Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bri's Version of Fun [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 1:46 am

"Underwear," he jokingly compromised and laughed, hugging her. He kissed her nose and then soon fell asleep.
---
He woke up first. Keith rubbed his eyes and slowly got up, getting some soda from the mini-fridge. He heard someone outside of their door, but decided to ignore it, it was probably just the maid. After drinking some Pepsi, he put it down and went back onto the bed, kissing Bri to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 9:32 am

Bri's eyes flickered open sleepily to Keith kissing her. "Ugh," She groaned, flipping onto her side. "Five--no ten more minutes." Bri cuddled into the sheets some more before muttering, "Maybe an hour." Bri was never much of a morning person and always had trouble getting up and to avoid shopping and cooking? She could sleep forever.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 9:38 am

"C'mon, wakey wakey, we gotta do some shopping before it's too late. I'm getting hungry, and I don't want to be at the store with a bunch of people. Do you realize how many teens there are in New Rome, at how many different clothing stores? Let's just do this." Keith said. "I'd go on my own, but I don't know your size. I could just wing it, though, but you might get something too tight for comfort." He laid next to her, putting his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 12:22 pm

"Fine," Bri groaned loudly, rolling away from Keith and off the bed onto her feet. She was still wearing the same old muddy jeans and had on a dark purple v-neck for some Camp Jupiter pride. "Lets go," Bri ran a hand through her hair as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and started walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 5:51 pm

"Off, off, and away," Keith said in a Superman-esque voice and left the hotel room. He went down to the lobby, then to the streets of New Rome, making sure Bri was following. "Do you want to go shopping for the cooking or for the clothes first? I'll allow you to pick out that much."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 7:10 pm

"Clothes because if I get something cold it'll melt and I don't want to carry around groceries," Bri said before saying quietly to herself, "Now thatI want to do either of those things." Bri looked around and pointed a little plaza of shops. "Let's try over there," Bri said as she walked towards the shops and stepped into one.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 7:17 pm

Keith nodded. "Smart plan." He followed her into the shop, and looked around. He looked at his girlfriend with a smile. "No, no, no, Bri," he said in a smartass tone. "Follow me," he said, and led her into a swimming/surfing/beach shop. He went over to the bikinis. "Huh, which one do you like?" he asked with a grin. "At least tell me your size or you'll be wearing a tight ass bikini."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 7:26 pm

Bri growled at Keith, tempted to either rip his head off or run for it. Neither of which seemed to be a good idea. "Medium," Bri muttered, crossing her arms stubbornly. "I don't like any of them," Bri said without looking.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 7:32 pm

"Medium..." Keith said to himself, and looked around. "Ahaha, here's a good one," he got a two-piece, with yellow flowers on it. "Do you want to try it on? You better get used to this, we're not even closed to finish, we still have to buy you new outfits," he said. Keith loved to pick on his girlfriend- it was perhaps his favorite thing to do besides hug or kiss her.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 7:37 pm

Bri snatched it from his hand and stalked over to the changing rooms. "I have a feeling that if I said no, you would still make me try it on." Bri quickly shut and door and changed into the bikini and looked at herself in the mirror quickly. She had never been a flowery person, but she had to admit the bikini did look kind of good on her. She silently cursed the gods before opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 8:03 pm

Keith checked himself out in the mirror, fixing his hair a bit, before he heard Bri come out of the changing room. He smiled at her. "Woah," he admired, studying her. "I like it. It's revealing, so of course I like it," he admitted. "We'll get this one," he said. "Alright, go change back, I'll pay, then we'll go shopping for actual clothes."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 8:08 pm

Bri shoved Keith lightly before going back into the changing room and getting back into her own clothes. She grabbed the bikini and walked up to the front counter and paid before Keith could. "There my clothes," Bri stated matter of factly. "I should at least pay for them."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 8:16 pm

"So, to sum it up, my girlfriend just bought herself a revealing bikini, and I get to buy her whatever clothes I want, and she's going to cook for me. Did I die in my sleep and stumble upon Elysium?" he asked and laughed, following her out of the store. "Next stop, this way," he walked into another store, where loud music was playing and 35 year old woman were dressed in red shirts and khakis, trying to be cool. "Must be a teen clothing store," Keith said, and looked around. "Here, try these on," he grabbed her a pair of short shorts. "And this," Keith grabbed a v-neck black shirt.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 8:21 pm

"It's just because I lost a bet," Bri huffed. "Don't think this is ever -- ever going to happen again." Bri followed Keith into he store and looked around with distaste. Bri took the clothes and put them on quickly, just wanting to get this nightmare over with. Maybe she died and went to Tartarus. The shorts barely covered her butt and the shirt seemed fine. She walked out and muttered under her breath, "I could of avoided all of this if I judged jumped into the lake and drowned while I could."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 8:40 pm

Keith smiled when she came out of the changing room. "I like it," he said, admiring. "You know, if you dressed better, you could have guys all over you. And then I'd beat them all up because you're mine. You have the curves to pull it off," he said and kissed her forehead. He looked around, and picked out a few more outfits, which included tight-fitting jeans, white striped shirts, and a few shorts. "Try these on." Keith knew she liked the outfits, but was too afraid or embarrassed to admit it.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 8:47 pm

"For your information, I don't want guys all over me. That's what I have you for," Bri said the last part sarcastically. Bri took and clothes and started to try them on. She hated Keith because all he clothes fit and she liked them. A lot. Bri poured slightly as she paid for the clothes. "Can we be done now?" Bri asked sadly as the lady ringed up the clothes.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 8:55 pm

"Aww, thanks, that's sweet," Keith said back, sarcastically. He sighed at her insisting to leave. "First off, you really should let me pay, I was just joking earlier. I want to pay for your clothes, it's why I brought you here. And no, I think we have one more store left in us. Let me pay this time." He brought her into another one, filled with lots of different shoes. "How about these," Keith brought her over to a pair of blue and white Nike shoes. "I'll even buy you two pairs if you want. I realize you'll need combat boots too, so," he got a pair. "Do these work?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 9:22 pm

"Yes," Bri pouted. "I'm starting to think your the real Child of Aphrodite here," Bri teased before trying on the shoes - both of which fitted perfectly as everything she tried on seemed to. "Yeah, they fit fine," Bri looked up at him, giving him puppy dog eyes. "If I let you buy these, can I not have to go through the pain of cooking."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 9:48 pm

"Nah, I'm just showing you that you are in fact the real child of Aphrodite," Keith said. "I'm glad they fit," he said, getting out some money. "Aw, no. However, I'll tell you what, I'm willing to compromise. As long as you wear the bikini, I'll just order some food up to our hotel room. Is it a deal?" Keith asked, going to pay for the shoes. To speed up her thinking, he quickly started counting down. "5, 4, 3, 2..."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 9:51 pm

Bri wanted to strangle him but when he started counting down she started thinking quickly. Her not burning down the apartment? Good, but to wear a bikini? Wait . . . "Deal," Bri grinned slyly, holding out her hand in a shake. "Chinese food? I'm feeling Chinese."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 9:58 pm

Keith shook her hand, and walked out of the store after getting the new shoes. "I was thinking Chinese as well, strangely enough," he said with a little chuckle. "Alright, let's get home...well, to the hotel room I mean," he said, and walked to the apartment with her. When they reached the room, he ordered Chinese. "They said it'll be here in 10 minutes. In meantime, you better change," he said, sitting on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 10:06 pm

"Why of course," Bri threw him a smirk. Her idea was beyond brilliant as she grabbed the bikini and walked into the small bathroom to change. She quickly changed and walked out wearing the same muddy jeans and purple v-neck, but underneath you could see the straps of the bikini top because of the wide v-neck.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 10:21 pm

Keith excitedly looked up, but immediately sighed. "Well played," Keith said. He thought of a few counter-plans, though- he was smart enough to know it wouldn't be that easy. His plan was pretty brilliant, especially for him, and he knew he;d freak her out hardcore. He brought his old I-Pad, and changed the contact number in his phone to 'Jasper Snowboarding.' He set his I-Pad on a timer, and put it on mute, below the bed. Suddenly, his phone rang. "What the hell? Jasper Snowboarding," he showed Bri. "Guess I better answer, huh?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 10:25 pm

Bri's eyes widened dramatically. Why would Jasper Snowboarding call Keith? Keith never talked about it before and her dad wouldn't try to contact her, let alone know where she was or anything about Keith. She hasn't talked to him in forever. "Don't answer!" Bri yelled, slightly panicked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 10:28 pm

Keith looked at her. "I don't know, Bri, you did kind of cheat me out of my deal, I'm going to have to answer," he looked at the phone, and right before he hit the green button to answer the call, he froze. "OKay, I'll make you another deal, I won't answer if you wear nothing but your bikini, like, the actual deal that was intended." Keith looked at her/ "But it's cool if not, let me just practice. Hello, Mr. Jasper, you want to talk to Bri? OKay, here she is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bri's Version of Fun [Private]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Arena and Armory :: The Arena-
Jump to: