Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Aftermath (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 6:15 pm

When she left, Winston sat up, not wanting to stop her from leaving. He knew that he had no contact with her and probably wouldn't see her again, though, if he didn't do something. He had taken a liking to the daughter of Loki. He followed her outside, quickly. "Wait, Fianna! Do you want to like...go adventuring or something with me sometime? Or cook me something less testicle-y?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 6:16 pm

"Go back to sleep, dude." was her reply. "Or I'll do something I'll regret." Her tone suggested that she really didn't want to do something to him. "And testicles are good for you. Full of protein."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 6:21 pm

"Right," Winston said. "Well, then, nice seeing you, daughter of Loki. If we do not meet again, I have cherished our time together. Farewell." He went back into his house.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 6:23 pm

And with that, she'd soar into the night sky, heading back to the Hotel Valhalla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath (private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Norse :: Midgard (Earth)-
Jump to: