Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not you again!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 7:26 pm

Since it was such a sunny morning, I decided to spend time at my favorite part of camp: the stables. Rarely any people went there and the horses were much more enjoyable company. In my backpack, I always kept a bag of carrots, apples and sugarcubes, which I took out as soon as I walked in. "Good morning, fellas. How are you doing today?"I asked, just like I was talking to real people. Feeding all of them, I quickly approached my favorite one. She was an ash grey pegasi named Patricia by some of the younger campers. "Hey, little Patrick. How are you today beautiful?"I talked softly as I grabbed one of the brushes and tackled the task of cleaning her up, she had clearly been part of someone's training today judging by the sweat and the dirt on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 8:21 pm

Not you again! Tumblr_inline_n2usk2hMOR1sc3ygs
Gods, it was a beautiful morning! The son of Apollo had an extra pep in his step for reasons that he didn't know. Maybe it was the fact that the sun was shining brighter than usual. Jerome hugged his lyre to his chest as he made his way toward the stables to go for a quick fly around camp. When Jerome came to the stables, he paused.

"...Hey! You're Robin, right?" He asked with a smile.

Last edited by Green on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 8:35 pm

I stood still for a moment, trying to hide behind Patricia in hopes he hadn't really seen me. Freaking creeper! "Yeah, indeed. Congrats, your memory is working"I replied sarcastically. Please make him go away.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 8:43 pm

"Yes, I remembered!" Jerome smiled widely and walked over to sit down on a stack of hay. "I haven't seen you around in three days." The son of Apollo softly started to play with his lyre. The music that flowed from the string instrument was beautiful and peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 9:24 pm

Oh yay, he feels excited about it. "Yeah, that's too bad"I rolled my eyes at him even though he couldn't see since I still had my back towards him. "Are you stalking me or something, creeper?"I added with a raised eyebrow as I turned to face him. Eyeing the lyre suspiciously, I frowned. "Stop" I demanded, unconsiously tapping my foot to the rythm.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 9:34 pm

Jerome didn't stop playing. "Why and no, I'm not stalking you. I just came to the stables to see if I can go for a quick ride over camp, but apparently she's already taken out." The son of Apollo shrugged and continued playing his lyre.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 1:53 am

"Are you one of those that never brush her? If you are, don't you dare approach her again"I threatened him, stroking Patricia's neck protectively. "She is the best one in here and if you can't give her the proper care she deserves, you shouldn't even dare to look her way!"I huffed as I turned my back to him again, continuing with my brushing. "And stop that damn thing already!"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 1:58 am

The son of Apollo frowned and looked at the back of Robin's head. "What? I always brush Moonie. I love that beautiful creature. I give her apples." He softly started to play his lyre now. Jerome looked around the stables and smiled widely. "And sometimes sugar cubes."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 2:31 am

"Moonie? That's... a cool name"I mumbled. Don't agree with him, he'll try and talk to you even more! "Good, good. Sugar cubes are her favorite indeed"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 2:33 am

"I know right?" Jerome chuckled and continued to play his lyre. "And I know. That's why I give her sugar cubes." He smirked. "Do you come to the stables often?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 2:46 am

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms in defense. "None of your business really"I deadpaned, hoping to end the conversation now.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 2:50 am

"...Oh. Well, I'm just trying to make conversation." Jerome stood up from the stack of hay he was sitting on and placed his lyre down before going over to one of the pegasi and grooming it.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:06 am

"Which is exactly the tone"I explained in a bored, indifferent tone of voice. Why couldn't he take a hint? Was he that oblivious?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:13 am

"Fine, sorry." Jerome sighed and shook his head as he started to brush the mare's dark brown coat. She was so pretty. Soon, the son of Apollo started to hum to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:28 am

I rolled my eyes at his pathetic tone. Poor Jerry or whatever his name is. I didn't complain though because I really wanted to enjoy the silence. Five minutes or so later I started unconsiously humming along with him, trying to figure out which song it was.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:37 am

The son of Apollo noticed that Robin was humming along and decided to take up a notch and start humming a bit louder. Who knows? Robin might start singing.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:42 am

The humming got louder but I still couldn't figure out if it was a specific song or just a melody. Still unconsciously humming along, I finished brushing Patricia and started petting her and running my hands through her beautiful mane.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 11:53 am

Jerome smiled when he heard Robin hum. It was a song that was sung at camp a lot and usually became stuck in people's head for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:33 pm

"We fight like fire
Kill the beast
To make our parents proud

The camp we serve
With our last breath
And die a heroe's death
"

I mumbled from under my breath the lyrics to his melody, finally remembering where I had heard it before. Those stupid campers always sang like it wad an anthem or something. Stupid, stupid camp songs.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Jerome smiled and started to sing the theme song to. He sung it loud enough for Robin to hear in the other stable.

"We fight like fire
Kill the beast
To make our parents proud

The camp we serve
With our last breath
And die a heroe's death"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:11 pm

"I hate you"I grumbled, scolding myself as I realised he had heard me. Of course he had, stupid stupid theme song. "Stop singing, you're awful"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:32 pm

He stopped singing, then started laughing. "W-what? Did you just tell me that I can't sing? You obviously don't know who my god parent is or who I am. I can sing." He laughed more, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 3:06 am

"I don't care, you're annoying so stop it, your stupid voice gets on my nerves"I snapped and - oh, what a surprise - glared at him. Liar. He has a nice voice and you like it. Admit it.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:28 am

The son of Apollo raised an eyebrow at Robin, then his hands in a defense position. "Sorry, sorry." Jerome chuckled and went back to combing Monnie's coat. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:39 am

"No, I am just stalked by a creeper that talks too much and annoys even the ants with his stupid music!"I yelled, turning the nearest brush to ash in a burst of violent magic. Why does that keep happening to me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not you again!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: The Stables-
Jump to: