Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not so subtle flirting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

Not so subtle flirting Empty
PostSubject: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:55 pm

Not so subtle flirting Giphy

The beach was important to Heidi. She was strongest when surrounded by sand and seasalt. The girl wasn't exactly sure she would go swimming, but she would at least go tanning. She wore a pink polka dot bikini, showing off her hourglass figure. The popular girl turned heads as she strutted to the beach. The sound of the water relaxed her. Heidi placed her Victoria's Secret towel on the ground, and later down on it. By the end of summer, she would have a gorgeous tan.

ooc: stereotypical popular girl alert
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 8:51 pm

Two months ago

Spencer wandered onto the Greek beach, surveying the area. It had been two months since his falling out with Mikaela, and he hadn't dated since. It left a rather sour taste in his mouth that he couldn't get rid of. Spencer just wanted a fling or a date or something, something to break him out of this. He was Spencer Virgo, for crying out loud. It had been his first trip to the Greek camp since the falling out.

Spencer made his way down the beach, wearing a tank top to show off his arms, and a pair of blue swimming trunks. He had sunglasses and sandals on. Spencer spotted a gorgeous girl near him and approached her. "Hey, what's up?" he said, just letting his mind take over.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 7:27 am

Oh he's cute. Heidi thought as a boy stood on the shore. She began to devise a cute and flirty way to get his attention. Luckily, he approached her. Heidi put on her prettiest smile. "Just tanning," she said with a flirty tone. "I'm Heidi."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm

"I'm Spencer. I'm a Roman visiting here. My dad is Daniel Virgo, if you've ever heard of him," Spencer said, studying her. "So, Heidi, how long have you been at camp?" he asked, trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 6:26 pm

She fiddled with the sand, running her fingers through the golden grains. "Roman?" Heidi raised an eyebrow. "I guess that makes you to good for us Greeks here," she said with a playful smile. "I've heard of him. My mom, Leonie Meyer, was a model back in Germany." Her accent was strongest when she spoke of Germany. "I modeled a little too." That always impressed people. Hinting that she was famous was like second nature. "I've been at camp for eight years. We're you born in Camp Jupiter?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 6:27 pm

"Cool, cool. A model, huh? How long has it been since you last modeled?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, I was born in New Rome. My family, the Virgos, are kind of big there. We have a huge Roman legacy behind us. It's kind of cool, actually. Who's your god parent?"
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:15 pm

"Eight years. Since I left." It had not been a big shoot, but Heidi liked to be treated like a celebrity. She raised her eyebrow. "Well, there's no Virgo legacy here, so I have to treat you like everyone else." Her smirk was flirty. "Triton." A small droplet of water soared out of the ocean and splashed him on the face. Heidi giggled with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:50 pm

"Right. I guess that's a fair deal," he said, noticing her flirtatious behavior. He wondered if he should attempt to flirt back. "Triton. I'm a son of Venus and a legacy of Volturnus, love and water, so we're in the same boat." He smiled. "So, Heidi, do you have a boyfriend? Can I have your number?" he asked, pulling out his phone.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Heidi smiled. Though she wasn't a descendant of a love goddess, she knew a lot about love and beauty. She giggled at his boat pun. "Lucky for you, I'm single," Heidi smirked. "Chiron doesn't like us to have phones, but I can't live without mine." She lifted a finger to her lips. "401-332-2703," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Spencer entered the number into his contacts list as she whispered it to him. "Sweet. I'll text you so you get mine, obviously. Are you free today? Preferably, tonight?" he asked, putting his phone away. "Do you want to go swim?" he asked, looking towards the water.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Heidi nodded. "Alright," she said with her German accent. "Tonight is campfire sing-along." She paused. "So nope. I'm free." Heidi glanced towards the water. She quickly pulled her golden locks into a messy bun. "Alright," Heidi said as she got her hair out of her face and into a hairdo where it wouldn't get tangled. She pulled off her sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:21 pm

"Sweet," Spencer said. "I can't stand sing-a-longs, but the campfire gathering sounds pretty cool. I've always been kind of jealous that you Greeks can do that type of stuff," he said. Spencer took off his tank top and threw it on the ground next to him, along with his flip-flops. Spencer was muscular and had a very fit chest. He took off his sunglasses and started heading to the water, feeling instantly relieved as he could more near his "natural habitat."
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:45 pm

"What you Romans are to good for it?" Heidi said. As he took off his shirt, people stared and gawked. Heidi turned and gave them a good glare. She was going to gawk. Heidi was in fine shape herself. Just because he looked great without a shirt didn't mean she just gawk at him and look desperate. "Let's go," she grabbed his hand and ran to the water. If she went slowly, she chicken out. "Oof," she said as her feet reached the cool ocean. "You just gotta get used to it," she told herself as she kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:52 pm

"No, we're just much too big of a community and too different to do something like that." Spencer went into the water, holding her hand. "Oh, c'mon," he teased, and pulled her towards him, into the water. He laughed a little. He looked around in the water surrounding them. "Want to see something cool?" he asked. "I will say, though, for this to work, you have to have close physical contact with me," he said, hoping she'd obey.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 6:01 pm

"Community?" she said slowly. "I haven't heard that word since I attended school." She googled as the water reached her mid thighs. She knew it would be coldest when it hit her belly button. "Oh okay. But remember, if it's a cool water trick, I'm a Daughter of Triton so-" Her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Spencer laughed. "Yeah, I gotcha, I'm not sure if you can do this one or not, though. If you can, sorry." Spencer put his arm around her waist and pulled her close. He walked a bit further out, and went into the water. His ability made it so they could both breathe and talk underwater. "Fun, huh?" he asked, looking around at the beautiful water that surrounded them.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 6:49 pm

"I can do it," Heidi laughed. "But that doesn't mean you can let go." She could feel her Father and his power around her. This place made her very happy and comfortable. "Of course. It's nice to escape the prying eyes of gossip." It was a strange thing to say, as Heidi loved to gossip. She reached out as a fish swam to her. Heidi brushed her hand against his gills. The fish were watching the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not so subtle flirting   Not so subtle flirting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not so subtle flirting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The (Fireworks) Beach-
Jump to: