Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chariots and Warhorses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aminj123
aminj123

Chariots and Warhorses Empty
PostSubject: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 12:56 pm

I walk in.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 10:53 pm

Ju-Won walked into the Circus Maximus and looked for a place to sit.
Back to top Go down
aminj123
aminj123

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:11 pm

This was the place Rick had heard about. He saw the charioteers at the starting line getting ready to race. They were feeding their horses and getting into their chariots. One racer was gluing and taping his broken chariot. Suddenly, someone yelled,"2 minutes to race time". Rick knew that if he wanted to get a good seat, he should find one before all the seats are full. He looked around for an empty seat.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:17 pm

Ju-Won glanced up from staring at his SPQR tattoo to look around at the crowd around him. It was pretty packed, but that wasn't a problem for him. If there was one thing that the son of Janus enjoyed it was chariot races. When he noticed someone looking around, he decided to be nice and wave his fellow Roman over. He had a spot next to him that wasn't being used.
Back to top Go down
aminj123
aminj123

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Suddenly, he spotted a boy who looked like he was older than him. He was signaling him to sit next to him in an empty seat. It was a nice front row seat with a good view of the track. He walked over to the empty chair and said, "Thanks, dude. You saved me from being in the back by all the nerds. Who are you? Are you new to Camp Jupiter?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:53 pm

"No, problem." Ju-Won smiled and moved over another inch or so to make sure they had enough room for the two of them. "I'm Ju-Won, son of Janus," He gestured to his Roman tattoo. "And I've been here at camp for a few years now. What about you? What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
aminj123
aminj123

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:01 pm

"My name's Rick, son of Apollo, and I'm in cohort 4. I've been here for 2 years. You might have seen me in the New Rome hospital or the coliseum." He pointed to the tattoo on his arm. There were 2 lines representing his 2 years at camp and a lyre tattooed on his arm, a symbol of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 10:28 pm

"Nice to meet you Rick, son of Apollo." He offered him a handshake and a smile. "I think I've seen you at the hospital once when I went for a check up. The Coliseum, though, is mor likely." The son of Janus smiled a bit. "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
aminj123
aminj123

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 11:22 am

"Uh......" Rick hesitated. He was not proud of his age, probably because he was one of the youngest at camp."13. I'm 13 years old." He is probably going to laugh now, he predicted silently.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 10:11 pm

"Oh, okay." The son of Janus nodded his head. "I'm 16. How do you like it here so far, Rick?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
aminj123
aminj123

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 5:52 pm

"I've been here for only a few weeks", he replied, "But so far, its pretty cool! All of this god and goddess stuff is so fascinating except for Mars, He's out of his mind." Suddenly, the announcer yelled out, "The race will start in 1 minute!"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 7:50 pm

Ju-Won smiled when he heard the announcement and sat up straight. "Uh, yeah. Mars is something else, huh? But I feel all of them have their little...things." He laughed a bit. "Yeah, after a while, things get calm, I guess."
Back to top Go down
aminj123
aminj123

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 9:54 pm

Rick was very excited. This would be his first chariot race he had watched. His father had to ride in a chariot across the sky before the invention of cars. "Which cohort are you going for?", He paused, "I'm cheering for cohort 4. I think they'll win."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 8:14 pm

"Oh? I'm going for the third cohort." The son of Janus folded his arms over his chest and studied the race track closely. "Hey, if the fourth cohort wins, I'll buy you a iced coffee, if my cohort wins, then you have to buy me one. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
aminj123
aminj123

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 7:43 am

The son of Apollo thought about the chances of his cohort winning the chariot race. "It's a deal. After the race, the loser has to buy the winner an iced coffee." Just then, the man yelled, "Ready,....Set,....Go!" The race started. As the chariots started to move, everyone started to cheer.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 9:18 pm

Ju-Won rubbed his hands together and leaned in to watch the race with a wide smile on his face. "I hope the second cohort wins..."
Back to top Go down
aminj123
aminj123

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 9:31 pm

OOC: Do I just make up what happens and who wins?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 9:36 pm

Ooc: Sure. We can flip a coin
Back to top Go down
aminj123
aminj123

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 7:56 pm

As the chariots began to move, Rick got louder. If his cohort which was the fourth cohort lost, he would go up to his cohort's charioteer himself and beat the crap out of him. Then he would take the position for himself. The chariots were fast! Suddenly, the third cohort chariot hit the fifth's. Fifth's chariot zoomed out of the track. The impact broke the third cohort chariot's axle. The first and fourth cohort's charioteers were too distracted watching the accident to notice that they were about to crash into each other. After that unfortunate accident, second casually made it to the finish line and won the race.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 8:08 pm

"Yes!" Ju-Won cheered. "We won, we won!" He was so happy that he ruffled Rick's hair. "Sorry, bro." The son of Janus chuckled, moistening his lips. "This was fun to watch, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chariots and Warhorses   Chariots and Warhorses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chariots and Warhorses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: Circus Maximus-
Jump to: