Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking to Cause Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Looking to Cause Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Looking to Cause Trouble   Looking to Cause Trouble Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 10:25 am

Heyo! My names Emma and I'm a grade twelve student. I've been RPing for about 3 years now. The fandoms which I am part of include Transformers, Marvel, GoT, The Walking Dead, The 100, Supernatural, and of course Rick Riordan books. I'm looking for a RP partner that is fairly active and does 80+ words in their response. As of now I currently have one character in play. If you're interested feel free to say so ^^

Clover Sulch . 19 . Half Fire Giant
Looking to Cause Trouble Clover%20Profile%201_zpsu09inudz
Her bio can be found here.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Cause Trouble   Looking to Cause Trouble Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:33 pm

Want to do an RP with Lorelei?
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Cause Trouble   Looking to Cause Trouble Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 9:30 pm

Sure ^^ Would you be interested in starting the RP off? Or if you want, I have a preexisting thread in the hotel lounge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Cause Trouble   Looking to Cause Trouble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to Cause Trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Out of Character (OOC) :: RP Invites-
Jump to: