Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heya!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HaleyTheRandom

Heya! Empty
PostSubject: Heya!   Heya! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 2:52 am

Hi y'all.

Haley here. Mason sent me a link, so I joined.

A little about myself:

You can call me Haley, Aria, or Blue. I am a seventeen year old coming to you guys from the states. My login times will vary, but I will be as active as possible. I make character aesthetics. I'm band trash. My writing is decent. I have nothing more to say other than I look forward to getting to know you all.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

Heya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya!   Heya! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 4:21 pm

Sorry, Haley, this site is practically dead for the time being. Mason hasn't replied to our roleplay in a week, even after he said he'd do it in the morning. The site plot has come to a total standstill ever since Belle was sacked, almost zero activity has taken place after that, members per day dropped from 29 to 6.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Heya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya!   Heya! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 9:11 pm

So what? You're being too harsh RickRoll, let the girl join in peace! Hello Haley (although I shall call you BlueBell from now on, you're welcome) it is I, Tiger. Well, you probably know me as Perca, but I haven't heard that name in years. Ba dum tsss. Yeah, no, that was awful, nevermind. Welcome to our awesome site. Yes, things are a bit calmer currently but I still hope things will change come winter. We're super excited to have you here and I hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Heya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya!   Heya! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 9:46 pm

Hey, Haley, welcome to the site. Glad to see you here!

And Rick, by the way, thanks for having the maturity to bring a problem with me not posting here. The site plot is no longer running, Met put it on hold when Belle left, so no duh the site plot came to a standstill then. (I think RPing as a whole has just been on a downfall, no PJO site has come past 10 active RPers in the past month(s), and it is mid-August, around the time that uni/college comes back and public school starting soon)
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
HaleyTheRandom

Heya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya!   Heya! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:55 am

@Rick - No sweat. I can even help advertise if you guys want. Seriously, I've been on lots of semi-dead sites before. It takes a while to get started. Besides, I like a close group of peeps.

@Tiger - PERCA. I KNOW YOU. I MISSED YOU xD (BlueBell is cute af. I'm cool with that. Also, thankies lol)

@Mason - Thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya!   Heya! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heya!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Out of Character (OOC) :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: