Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle
Belle

Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Empty
PostSubject: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 8:20 pm

Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Tumblr_n327kafNQM1qbw8sko3_250

The day was nearing an end for the things that Hanna had to absolutely do. By this point she was nearing when she would be able to have a little bit of free time to just do whatever. She skipped into the lounge area and noticed there were quite a few people in there today. It wasn't long until she spotted the boy who was all to familiar at this point. He was facing the other way, so Hanna was hoping to take him by surprise.

She began to slowly make her way towards him until she was just an inch or so away. She stood there for a couple seconds before she raised herself on her tip toes and put her hands in front of his eyes like they always did in those cliche settings. Hanna just found it to be comical. "Guess who!" The daughter of Frey said trying to mask her voice by making it seem deeper than it was.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 8:30 pm

Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Large
Normally Ian would be paying enough attention to his surroundings that he would know that someone had entered them. But this time, he was sitting on the couch facing a TV and was playing a video game. So when he felt his eyes being covered and a voice in his ear he actually jumped a bit, before he realized that it was someone he knew. "Gahh! Hanna!" He was laughing though, as he paused his game and turned to face her. "What's up?" He asked, trying not to act like he just jumped three feet in the air.

Last edited by Frankie on Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 8:34 pm

Hanna laughed a little at Ian's reaction. It was just the one she had been looking for. When she looked over to the TV screen she could tell that he had been playing a game. She looked back over to him as it was paused and she smiled. "Not much, really." She said with a small shrug of her shoulders and then shifted herself to move over the back of the couch and sit next to Ian. "What are you playing?" She asked him, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 8:42 pm

"Uhh I think it's Call of Duty, I just picked it up from someone else... I don't think I'm too good at it." He explained. He unpaused the game, but his character died a few seconds later. "No, I'm terrible." He concluded.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 8:46 pm

"I'm sure with a bit of practice you could be better at it." Hanna said with a reassuring smile. At the point she wondered if she'd be any good at the game. Things with such violence like that really weren't her forte and didn't go along with her morals, but this was just a game, it wasn't like it was real. "Hmm, can I try?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 8:49 pm

"You sure? Its pretty violent..." Ian said, as he handed her the controller knowing that she wasn't the violent type. Seriously, he couldn't remember ever seeing her mad before. But then he shrugged, "knock yourself out." He sat back to watch her play.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 8:55 pm

"It's not like I haven't killed someone before, Ian." She said rolling her eyes a bit. In Ian's defense though, Hanna did that to save a girl from potentially being murdered by some creep in the alleyway. Although violence of course was never her first course of action. She took the remote from Ian and began to press a few buttons to see what they did. It was only a matter of seconds before she was killed. "Hmm." The daughter of Frey said as she fiddled around with the controls a few more times, while simultaneously being killed at least five times. "I think..." In a matter of minutes Hanna began to play a bit more and wandered around until she managed to sneak up on the guy in the game and stabbed him with her knife. After that her character was shot and she sighed handing the control back. "Not really my style."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:03 pm

"So we've concluded that neither of us are the video game type of person." Ian said, "Do you have any other ideas of what we could do?" He put the controller away, and turns the game console off. "Just nothing that involves moving to much, I'm still sore from training." He said, even though he was completely healed, he still felt like crap.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 10:50 pm

"I feel like if I was given the right one, I could beat it." Hanna said thinking optimistically. She knew there had to be a video game out there that she could have some skill in. When he asked her about any other ideas for what they could do she nodded. "There's lots to do. We could play checkers, chess, or what have you. We could even people watch, or I can try and read lips from across the room. That's always a fun pass time of mine. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more assistance to you being sore. Have you kept hydrated? Have you tried soaking in a hot bath? It tends to relax muscles."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 12:51 pm

"Its not your fault I'm sore. And yes, I've done all that is prescribed for soreness." Ian laughed, "Anything you want to do is fine with me, I don't have a preference for anything."
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:44 am

"I know, but I'm just sorry that you feel sore. I'm trying to sympathize with you." Hanna said with a shrug of her shoulders as her back went to rest against the arm of the chair and she brough her legs up and had them crossed. "Well, it's not fun when I have to always pick the game we play, Ian." She said crossing her arms now too and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:51 am

He laughed, "Well, Hanna, you know I'm too indecisive to pick a game, and it's worse cause you're way to nice to tell me if you don't actually want to play it!" He smiled, "though I'd suggest we could play pool, but the table's being used and I may have pissed off thd people using it earlier. So...."
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:04 am

She sighed a little bit, "I supposed you're right about being indecisive, but it's just something I could help you get better with. Also, I really don't mind playing any game." Hanna raised an eyebrow up at the mention of Ian pissing off the people who had been using the pool table earlier. "Oh? What did you do now Ian?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:11 am

"My sister told me that I needed to eat more salad... So I said 'nobody eats salad for breakfast.' And apparently that guy eats salad for breakfast." He said kind of quietly so the guy wouldn't hear him. He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:48 pm

Hanna's eyebrows knit together for a moment as Ian told why he got beat up. "That's dumb." She said, but she could help but laugh. "Only you would manage to do something like that, Ian." Hanna said still laughing a bit and now shaking her head a little. "Well, we could always play I spy or something, it doesn't involve us getting up or going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 9:04 pm

"Sounds like a good idea." He said, laughing at himself a bit also. "You can start." He smiled...
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 12:54 am

"I get to start? Cool!" Hanna said with a grin on her face as she looked around the room a couple times before she decided on something in particular and she looked over to him. "I spy with my little eye.... Something brown."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 1:57 am

"Crap.... Ok... Is it that persons shirt?" He asked, there was a good amount of brown in the room, but the guy sitting by the pool tables who was wearing a brown shirt was the most noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 11:50 pm

Hanna's eyes shifted over to where the person was standing with a brown shirt and she shook her head. "Nope, guess again." Hanna said with a small smile. She had picked the colour brown because it was fairly common in the lounge.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 10:25 am

"Ok..." He smiled. "Uhh... Is it the hardwood floors?" He asked. There was a lot of brown in the lounge, and that meant many choices...
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 1:36 am

Hanna shook her head yet again, when Ian had guessed if it was the hardwood floors. It was a good guess, but it wasn't what Hanna had picked out. "Do you give up yet?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 5:18 am

Ian looked around the room, a fourth time. "Yeah I give up. There's so to much brown in here!" He told her, leaning back against the couch, looking up at the ceiling... "Wait is it the ceiling?" He asked, cause that was brown also... he just now noticed... actually he never really paid much attention to what the lounge looked like, he came in here, mostly to play pool or watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 9:45 pm

Hanna shook her head when he guessed the ceiling. That was also a wrong guess, and she exhaled softly and looked at him with a smile on her face. "It was the pool ball on the pool table." Hanna did remark seeing one of the colours of the balls was brown. At this point Hanna was satisfied with winning.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 10:53 pm

"Of course it is...." He said, exaggerating his defeat just a little bit. "Ok my turn...." He thought about what color he wanted, as he looked around the room. "I spy some..thing green." Once again, it was a color that the lounge seemed to have just enough of to make the choices slightly difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)    Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Girl and her Einherijar (Private)
Page 1 of 1