Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Common Area (p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Common Area (p) Empty
PostSubject: Common Area (p)   Common Area (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:51 pm

Common Area (p) Tumblr_inline_mqqq18Ltvu1qz4rgp
"Excuse me." Véronique gently touched the arm of one of her maternal brothers as she made her way passed him and across the blue and white checkerboard floor. She was making sure her outfit looked nice even though it was a simple camp shirt and jean shorts.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Common Area (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Area (p)   Common Area (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:58 pm

Cherry would roll her eyes as Ronnique started checking herself out, again. In comparison to Ronnique, she was basically in workout clothes, with no makeup or jewelry. In fact, in comparison to all of their siblings, she was 'under-dressed.' As she stood up , preparing to go for a run, she'd speak. "All dressed up, with nowhere to go, Ronnique?" Adjusting her hair into a ponytail, yet taking care not to damage it, she'd continue to speak. "Or is that your idea of 'plainclothes'?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Common Area (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Area (p)   Common Area (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:05 am

The African looked over at Cherry and smirked. "Well, who said that I had nowhere to go?" Véronique asked. "And why are you wearing that for? Don't you get enough exercise with sword and shield training?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Common Area (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Area (p)   Common Area (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:16 am

"You never have anywhere to go. None of us do. We eat, train, sleep, repeat." She'd grin wickedly, and shake her head. "I like to exercise, it's good for your health. And it'll help me contribute more to a quest than being stylish and cute in anything I wear." She'd move towards Ronnque, who was merely a year older than her, stopping right in front of her. "When's the last time you participated in Capture the Flag and got the Flag?" This was Cherry for you, a bit violent. The siblings watching the conversation would start to spread the same gossip around, namely, "Was Cherry really a Daughter of Aphrodite?" Especially because while she looked like one, she certainly didn't act like one. Rich? Yeah, she was. Stylish? Yeah, she was. Did she prance around in the fanciest of clothes, or wear makeup needlessly? No. Did she gush over celebrities? No. Cherry was not very materialistic, instead preferring to focus on other aspects of life. Was she capable of love? Well, that was a question that most couldn't agree on. "For that matter, when's the last time you ever ran a few miles in the rain, then ran them again backwards?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Common Area (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Area (p)   Common Area (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:33 am

The daughter of Aphrodite turned to look at the mirror and checked out her reflection. "Oh, well, okay. That's nice that you can do those things." Véronique ran her fingers through her luscious hair and smiled to herself. "Just because we're not like you doesn't mean we're not dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Common Area (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Area (p)   Common Area (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:41 am

She'd growl, and shoved Ronnique, not very gently. "I am sick and tired of you, and everyone else looking down on me just because I have other interests. Maybe without your hair for a few hours, you can get a better idea of what some of us go through every day. All the looks, the rude remarks that you don't think I hear. The mocking, the teasing that's been tolerated for years..." She'd shove Ronnique into the mirror, not yet hard enough to break it. "Maybe that will break you of your self-entitled attitude"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Common Area (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Area (p)   Common Area (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 4:54 pm

Véronique turned around to look at Cherry. She was shocked that her sister would push her. It wasn't like Veronique was the one that started any rumors about her. "Cherry, I--." Her explanation was cut off by another shove. "Why are you so mean?! There's no need for pushing, Cherry! Gods, you're so mean to us!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Common Area (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Area (p)   Common Area (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 5:04 pm

Something inside Cherry just snapped, and she drove both of her fists directly into the mirror behind Veronique, shattering it. Blood would drip from her hands. "I hear all of you when you think I'm not listening. Every hurtful remark." Her eyes were red, and tears; either from the pain or her emotions, began to flow. "None of you want me here! You think I'm a disgrace! Fine! I'm leaving!" And with that, she'd turn and run out of the Cabin, ignoring the pain in her hands.

It wasn't exactly anyones fault, what happened. Cherry had long known she was barely like her siblings, and barely had anything in common. It wasn't Veronique's fault, she probably had forgotten that Cherry preferred her siblings to call her Ashlynn, and reserved 'Cherry' for her parents. She had wanted to fit in, all these years... But all those doubts in her mind had finally eaten away at her... So she ran and ran....
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Common Area (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Area (p)   Common Area (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 10:06 pm

The daughter of Aphrodite gasped and ran after her sister. "Cher-- Ashlyeen!" Veronique shouted as she tried to catch up with her. At the very least, she'd be able to track her by the blood trail.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Common Area (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Area (p)   Common Area (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 10:17 pm

There would be a trail of blood leading towards the woods. Wow, Cherry must really be bleeding. And it wasn't just that she had a head start; she was fast. Eventually, the trail would end, with Cherry being in site, her hands still bleeding. Her shoulders shook as she sobbed silently. It was probably a strange sight to see: Cherry a complete mess, haunted by something that she believed was truly her fault. She'd never appeared this weak before anyone at the Camp.

No, Cherry was usually up for a fight at all times, ready to defend her siblings from the other Campers tacky jokes. She was often quiet and alone, but usually nearby. Now, it was like a facade had been washed away, and the True Cherry Ashlynn Bliss Crews was on display; a seemingly fragile girl with no confidence in herself.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Common Area (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Area (p)   Common Area (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:02 am

The daughter of Aphrodite continued running after Ashlynn. She really hoped that her sister was okay especially with her hand being cut. Veronique followed the trail of blood into the woods until she came to her weeping half sister.

"...Ashlynn? Are you okay? You should really get your hand looked at..." Veronqiue whispered as she made her way toward her.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Common Area (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Area (p)   Common Area (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:13 am

She'd look up, her eyes red from her crying. "What does it matter? To you? To Mom?" And when she mentioned their Mother, there was a noticeable trace of anger and bitterness. "I'm a Freak. I don't belong to her. I don't fit in here. Nothing about me, save for my looks, even brings up thoughts of Her." Despite the tears flowing freely, there was hatred in her eyes. "She only claimed me out of pity because I'm an accident. Who knew a Goddess could have those?" Yeah, she was belittling herself quite a bit, but she was vulnerable. Years of resentment, jealously, and envy towards her siblings had finally manifested, and literally imploded, tearing down the image most people had of her at Camp as "The Lethal Daughter of Love", a name she was pretty sure was an insult. She pulled a shard of glass out of her left had without even wincing, and studied it, as if she was planning to use it. "I'm nothing"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Common Area (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Area (p)   Common Area (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:46 am

"...You do know that Piper isn't exactly a girly girl either right?" Véronique raised an eyebrow with her eyes on the glass shard in her hand. "Please don't tell me you're about to do something stupid like kill yourself. You know where you'll go, right? Don't do. Don't be foolish enough to end your life."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Common Area (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Area (p)   Common Area (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:15 am

"Piper?" She'd snort. "Piper doesn't even compare to me. I'm trained in Martial Arts and other fighting forms. I could break your arms... Compared to me, Piper has more in common with all of you. I'm just a Freak." She'd place the glass shard on a nearby rock, then slam her fist into it, shattering the shard. "Why would she have ever wanted me?" She'd look up at 'Ronnie'. "I mean, look at you. Look at Piper, and the others. You all have some sense of style, or have at least come to accept her. Me? I prayed for the first couple of years that her, hoping she'd speak to me. Nothing." She'd stand up, ignoring the fresh bleeding, and the drying blood, then walk a few feet away from 'Ronnie', then look back.

This is the place where I sit
This is the part where
I love you too much
Is this as hard as it gets?
'Cause I'm getting tired
Of pretending I'm tough
I'm here if you want me
I'm yours, you can hold me
I'm empty and aching and
Tumbling and breakin'
'Cause you don't see me
And you don't need me
And you don't love me
The way I wish you would
The way I know you could

I dream of worlds
Where you'd understand
And I dream a
Million sleepless nights
I dream of fire when
You're touching my hand
But it twists into smoke
When I turn on the light
I'm speechless and faded
It's too complicated
Is this how the book ends,
Nothing but fake friends?

'Cause you don't see me
And you don't need me
And you don't love me
The way I wish you would

This is the place in my heart
This is the place where
I'm falling apart
Isn't this just where we met?
And is this the last chance
That I'll ever get?
I wish I was lonely
Instead of just only
Crystal and see-through
And not enough to you

'Cause you don't see me
And you don't need me
And you don't love me
The way I wish you would

'Cause you don't see me
And you don't need me
And you don't love me
The way I wish you would
The way I know you could
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Common Area (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Area (p)   Common Area (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:43 am

CANCELED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Common Area (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Area (p)   Common Area (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Area (p)
Page 1 of 1