Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Viva
Viva

Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Empty
PostSubject: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 4:13 am

Ada was staring down a dummy, not really motivated to train, but she knew she needed to train. Sigh, she looked at the word in her hand before looking at the dummy again. She did a halfhearted slash, and on more making an x across it. Before she found out that maybe she should train with the whip instead. So she turned around walked a few meters away from the dummy before she turns around fast as she hits a button. The sword is released and fly across the room straight into where the heart of the dummy would have been. The sword was know a sword slash whip.
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 1:13 pm

James leaned against a stack of hay used for stuffing the dummies. He watched in awe as the sword flew into the dummy's heart. James was impressed, it was a neat design for a weapon but James would never admit that out loud.
James believed his her sister Rowan was the best weapons smith. She even crafted James's bow that can collapse into a lighter. Rowan had left camp the same year James came in she. Rowan had been a daughter of Hephaestus but left camp to go to school. James took the lighter out of her pocket and clicked a button on the side and the lighter expanded into a full sized silver compound bow. She turned and took aim at the target, as she drew back the string a celestial bronze arrow materialized nocked and ready. The whole arrow thing was a gift from Apollo, the bow was able to produce it's own arrows (I paid for this gift at the shop). James let the string go and the arrow went soaring, it planted itself firmly into the chest of a dummy.
James frowned, not quite as good as the red-head girl with the sword but still a deadly shot. James turned to see if the girl saw his shot.

(To clarify any confusion if you haven't read James's bio they go by any pronouns, so that is why I was switching them throughout the post. If that is to confusing I can just stick to one pronoun per post (: )
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 11:52 am

Ada was about to leave when she saw the arrow flying into the dummy she used, almost hitting the exact point where she had hit it. She raised a brow and looked around spotting a boy? or a girl? or maybe both, she wasn't really sure about that. She frowned a bit, thinking about who the person was. "Nice shoot" she said instead while tying her belt sword around her waist again.

(it's okey )
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 12:41 am

James gave a small side smile. "Thanks. You're not to bad yourself." He said in a joking tone, she was actually really good.
James cleared his throat, I'm James, I got to camp like 2 weeks ago so you've probably not seen me around that much." James shrugged nonchalantly, "You are...?" Before she could speak James did a dramatic swish with his bow, collapsing it back into it's small zippo lighter form. He put the lighter into the pocket of his over sized hoodie. James had a thing for being dramatic, he liked being the centre of attention. Plus, if she found the device interesting enough it would give him an excuse to talk about his sister, Rowan.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 11:43 am

She smiled at him/her, and as he talked onward she nods a bit. Well that could explain it, at least the part that she didn't know who he was really. She looks a bit surprised at his bow, fascinating, this was a handy thing, really handy. She looked at him and remembered that she hadn't told him her own name. "Oh, I am Ada Fay, been here at camp for 4 years I think it was" she said scratching her chin before taking her fiery red hair behind her ear looking at the boy or at least with the name James he had to be a boy?
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 12:40 pm

James smile faltered a little, judging by Ada's expression she seemed confused. James was used to this reaction though, with a male name and a female face, he was bound to get a few questions.
"You seem confused, is there something you'd like to ask?" James was somewhat testing Ada in a way, the way she worded her question is usually a good indicator on the type of person she is. No pressure though, James was used to all sorts of questions, whether they were kindly worded or not.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 1:04 pm

She was confused, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to question him. "Ah well I was, I dunno if this sound mean or anything, but are you a boy, girl or neither? Like a machine? Machines is neither.." she says looking at him or whatever he was. She hoped she didn't sound mean or anything, but she hated not to know the answer to things most of the time. She smiled a bit to him/her.
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 2:35 pm

James let out a laugh, "I'm not a machine. And are you referring to what's in my pants or what's in my head?" James asked this question purely to watch Ada squirm.
James plucked at a loose thread on her shorts, "Well, it's almost lunch time, want to head with me to the tables?" James asked, mostly to see what table she would sit at. He never saw her in the Apollo cabin so she's not James' sister.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 3:05 pm

She frowned at him "I dunno, more thinking at what you would call you self, and are you sure you aren't a super fancy machine?" she question before raising a brow "lunch... mmmh, Haven't eaten in a while, so sure, that would be nice.." she says and nods, it was true that she would only meet up to eat when she had to, often being busy making things. "Soo, who is your godly parent?" she question looking over at the machine.

(do you want to start a new one where they go to eat or?)
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 3:16 pm

"I'm only joking. But I guess I'm kind of both, just use what ever pronouns." James was back to his smiling self.
"I thought you would've guessed by now, Apollo's my dad." She answered.
James started walking out of the training arena, she slept in and missed breakfast so she was extra hungry. When they got to the tables one of the other Apollo children called him over.
"I'll see you around, Ada Fay." He called as he took his seat.

(We can just keep it in the thread. It will be easier that way. Also sorry for the short replies.)
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 3:38 pm

She narrowed her eyes at him before laughing a bit before nodding "you can never be to sure with a machine like yourself" she said jokingly. Before smiling at him again "yeah, see you later machine" she said tripping over to her own table dumping down beside some of her half-sisters and brothers that had decided to eat.

(np)
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 4:19 pm

It was almost eleven at night by the time the harpies found James and forced him inside. Their sharp talons had left a few scratches on his arms but it was nothing to bad. He plopped down on his bed, thinking of how many other people had slept on this mattress before him.
James never really liked being indoors, especially in the summer. James thought about sneaking out, but then what would he do? Maybe the stroll brothers have some sort of underground club going on. James chuckled at the idea, but he figured even for them it would be pretty hard to hide an entire party at camp.
James decided it was best to stay put, he changed into his pajamas and rolled over into bed. Maybe he will run into that Hephaestus girl again tomorrow, she seemed interesting enough and plus she had given James a nickname, 'Machine', did that mean she was interested in being friends? James wasn't entirely sure on the whole 'friends' thing.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 3:17 am

Ada had gone to the cabin and started to work on something new as she usually would do. She was working late, like always thinking about the day, maybe she would me mister or whatever Machine again tomorrow. Who knows what the day might bring?
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:05 pm

James rolled over in his bed, the sunlight from a nearby window was shining in his eyes. "Uhng..." He growled softly. For being an Apollo kid he sure hated sunlight.
Eventually James gave up on trying to sleep, he slid out of bed in a sluggishly manner to get ready.

James looked down at the clock on his bedside, by now the rest of his cabin must be doing the group exercises. James was practically wearing workout clothes already so she set out to the open field where they do their workouts. If she was correct they would be doing wrestling matches today, perhaps her new friend Ada Fay would spectate.
James made it to the field, the head of his cabin, Will Solace, called him out for being late and said that James would no longer have pick of his partner.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:38 pm

Ada was not a morning person, no, she rather sleep all day and work all night, but she had her ways to get up. So, when she had to she was kind of trowed out of her bed. Getting ready she looked at what she had to do today, "ugh, Wrestling" not that she was weak or anything, rather the opposite of weak, but it was a bother. Most things was a bother to her.

So she got there in time, but as usually she had no partner so she looked around for someone she could beat fast and easy, but no one was free so she stood there hoping no one would show up now.
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 5:48 pm

James rolled her eyes in an exaggerated annoyance, Will Solace was a good guy and everything but he took being head of the cabin way to seriously. Ignoring Will, James scanned the small crowed of people for a partner her eyes passed over a girl with intense red hair.
"Hey! Ada Fay!" He called, waving like a lunatic. Other campers look at James, her cabin was used to her outgoing attitude, other not so much. Ada looked to be in the same weight class as James, if not a little taller then he was. He bounced lightly on his heels, recognizing a friendly face made him a little more happy. Plus, it would be interesting to see who of the two were stronger. It would most likely be Ada, her muscles defined from working at the forges all day. James still had a few tricks up her sleeve, she was excellent at using her opponents momentum to move them.
"Be my partner for the sparing matches, please! Other wise Will is going to pick someone for me." James pleaded to Ada Fay. James smiled "I'll be an easy match," He said quieting his tone. "As a 'machine' you should know all my moves and tricks." He winked jokingly, why he added that flirtatious line he didn't know. He almost regretted saying it, he didn't want to creep Ada away.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 4:30 am

She spotted the Machine, jupp he would be forever stuck with that name, forever! She walked over to him with a smile on her face "hey, it's you, having fun today?" she question before smiling a bit more "Oh poor little you" she said before nodding "But fine, I can be your partner, just don't be to hard on me okey?" she said with an innocent smile. At what he said last she just laughed at "yeah, if you are a machine I would know your every move" she said giving him a blink. This girl was joking around, not meaning much about what she said, or thought about it.
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:25 pm

James and Ada were called into the ring. James took her starting position, Ada asked for her to go easy so maybe she wasn't all that great at wrestling.
Will repeated the same rules he does for everyone, no low blows or eye gouging, and the person who pins their opponent down for ten seconds wins.
"Good Luck." James called.
When Will said start James didn't wait a second before springing into action. She went for Ada's waist in attempt to tackle her.

Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:14 am

Ada might be lazy, but she had instinct and she wanted to win today. "Good luck yeah" she said to him with a smile.When he came in for her waist she took a a sidestep, aiming to grab James wrist and pull it forward so he would maybe stumble to the ground or something. She was now in an analytical mode, watching his every step with a calm head.
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:40 am

James would've face planted if it wasn't for Ada grabbing his wrist, instead he ended up twisting around and landed on his butt. There was a few giggles and cheers from the audience.
Ada appeared as if the match was to easy, her eyes watching the slightest twitch. While on his butt he took the opportunity to punch the back of Ada's knee, the same trick he used on his sister all the time, which never failed to make her stumble and fall over. It was the same feeling as having your leg give out unexpectedly. With Ada on the ground he swung his leg over her and sat on top of her in the straddling position.
There was a few hollers from the crowd, including one of those whistles you hear when someone is cat-calling. James realized how awkward their situation must look, him on top if Ada, especially since he was dressed more masculine today. James lessened the amount of weight he was placing on Ada, most likely giving her room to counter the pin-down. He hoped Ada notice the wiggle room, James rather lose than embarrass Ada.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:58 am

Ada was looking up at him smirking, actually having fun, which was rare when she was fighting. She took the chance of course. Ignoring the crowed she was used to lifting many different things, so she rolled over pinning him down to the ground. This may look even funnier to the crowed as she was over him now with a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 4:16 am

James was thrown under Ada in a split second, he was right about her being strong. Will started counting and despite James's efforts to get unpinned he couldn't lift Ada off.
Will declared Ada the winner, there was a few cheers and laughs. James stood up once Ada moved, he grinned sheepishly.
"Wow, you're really strong." He complimented once they were out of the main part of the crowd. From a nearby group of Ares kids James heard one of them stage whisper, "I'm not really sure if that was a wrestling match or a lovers quarrel."
James ignored their comment, wrestling and physical activity was never his strong point. "Apparently you do have this Machine all figured out. James said, referring to Ada's excellent counter attacks.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 4:25 am

She smiled as she stood up "Well I am working in the smith so, I should be strong" she said smiling back to him "But that thing with the knee was really nice" she commented back. Walking away from the ring, she heard the Ares kid and raised a brown, but other then that she ignored it and looked over at James again "I told you, I know any machine by heart, you know who my dad is, right?" she said stretching a bit and looking around thinking on all and nothing.
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:04 pm

"Well ya, you're a Hephaestus kid. Just like my older sister actually. We share the same mom, in case you are confused."
James had been wanting to bring up his sister in conversation for awhile, Rowan was one of the few people James looked up to. "Do you have any siblings?" He asked, tilting his head a little bit. He realized after asking this question that the two never knew much about each other, other than their godly parentage.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:16 pm

She raised a brow "well funny, I met your sister" she said smiling before she shook her head "Well not anyone except for all my half siblings here at camp" she said scratching her chin. Family, she didn't know much about that in reality, and it was a sore thing to speak about for Ada.

Last edited by Viva on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next