Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yummy strawberries

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Kasi

Yummy strawberries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yummy strawberries   Yummy strawberries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:37 am

"It's not that you're... lesser. You're just kinda... windier" Kesi grinned at 'Arnold.' "But its fine Arnold, you'll survive the world being lesser than your siblings and being scared of the dead. But..." Kesi shrugged "I could probably help you with your fears"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yummy strawberries   Yummy strawberries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:04 am

"I just want you to stop calling me Arnold, please!"I exclaimed, my voice coming out in a whine. "My name is Casius, call me that if you don't like Cas for some reason. You could even call me by my last name - Novak!"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Yummy strawberries   Yummy strawberries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:06 am

"Okay, Nathan. It's fine, I just enjoy different names. You're is Arnold." Kesi giggled "I mean Nathan..." Kesi grinned bigger. "Noooo I got it, Norbert!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yummy strawberries   Yummy strawberries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:09 am

"I hate you"I grumbled and glared at her, crossing my arms. "I mean, what are you even doing here? You found your dog and you had your fun annoying me so you can leave now"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Yummy strawberries   Yummy strawberries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:26 am

Kesi smiled. "Cause you're quite an interesting one, ya silly goose." Kesi gave Cas a playful shrug. Apep let out a small bark, and went back to his sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yummy strawberries   Yummy strawberries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:16 pm

"Oh"I mumbled, blushing in embarrassment. "Uh, thanks. You're quite interesting too, I guess. Sorry for that, I didn't mean to be mean to you"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Yummy strawberries   Yummy strawberries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:46 pm

Kesi giggled "you're not being mean, I'm not quite sure if you have a mean bone in your body." She plucked a strawberry off of a bush, she attempted t o take a bite, but once it hit her lips she spit it out. "I do not like that red substance." She spat, disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yummy strawberries   Yummy strawberries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 12:16 am

I giggled and took the strawberry from her hands. "It'd called a strawberry, silly. And they have a unique taste. It can take a while to get used to it"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Yummy strawberries   Yummy strawberries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:36 am

Kesi continued with her grossed out face. "No.. that was icky."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yummy strawberries   Yummy strawberries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 3:15 am

I full out laughed on this one. "Maybe you just don't like strawberries. What else have you tried? I could show you some of my favorite foods!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yummy strawberries   Yummy strawberries - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yummy strawberries
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: