe me, why would you be here safe and sound? Why would those elves make you their slave? Why would they attack me? Listen, please, Fianna, you are so much more than a slave. Please."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 7:21 pm

Something in his words started gears turning in her mind, and flashes of her last battle began to go through her mind. Along with her Crash-landing into the Realm of Elves, and an Elf grinning malevolently at her. She clenched her fists in anger, and let out a cry of anger. The next thing she did was take his hand, and pull hard, to send him off-balance. She had no desire to be with this Son of Thor. Most of Thor's kids were annoyingly arrogant. Moving past him, she'd go into his room, and raid his closet. This maid outfit would be burned, and she'd probably burn down that Elf's house with it.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 7:28 pm

Winston flew when she attempted to throw him, and landed quickly. He followed her as she raided his closet. "Daughter of Loki, I realize you may be angry, but if you do anything to me or my mother's possessions, I will personally have your Valkyrie powers taken away, or at the very least, you're in for the fight of your life. Listen to me. Valhalla needs you. I need you to make yourself comfortable, because in the morning, we're heading back there. After that, we won't ever have to talk again."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 7:31 pm

"If you don't shut up while I find something to wear that isn't this terrible outfit, I will smack you. And since you've clearly forgotten that the Valkyrie are Favored by Odin, what do you think would happen if you tried to take my powers away? I'm sure your Father wouldn't enjoy being punished by the All-Father. Nor would you." It was true that Odin tended to frown on people interfering with the Valkyries. She'd grab a hoodie, some cargo pants, and a belt, as well as a generic shirt, and head to the bathroom, where she'd change clothes. When she returned, she'd slap the taste/sight out of him. "And that is for leering at me"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 7:41 pm

"I didn't leer at you, Daughter of Loki, who do you think I am?" he swung his hammer. "Now that you no longer look like you're going down the path of prostitution, let's get some rest. No use returning to Valhalla while tired. Well, at least, I need a rest, you may not. Now, even though I know who you are, I want you to properly introduce yourself." Winston looked down at her, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 7:48 pm

"No thanks." Was her simple reply to his demands. Instead of doing that, she'd move past him and start raiding the fridge. She was starving, having been poorly fed while trapped as a Maid, apparently. Luckily, she was still somewhat young, so she'd be able to bounce back pretty quickly. Unfortunately, it seemed that Winston was a fan of starting to eat something, then putting it away for later. And not cleaning his fridge... "You live like a pig. Figures."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 7:57 pm

"This is my mother's house, I'm usually not home. Now, listen to me for just one minute, okay?" he said, following her. "Tell me this at least, what is the last thing you remember before being captured."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 8:01 pm

"I crashed landed and was looking at some Elf. Who looked quite happy and evil. Then the next thing I know, you're talking to me and I'm dressed like a Skank. But you seemed quite adamant that it wasn't your doing, but if I find out it was, you're going to be having a bad bad life." She wasn't kidding, either. "Ugh, there's nothing to eat." She'd look at her wrist, then look at him, smirking. "Bye!" Tapping the bracelet on her wrist, she activated her Emergency Medical Recall to Hotel Valhalla's Medical Area, vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Winston noticed her wristband and her vanishing. He sighed, facepalming. He quickly put on a shirt and some combat gear and left the house, going to meet with Odin over the money he will receive for rescuing Fianna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still Lost in Elf Land   Still Lost in Elf Land Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still Lost in Elf Land
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Norse :: Alfheim-
Jump to: