Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ida's bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Mitsu

Ida's bunk - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:08 am

"Hmm, thank you. Did you know that blue eyed people are usually attracted to someone else with blue eyes? I'm sorry that was really one of those random facts that no one really needs." Ida chuckled, still patting his head happily.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:28 am

"Must be why I like you so much!"I chuckled, sticking my tongue out at her. "I like your random facts. I like how random you can be. It's cute when you do it, like everything when you do it actually, you are the Queen of Cuteness or something, I dunno. Oh no, I hope there isn't a Queen of Cuteness, I didn't mean to insult her!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:37 am

"Must be." she too smiled quickly, almost like smiling was not appropriate. She had learned not to be startled by Cas complimenting her, but somehow always got surprised. "Queen of cuteness huh? What land do I rule? Candyland?" Ida narrowed her eyes, then laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:43 am

"You could! Oh, I know! I'll ask dad to give me some land in the Underworld and we can name it Candyland and you can rule it!"I clapped excitedly, already planning the discussion in my head. "Would you like it to be near Elysium? The rivers? We could even have it by the Asphodelous fields, I don't think he would mind."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:51 am

Ida listened to his childish suggestion and tried to look like she was seriously interested. "Cas, I appreciate the gesture but no thanks." she chuckled, pinching his round cheeks again. "Soft and cute." she squealed before reverting back to her normal poker-face self.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 11:55 am

I cooed at her adorable squeal, reaching out to wrap my arms around her shoulders in a quick surprise hug. "You're the soft and cute one here, not me!"I insisted as I pulled away from her, blushing slightly at the bold gesture. "Sorry for the hug."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 3:11 pm

Ida was a teensy tiny bit surprised and decided to stay still when he hugged her. She tried to keep her face straight but ultimately failed. "We had rules remember? Just kidding, no biggie." Ida joked around. "And I'm not soft, I'm rock hard." she put her arms on her hips, looking bigger and more intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 3:14 pm

I grinned up at her, happy that she wasn't mad. "I'll remember next time, promise! And nah, you're a softie inside, but that's alright cause you're cute when you're trying to be all intimidating and menacing cause you're adorable. But that's only cause I know how adorable you are, others will still be intimidated!"I rushed to reassure her, worried of her getting upset over my comment.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 3:20 pm

"Stop grinning and remember to ask. Or else I'll pinch again, harder this time." Ida snapped her fingers. "I'm not a softie, and you know very little about me! And yes everyone is intimidated!" she kept arguing like a little child, but judging from her tone, she was kidding.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 12:17 pm

"Aye aye sir!"I giggled, my face breaking from the serious mask I had tried to form. "I do know very little about you, which is a fact I would like to change. But I also know how to judge softies and you are one. But don't worry! It's a great thing! And your secret will stay safe with me, I promise!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 12:23 pm

"I'm not a sir. Miss will do just well." Ida clicked her tongue and lifted her chin  in pride. "We are almost like strangers, now that you've mentioned it. I'd like to change that too." she ignored his comments about her being a softie and on and on. "Now that I know a little about your past, how about future? Got any plans?" she raised her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 12:41 pm

"Um, live more than my 20s? I don't know if I'll permanently leave camp, everyone's always warning me over how powerful my smell is to monsters since I'm a Big Three kid. But I'm not sure I want to spend the rest of my life here - I love it but I think there'll come a day where I'll want to just go back to the quiet loneliness of the Underworld. What about you?"I asked, my grin gone from the heavy turn this conversation had taken. Talking about the future was always difficult, especially when you are a demigod, let alone a super powerful one.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Ida frowned a bit, nodding slowly at time to time. "It's kind of sad, how we're stuck on this place. But I don't think going back to the Underworld is that fun either." she shrugged, not really knowing how to react. "Me? I'm a minor kid, no one really has the time to chase me. I'd like to return to Norway, live a quiet and peaceful life, alone and die with 70 cats." Ida chuckled at the thought, even though she did like cats.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 12:46 pm

"Cats, huh?"I grinned as a sudden idea came to my mind. "I would strongly recommend against dying alone but, if you insist, I guess I could help get you started."I chuckled and clapped excitedly, pushing myself up from the ground and dusting off my pants. "I'll see you later, I have to go!"I waved excitedly before I shadowtraveled back to my cabin, ready to set my plan in motion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ida's bunk
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7