Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friendly Dueling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Friendly Dueling Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Dueling   Friendly Dueling Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 3:52 am

Monday morning was always the worst. I know lots of people say that but it's true. The key to overcoming your desire to sleep in though was to see it on a more positive note. For me, that was training. It was the only thing that motivated me to get up so it was my Monday morning ritual. Get up, brush your teeth, eat an apple and head straight to the Arena, bow and arrows in hand. I didn't like fighting all that much so I avoided the cabin training sessions, since they made us fight against each other. Being one of the older year-round campers gave you the privilege of having your own schedule, so I took complete advantage of that. Instead, I prefered the quiet, nearly empty space of Monday Mornings. With a content sigh, I chose a target and started shooting.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

Friendly Dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Dueling   Friendly Dueling Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 4:05 pm

Erina woke up that day with a start. As usual. Her PTSD was there to accompany her, ever since she left the pains of her life back in 1955. It was 2017 now, she was a new person with a different name.

Yet, there are some things you can't escape from.

Jumping down from her bunk, she hastily put on a jacket. The air on an early Monday morning was cold, a bit cold for her skin to handle. She grabbed her trusty sword, Backwards Excalibur (as she now called it), and headed for the Arena.

Erina took a breath of fresh air at the field. It was rare, much rarer than back in 1955. Sixty years of innovation poisoned the whole world, yet the gods did nothing about it. As usual.

She began her practice by continuously slashing at a dummy, tearing out its innards. She moved swiftly, at a pace she thought few could match.

As she closed in for the killing blow, the decapitation, an arrow came out of nowhere and hit the head flying backwards onto the ground.

"Oi!" she turned toward the culprit. "I was using that." Erina said in her traditional British accent.
Back to top Go down

Friendly Dueling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Arena and Armory :: The Arena-
Jump to: