Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 8:25 am

"Oh. Hm. How old are you? You seem young but I also seem young but I seem young too so I can't say anything"I added, tugging at my shirt awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 8:30 am

Ida glared at him. She knew she looked much younger than what she was. Ida was really self-conscious about her height and weight. "I'm 16, not that it really matters." she pulled her defense mechanism again.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 8:36 am

"I'm 16 too!"I exclaimed with a huge grin. "Why doesn't it matter? I don't understand. I mean, you are almost an adult! That's awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 8:40 am

Ida was weirded out by the conversation. No one ever approached to talk with her. "Adult, responsibilities, stress, sounds great." she yawned and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 8:45 am

I frowned, taking a minute to think what she said. "You're right. But, I mean. You could stay here and be a child forever!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 8:48 am

"What are you, Peter Pan?" she said in a sarcastic tone. "Everyone will eventually grow up, well, I don't know if you will. But mostly everyone." Ida felt like she was going to fall asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 9:01 am

"Well, I will, obviously. But one has to grow old, not grow up. I wanna move to New Rome when I won't be able to stay here anymore. I've heard it is awesome. Have you gone?" I asked excitedly
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 11:31 am

"New Rome. Right." she tried to hold her laughter. "No I haven't, for obvious reasons." Ida said. This guy is so oblivious to the fact that I'm almost insulting him, that's a problem.. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 11:32 am

"What obvious reasons? There are no obvious reasons, there is nothing obvious"I shook my head, puzzled by her words.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 11:36 am

"Don't you feel sleepy? In Norway we never got this much sun." she reminisced her childhood. Ida opened her left eye and glanced at the guy. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. Uncommon combination in Camp Half Blood. Well, not that Ida didn't have that.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 11:39 am

"Oh, oh, Norway! Phone told me my mom was from Norway! I've never been there though"I added in an afterthought and pouted. "Why did you say you obviously haven't gone to New Rome? What's the obvious thing?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 11:44 am

"That explains your blonde hair and blue eyes." she muttered, closing her other eye. "There's nothing to do in Norway anyways." Ida spat. "Nothing, just let it go."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 11:45 am

I pouted and nudged her shoulder with my head, much like a cat. "Come on, Ida, tell me, please? I thought we're friends now!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 11:51 am

"Stop touching me!" she tried pushing him off her. "We're not! We're just acquaintances!" the girl kept pushing him, but didn't have enough strength.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:04 pm

"B-But.... But you said..... I-I thought.... I'm sorry"I mumbled and pulled away, shuffling a bit away from her.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:07 pm

"Just don't do it anymore." she asked him to keep his distance. "What else can you tell about yourself?" Ida asked, not that she really cared.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:16 pm

"No, it's alright"I said, getting up and dusting off my jeans. "No need to pretend to like me, I'll go now. It was nice meeting you, Ida. Sorry I ruined your day." With that I took off shadowtravelling, not entirely sure of my destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper   Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cinnamon roll and bitter pepper
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2