Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting San Diego (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

Visiting San Diego (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting San Diego (private)   Visiting San Diego (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 6:53 pm

"Yes, Finn. I knew you'd forget them." Which is why she tended to hang onto valuable things. Also because she was pretty sure people would try to get into hotel rooms and swipe passes just to get in. Even the Legion knew it was hard to get into SDCC.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Visiting San Diego (private)   Visiting San Diego (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 10:20 pm

"Thank Jupiter," he said, taking a few bites from his burritos. "I wonder what type of meat is in these burritos. I've considered becoming a vegetarian so many times."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Visiting San Diego (private)   Visiting San Diego (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 5:59 am

She'd roll her eyes. "Then you wouldn't be able to eat almost everything you usually eat. Vegetarianism isn't easy." It's true, it was actually pretty hard and very strict.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Visiting San Diego (private)   Visiting San Diego (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 3:55 pm

"True. Screw animal rights! I love meat!" Finn laughed, finishing his burrito. "Are you ready to go?" he asked, buckling up his seatbelt again.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Visiting San Diego (private)   Visiting San Diego (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 5:31 pm

"Yes." She'd buckle up. "Don't drive crazy"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Visiting San Diego (private)   Visiting San Diego (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 5:36 pm

"Of course." Finn took off, going to the Comic Con. "So, do you ever have regrets about being together with me?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Visiting San Diego (private)   Visiting San Diego (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 5:43 pm

"No, should I?" She gave him a confused look. "You were the only one who paid attention to me."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Visiting San Diego (private)   Visiting San Diego (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 6:25 pm

"No. Well, maybe, but I like the no answer better. I don't know how no other guy ever paid attention to you, you're like, freaking hot. I'm surprised I was the first."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Visiting San Diego (private)   Visiting San Diego (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:52 pm

She'd shrug. "People tend to do whatever they want. Just because I'm hot, doesn't mean I'm their type. Maybe they thought I was a slut, or that I was into things they're not." She had no idea
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Visiting San Diego (private)   Visiting San Diego (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:59 pm

"Maybe, I don't know. Things were so different before I met you, it's actually scary. So, at what age do you want kids? Because, y'know, we need a Finn Jr."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Visiting San Diego (private)   Visiting San Diego (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:14 pm

"Not for awhile. We're still quite young." Which was true. "I don't think it'll happen for years."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Visiting San Diego (private)   Visiting San Diego (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:17 pm

"Well, obviously, but how far into the future? A year? 5 years? 10 years?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Visiting San Diego (private)   Visiting San Diego (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:44 pm

"Maybe mid to late 20s. We need a lot of money first, since neither of us have parents who would care for the child, and I don't know how trustworthy anyone in New Rome is..."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Visiting San Diego (private)   Visiting San Diego (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:54 pm

"Hmm, okay, how many kids do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Visiting San Diego (private)   Visiting San Diego (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 9:27 pm

"I don't know. How many do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting San Diego (private)   Visiting San Diego (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting San Diego (private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2