Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stranger Things (P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swaffles
Swaffles

Stranger Things (P) Empty
PostSubject: Stranger Things (P)   Stranger Things (P) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 12:19 am

Stranger Things (P) C6xyjj11

He always liked visiting the Ampitheatre. It was a place where he could let loose all of his creativity and passion for the arts. It was also, in his opinion, had a rather placating air to it capable of soothing all of his worries. Standing at the centre of the stage, his eyes roaming the empty seats, his body swaying to the sound of a tune that only he could hear. A tune that his brain regurgitated effortless, due to the constant bombardment of it whenever he went home to visit his mother.

His light blue eyes, staring upwards to the sky, as absent as ever to any passerby, held a burning passion. He snapped his fingers. Once. Then twice. Soon he was snapping his fingers to the tune within his head, soon his feet was moving along with the tune creating a nice beat which complimented the sounds of his fingers snapping.

“Never letting go,” he began to sing, on key despite starting with the chorus of the song. “Gotta learn to grow,” he continued, his voice growing louder and creating symphony of echoes “watch me as I touch the sky,”Allowing the beat to overcome him briefly. He ended off the song “ still I fly..”

Taking a moment, he bowed to the non-existent crowded, chuckling to himself as he did. That wasn’t bad. Wasn't his best. Yet far from being considered average or subpar. He silently wondered how loud he could sing before someone would notice that he was in here?
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things (P)   Stranger Things (P) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 11:51 am

Stranger Things (P) Tumblr_ojvc5kFwz71v1cdi6o2_500

Mikaela was laying on the grass within eyesight of both the lake and the amphitheater with her best friend, Julieta, when she heard a loud voice coming from what she had thought was the empty amphitheater. Mikaela shot up from her laying position and her head turned to the amphitheater. "Could it be the air head?" Julieta suggested. Mikaela nodded and pushed herself up off the ground, wiping her hands off. "Stay here. The Queen is going in to investigate."

Mikaela turned on her heels and made her way towards the amphitheater. The daughter of Eros was wearing a pair of light blue jeans and a white tank-top. She was barefoot and had a pair of light pink sunglasses on. Her fiery red hair was down and curly.

The Queen made her way to the back of the amphitheater, behind where the air head was doing his little show. Mikaela stood, leaned up against a pillar, watching as the boy finished his little show. Mikaela rolled her eyes a little bit as he honest-to-gods bowed for an imaginary audience. "How are you like this?" Mikaela asked with some harshness in her voice. Mikaela had no shame in being who she was.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things (P)   Stranger Things (P) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Claude paused when he heard a voice off to the side. His light blue eyes instantly locking onto the form of the red-head who was rested against a pillar in the corner. “Oh, I didn’t see you there,” He said, the harshness of her tone completely going over his head, as he pivoted to face her completely from his position on the stage.

He blinked, a polite smile on his face, as her words finally registered. His gaze, while on her, looked as if he was peering right through her rather than directly at her. “ Well that’s a rather odd question to ask someone.” he paused, actually contemplating what she had asked of him. “ Well I don’t really have an answer for that, hmm I should really think about that.” He said folding his arm as he tried to rack his brain for a reason. “ Well I was taught that we’re shaped by our environment, so maybe that could be a reason?”

He tilted his head to the side, raising his hand to clutch at his dark blonde hair. “Sorry, who are you again?” He remembered seeing her around here before, but he couldn’t for the life of him figure out what her name was. He wondered what she was doing here, he hadn’t ever seen her around this part of the ballpark that’s for sure. “I’m not really good with names.”
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things (P)   Stranger Things (P) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 1:35 pm

Mikaela rolled her eyes. What is he even talking about right now? Mikaela thought. Mikaela's jaw practically hit the ground when he didn't know who she was. Mikaela was the focal point of almost everything at camp. Everyone knew who she was. Even AirHead should.

"I'm Mikaela Winther, daughter of Eros." Mikaela said, trying not to sound totally shocked as she did. Mikaela crossed her arms, tilting her head to the side. "But I know who you are, AirHead. Claude Cot, son of Aeolus. Canadian... Strange." That was honestly about all that Mikaela knew about the son of Aeolus, though. With most campers, she could tell you everything there was to know about them. With Claude, though, she didn't know anyone who knew him well enough to give her the details on him.

Mikaela stepped away from the pillar, her sassy face morphing into a sweet smile. "So, Claude, what were you doing here?" Her voice was masked with an air of genuine interest, whether or not she actually was.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things (P)   Stranger Things (P) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 8:00 pm

“Oh, well nice to pleasure to meet you Mikaela,” He greeted with a small bow, his gaze focusing more closely on her as his mind tuned in more to the presence of the girl before him. “Airhead?” He thought, although he didn’t physically show that he registered those words, that felt oddly accurate yet exceptionally vague. He was a little more than just an airhead. He wanted to point out, but decided against it.

“Wow, you really are knowledgeable.” He complimented,  a bright smile spreading across his lips. “ Makes me feel weird that I didn’t know much about you, when you know so much about me.” He scratched the back of his head awkwardly. “Yet isn’t that the point of conversations? Getting a better understanding of the person you are interacting with?” At least that’s what he thought.

When she inquired about what he was doing, his gaze shifted upwards to the stage. “Oh, I was just singing.” He admitted without any signs of being embarrassed by the fact. “ My mother always said that when you're frustrated you should do something that you love to calm yourself and clear your mind.” He looks to the ground. “It works for the most part, sometimes it’s fun to imagine a crowd there as well.”

Cocking a brow, he turned his gaze back to Mikaela. “Do you sing as well, daughter of Eros?”
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things (P)   Stranger Things (P) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 9:04 pm

"I should be knowledgeable. I've been here for a decade. It gives you a lot of time to get to know everyone and everything." Mikaela said cockily. She was a tad bit obsessed with making sure people know that she practically ran this place. Mikaela pushed his hair back through her fiery hair.

Mikaela looked down when Claude mentioned that conversation was for getting to know people. That wasn't quite how she used it. She used it to gain information about people for her own use. Usually, she only talks to people she actually knows, and uses them to get information about other people that they know. No one seemed to really know Claude, though.

Mikaela was shaken out of her thought when Claude asked about her singing. "Uh, yeah. I do. I also play piano." Mikaela said, her voice faltering just a bit. Claude was throwing off Mikaela's groove. She wasn't used to answering people's questions, especially the first time they talked.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things (P)   Stranger Things (P) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 11:36 pm

“Wow I can’t imagine being here for that long,” Claude voiced, his blues trailing the daughter of Eros with sheer amazement, moving to the edge of the stage he lowered himself and proceeded to sit on the edge. “ You must have all kinds of stories to share then? Have you gone on a Quest yet? I’ve always wanted to go on one, since I got here.” He looked away from her to stare up at the skies in sheer wonder. “It must be such a fun experience, I suppose most people do it for the glory, in my opinion just having the opportunity to go on a quest is enough.”

He wondered if his father would arrange something like that if he prayed to him enough, or if he would just get angry at his constant pestering. He didn’t want to pester the deity, he already had enough on his plate with the big Gods bearing down upon him, it would be selfish of him to add to his workload. Still he really wanted to go on a quest. “Would you go on a quest with me?” He inquired of Mikaela. “ You could just be yourself the entire time, nobody around to judge you,” he tilted his head to the side and grinned pleasantly at her. “Plus we could get to know each other a lot better than way.”

“That’s a pleasant instrument,” Claude compliment, absentmindedly. “You must be really good, maybe we can ask Mr. D to bring in a piano set? I would love to hear you play.” Raising his thumb to his mouth, he gently grazed it’s surface with his teeth. “It’s fine if you aren’t comfortable with doing it, I was only suggesting.”
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things (P)   Stranger Things (P) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 11:31 pm

Mikaela looked down at her feet. "Uh, no, I haven't. Never really wanted to, anyway. I'm not really the kid of person they need on a quest." Mikaela said, looking up and cracking a smile. "Anyway, I'm technically on a travel ban right now." Mikaela pushed her hand back through her hair, and looked at Claude. "Don't ask." She laughed.

The daughter of Eros' mind was running at a mile a minute. She was using everything she had to try and understand Claude. She was reading his body language, but even that was a weird mix of signals that didn't quite fit together. Mikaela was supposed to be good at this, and it was really stressing her out that she couldn't get her head around Claude.

"I mean, we have a piano. I could show you if you wanted?" Mikaela said, her guard down a little bit, so her words came out light and airy.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things (P)   Stranger Things (P) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:32 am

Stranger Things (P) 54g1u110

“Hmm,” Claude hummed, pondering over Mikaela's words. He wondered what she meant by that? They were all demi-gods weren’t they? It was only fair that they all got an equal chance at being able to go on quests. “Well we can always ask for one when you're allowed to leave camp again.” He offered politely, smiling lightly.

When Mikaela offered to play the piano for him, Claude nodded in response to her offer. “That would be cool,” He stated genuinely, pocketing his hands into the comforting folds of his pockets. “Maybe you could even teach me a few things, if you have the time, it’s ok if you don’t” He thought the other demi-god was rather interesting. Usually the children of the Love deities avoided him like the plague, he wasn’t sure why though.

OOC: Sorry for the shortness
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things (P)   Stranger Things (P) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:08 pm

Stranger Things (P) Tumblr_olomphOl8p1w6s406o4_400

Mikaela had no clue how Claude could be the way that he was. What made him think that, even if he did get a quest, he would need a gossip obsessed daughter of Eros on his team. The answer was that he didn't. Mikaela didn't know how to tell him that, though. She doubted that the airhead would understood it if she tried to explain, so she decided not to. "Yeah, maybe someday."

It had been a while since Mikaela had just sat down to play piano, and she was kind of nervous to play in front of someone again. She was Mikaela Winther. She wasn't supposed to get nervous about anything. Also, would Claude really care if she was awful? Probably not. 'Uh, yeah, I could try. It's been a while since I tried to teach someone." Mikaela said, her voice raw.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things (P)   Stranger Things (P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:44 am

Stranger Things (P) 54g1u110

Claude smiled appreciating at Mikaela. “It’ll be fun, who says the children of minor gods can’t share the spotlight sometimes?” He was visibly beaming at his fellow demi-god, quite satisfied with the fact that she was willing to go on a quest with him, it was something that he knew most demi-gods secretly aspire to do. Even if some wouldn’t ever admit it. “Brilliant, when do you think you’ll be able to leave the camp? I can pray to my dad and maybe he can get Chiron to give us a quest.” A simple fetch quest would suffice, nothing elaborate. Although truthfully, he wasn’t even sure if his father would even allow him to go on a quest.

Scratching his chin with his index finger, Claude wondered was nervous about playing piano in front of him or if she genuinely was rusty. Either Way he didn’t want to make her uncomfortable, she seemed rather nice, much more friendly than the other Love demi-gods. “I can sing while you do it?” He offered. “If that helps.” he shrugged his shoulders. It was up to her to decide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things (P)   Stranger Things (P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger Things (P)
Page 1 of 1