Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opposites

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

Opposites Empty
PostSubject: Opposites   Opposites Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:10 pm

Cassia could feel the cool sand through her pants. Channery, the dog, sat loyally be her side. Cassia glanced down at her hellhound, who was drooling on her leggings. "Eww. Stop that!" She picked up the dog's head and placed it on the ground. "Now my pants are wet!" Cassia rolled her eyes as she scratched Channery behind the ears. With Channery now slobbering on the ground, she returned to her book. It was about a girl who just didn't fit in. Cassia could relate. She had no friends.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Opposites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opposites   Opposites Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:16 pm

Tyler was at the beach, wearing a Nike sleeveless beach shirt and swimming trunks and sandals. He was listening to music, looking out at the ocean. He thought about his life at camp for a few minutes, before deciding he was already bored and wanted to go train. He got up, brushing the sand off of him, until he realized there was a hellhound next to him, sniffing around. Tyler looked up, seeing a girl. He took out his headphones. "Oh, uh, hey, didn't see you there. I'm Tyler."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

Opposites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opposites   Opposites Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Cassia was oblivious to Tyler at first. She was so engrossed in her book, she barely registers him. There was a short delay before she responded. "Ohh... I'm Cassia." She wasn't used to getting spoken to or acknowledged. "Daughter of Thanatos." She added quietly. That normally sent people away. Who wanted to befriend the daughter of a personification of death?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Opposites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opposites   Opposites Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:42 pm

"Oh, cool," Tyler said, noticing she wasn't the most social of butterflies. "I'm a son of Zeus," he said, almost in a regretful type of tone. "Nice to meet you. How long have you been in camp?"
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

Opposites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opposites   Opposites Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:56 pm

Cassia noted that he was much more outgoing than she was. When she registered "Nice to meet you," she hid a face of shock. Must people didn't consider meeting her pleasurable. "Nice," she said, oblivious to his sad tone. She wasn't good at registering emotions. "Nice to meet you too. I've been here for four years. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Opposites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opposites   Opposites Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 10:15 pm

"I've been here for a while, like 5ish years or so now. And, you would think it's nice having Zeus as your dad, but it's not really. I have a curse that...nevermind." Tyler sighed. "Tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

Opposites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opposites   Opposites Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 7:16 am

"Oh," Cassia said with a nod. "Well being the daughter of death isn't easy either." Her eyes grew wide. "What curse?" She gave another nod. "Well I like to read."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Opposites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opposites   Opposites Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 6:26 pm

"I, uh, can't love. I mean, I can, but anyone I love will die." Tyler looked in the distance. "Aphrodite got pissed at Zeus and took it out on me. I'm not a big reader, but it's a cool hobby."
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

Opposites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opposites   Opposites Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 7:30 pm

Cassia's eyes widened. "That sucks." She knew the curse wouldn't be so bad for her, but he seemed like a nice, likable guy. "So that drives people away?" she asked. For her, it was her personality that made people hate her. "Most demigods don't like reading, but I've always been different." She was different from mortals and demigods alike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opposites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opposites   Opposites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opposites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The (Fireworks) Beach-
Jump to: