Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two is Better Than One (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Two is Better Than One (p) Empty
PostSubject: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_ojt9zmIMLg1vsnzpdo4_400

Jasef Waters was sitting nervously on the floor of the Aphrodite cabin by the door. After their first date, him and Vi had agreed that they were going to meet at the Aphrodite cabin to watch movies at 5 pm. So, just to be safe, Jase had been sitting at the door since 4 o'clock, in case Vi showed up early. He didn't want any of his brothers to answer the door when she showed up. Jase didn't want to risk Vi finding out how much better she could do than him.

The son of Aphrodite was wearing a pair of dark shorts and a medium-green button up shirt. He'd spent hours changing outfits before settling on this one. Even sitting there, he wasn't sure that he had made right choice, but it was too late to change now. Anyway, the green in the shirt brought out the green flecks in his eyes. Maybe Vi would like that. hopefully Vi would like that.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:26 am

Two is Better Than One (p) B0var

The daughter of Enyo had been focusing on her training. After the sparring match she had with Jase and she lost to him, she knew she had to work on her endurance and her technique. She was going to beat him the next time they sparred. He was a talented swordsmen, but she was going to win. The daughter of Enyo practiced long and hard all day. She purposely tried to tire herself out to push herself as far as she could go.

Around four was when she went for a shower to was off. When she got dressed again she was wearing a grey long sleeve shirt and some black sweat pants. Usually she'd put her hair up, but she let it stay down and ripple down her shoulders.

She slipped on some shoes and she began to walk over to the Aphrodite cabin. Vi didn't want to be late, as she was looking forward to their date of watching movies. It was about fifteen minutes until five and she came up to the Aphrodite cabin. Was she supposed to knock or just walk in? Vi decided on the easy option and just knocked on the door waiting for Jase to answer... Well, hopefully.

Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:34 am

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_ojt9zmIMLg1vsnzpdo4_400

Jase was drumming with his fingers against the floor of the cabin to a song in his head. After about 45 minutes of sitting on the ground nervously, the son of Aphrodite heard a knock on the cabin door. Jase quickly pushed himself off the ground and cut off one of his brothers who had been going to answer the door. Jase took a deep breath, setting his smile, and then opened the door.

Jase was so pleased to see Vi standing there in front of him. A small part of him had been very nervous that she was going to blow him off as a way of telling him she actually wasn't interested; that it had just been the moon or something that caused those feelings.

Jase wrapped his arms around the daughter of Enyo and kissed the top of her head lightly. "It's so nice to see you." Jase whispered lightly against her hair, his accent strong. The son of Aphrodite let go of Vi and laced his fingers between hers, leading him back to his bunk.

His bed was in the corner and was the top bunk, with both a long side and a short side against a wal. Jase had it set up so that his computer monitor, which he could hook up to his laptop, could go at the foot of the bed, and they could sit leaned up against the wall. Jase started up the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 1:37 am

Two is Better Than One (p) B0var

The door opened and Vi was happy to see that Jase had answered it. She wasn't sure what she would have done if it had been one of his siblings that had answered the door. It wasn't long before he wrapped his arms around her and he kissed the top of her head. "It's nice to see you too." She whispered back to him before he let go of the embrace and his fingers laced with hers.

She began to follow him to his bunk. It was a bit of a walk as they went to the back of the cabin, but sure enough they made it. He began to climb up the ladder to go up to his bunk and Vi climbed up following behind him. She saw the set up that he had and she smiled as she sat down leaning up against the wall. "So what are we watching today?" The daughter of Enyo asked. She could feel her heart beat quicken as it had while they walked along the beach together the other night.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:17 am

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_n2wa9dhG6Y1tvlnfxo1_500

Once Vi was up on the bunk, Jase set the monitor up at the foot of the bed where they had come up the ladder. Lining the long side of the bed against the wall was some bags and boxes of snacks. Jase may have stolen these snacks from some other cabins and his brothers and sisters, but Vi didn't need to know that.

The son of Aphrodite grabbed a large stack of dvds from his side to show to Vi. "So, I grabbed a bunch of really good movies and some of my favorites." Jase started to flip through them. "Star Wars: A New Hope, Inception, Remember the Titans, The Godfather, Jurassic Park, Toy Story, Taxi Driver, The Breakfast Club." Jase said. "I've only seen these ones, like, once, but my sister really likes them, so I thought I'd bring them." Jase laughed, dropping Mean Girls, The Notebook, and Frozen on the pile.

Jase grabbed a bag of chips and ripped the bag open. Jase didn't even like potato chips that much, but he was eating nervously. He felt like there was a whole new level of pressure on him. Everything was easy the first time when you barely knew each other, but the second time was a real sign.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 10:42 pm

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_n4cekq8iXW1r9pk8qo6_250

As the two of them sat on his bunk and got comfortable, he began to show her the stack of movies that he had. She couldn't believe how many there were. Vi began to look through them on her own and reading the backs of them as she heard him snacking on chips or something. She assumed ti was chips due to the crunch, but she could be wrong.

It was hard on which movie to pick. It felt like so much pressure because she wasn't sure if he'd hate the choice she picked or not. Then again would he suggest watching something he hated? By the end of sifting through them, the daughter of Enyo had decided on three different movies she wanted to watch. "Okay, I'd be interested in The Breakfast Club, Toy Story, and The Notebook. Just to get a bit of everything mixed in. If we can make it through all three in one night." Vi said with a small smile. Depending on the lengths of the movies, she knew it was definitely possible to end up falling asleep. She had been pushing herself the hardest she has in the last two days.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:57 am

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_n2wa9dhG6Y1tvlnfxo1_500

Jase wiped his hands on his pants and grabbed the 3 movies that Vi mentioned, tossing the others to the side. Looking at the backs he said, "It'd take about 5 hours. I think we could do it." Jase said with a smile, leaning to kiss Vi lightly on the tip of the nose. "I'd spend forever with you, anyway." Jase said with a wink.

The son of Aphrodite propped himself up on his knees and leaned forward, putting The Breakfast Club in the DVD port on his laptop. Jase leaned back and put his arm around Vi's shoulders, pulling her closer to him as the movie started.

Jase put his lips on the top of her head, kissing it lightly, and then smiling against her hair. "I've been looking forward to this so much. I'm so glad you came." Jase said with a small laugh. Jase clicked play on the main menu of the DVD with his foot.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:28 am

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_m95pxwvBsO1r7wr9oo1_500

The mention of five hours really sounded like nothing. They'd more than likely be done by ten in the evening, which by any standards wasn't late. The other night the two of them had been up for hours passed ten, but Vivienne hadn't even made it to 9:30 p.m. mark the other night before she passed out. As he kissed her on the tip of her nose it tickled lightly and she made a little face followed by a smile before she felt his arm come around her.

"Spend forever with me, huh? That's a hefty promise, Jase." She said with a smile still plastered on her face. The daughter of Enyo felt comfortable with his arm around her. She snuggled into him a bit as she went to look at the monitor. "I'm glad I came here too. I've been looking forward to this too. I also kept my promise of not dressing up too nicely." She said and then looked to all the snacks that he had lined up.

"So, you always seem to amaze me with the amount of food you manage to scavenge up." She said with a laugh and kissed his cheek.

Last edited by Belle on Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:58 am

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_nkkr74Bz6u1qm210ao3_540

Jase smiled widely when he felt her lips on his cheek. It was like being shot with 1000s of points of perfectly electric bolts on his cheek. He didn't think he could ever get over that feeling. It was almost like a drug to the son of Aphrodite. Everything just felt better when Vi was there.

"Yeah. Just don't ask where I got them." Jase said, pulling Vi in a little bit tighter. "Do you want anything?" Jase asked quickly.

Jase looked to the monitor. He had forgotten how good this movie was. Somehow he mentioned to identify with all 3 of the detention boys. That was strange. Jase looked back at the girl in his arms. How had he been so lucky to get here? What had he done to deserve her?
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 8:53 pm

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_m95pxwvBsO1r7wr9oo1_500

Vi nodded as he told her not to ask where he got them. "Fair enough." She said feeling him pulling her in and soon felt the warmth of hid body. It was comforting and cozy; it only made her cuddle up to him. Her head leaning on the corner of his chest just before where is shoulder met his chest. "No I'm good for now. I mostly just don't want you to have to move." She said the last part in a bit of a mumble before adding in a pouting tone, "I'm comfortable."

The daughter of Enyo let her eyes look back to the movie. She hadn't even set foot in a school in quite a long time, and in a way she was glad for it. Vi did think it'd be interesting to have gone to school in the time period of the movie. "What's your favourite season?" Vivienne asked him as her glance shifted back over to the son of Aphrodite and her eyes met with his.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 12:59 am

As soon as Vi said that she was comfortable, Jase didn't dare to move. The son of Aphrodite just wanted Vi to be happy and comfortable and glad she was there. "Then I won't move." Jase said lightly, his German accent strong.

Jase was a little caught off guard by Vi's question. Was it just a random question? "Um... autumn, probably. Back in Germany, in kinda the beginning of autumn we would have these random beautiful days where it will be like 20 degrees, Celsius that is, but the leaves will have changed and they are amazing. We call them Altweibersommer. I think Americans call them Indian Summer." Jase said, smiling, thinking of his home back in Cologne. "Oh, and Oktoberfest." Jase laughed.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 2:17 am

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_mad4pzMirR1raqqt9o6_250

"I'm glad to hear that." Vi said with a bright smile on her face. It was true though, she was comfortable being cuddled up next to Jase. She didn't think she'd enjoy being with someone after her last relationship quite a bit ago. It was hard to even be interested in people, however, here she was pretty much attached to the side of the son of Aphrodite. At this point she could feel her heart beat faster and harder. She was nervous because she wanted things to go well with him. She didn't want this to flop, she could feel a connection at this point.

Vi's eyes shifted away from looking at his and her head tilted back towards the movie as pink flushed her cheeks a bit.

"Autumn is a good choice. It sounds lovely there, I'd like to see it someday. I've heard great things about Oktoberfest before, have you been?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 3:11 am

Jase smiled at Vi. "I think you'd love Germany. I'd love to take you sometime." Jase said, kissing the bridge of Vi's nose. Jase sat back again. "We went to Oktoberfest the year before I came to camp. Munich and Cologne aren't really all that close." Jase said.

One of Jase's favorite parts of the movie came on and he got distracted. "Es dauert etwa fünfeinhalb Stunden, um dort zu fahren, also sind wir nicht oft dort hingekommen. Wir sind trotzdem viel näher an Amsterdam." Jase said, and then looked at Vi, blushing a tiny bit. "Sorry, that happens when I'm not fully paying attention. I said, It takes about five and a half hours to drive there, so we didn't go there often.  We're far closer to Amsterdam for fun, anyway." Jase said quietly.

The son of Aphrodite reached his free arm across Vi's lap and set his hand on the side of her far leg, tentatively. He was still worried about doing something that upset Vi. What if he did something to fast for her?
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 3:09 am

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_inline_mw9io60RX91rksia3

Vi listened to him talk about Germany and about the different things that went on and where he was from. It was nice to get to know someone and where they were from. It wasn't long before she started to hear something foreign to her. Was he speaking German? The daughter of Enyo couldn't quite pick on it, but when he looked back to her and blushed he explained.

She couldn't help, but smile at him. "You're good, I promise. It's actually kind of cute and interesting. Interesting in the sense you can speak another language. It's part of you, and I like it." She said and pressed her lips against his.

"My favourite season is winter. Which you wouldn't think it being that way, since my father and I lived off a low income wage and a lot of the time we didn't have have heat, but that's part of why it is my favourite. It's when I could tell my father had this biggest love for me, because no matter what in those cold months he'd make sure I stayed warm, even if it meant he had to freeze. He always put me first. Which is why I still feel like such a monster for leaving him the way I did." Vi said speaking for quite a bit. She didn't usually go into detail about her life. It wasn't something she told a lot of people. While she had been talking she had noticed his hand had moved to the side of her leg, but didn't really mind it being there.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_n9w58gCbim1tdbr65o4_250

Jase smiled when Vi said that he liked when he spoke German. He honestly liked German more than he liked English, but over the last 4 years his English had gotten pretty solid. Jase smiled at Vi. "Du bist so wahnsinnig süß." Jase said quietly and leaned over to kiss her softly on the cheek, back near her ear. "That means that: you are so insanely cute." Jase whispered to her, kissing her on the cheek lightly before leaning back to his previous position.

Jase listened to Vi talk about her dad. It broke his heart a little bit to hear Vi's voice when she talked about him. Jase sighed a small bit when she called herself a monster. The son of Aphrodite pulled her in a bit tighter and pressed his lips on hers lightly, before pulling back to say, "You're not a monster, Vi. Everyone makes mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 12:52 am

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_m0988q3Lhm1r68ega

Hearing Jase speak in German just gave her a tingling sensation across her skin. There was something so unique about it. German also sounded fairly harsh, but he said it so quietly. It was a truly beautiful thing. Vi giggled a bit when he mentioned that she was insanely cute. Every time he had kissed her on the cheek back near the ear it had awoken her senses and she couldn't help, but let out small bursts of giggles.

After sharing a bit about herself she felt his lips on hers and heard him reassure her that she wasn't a monster. Vivienne couldn't help, but feel bad because of what she did. She knew she could try and make it right by reaching out to her father, but it was hard. Vi snuggled up into Jase a bit and kissed him again. "I feel like one sometimes." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 3:13 am

Jase sighed and pulled the daughter of Enyo up onto his lap and held her tight against him. Jase kissed Vi where her jaw met her neck. The son of Aphrodite placed his hand underneath Vi's chin and turned her head so she was looking right at him. Jase locked eyes with Vi. "I will do whatever it takes to help you not feel like a monster. I know you're not, and so will you." Jase said softly, his accent strong, tucking a strand of red hair behind her ear. Jase pressed his lips lightly against Vi's.

Sitting here with the daughter of Enyo, Jasef had to think about how he got here. This wasn't like the son of Aphrodite. It had been just a few days since Jase met Vi, and he was already head over heels about her. Jase was used to spending time with girls he didn't care at all about. Something about Vi though had him entirely entranced with her. Jase was happy to be there.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:57 am

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_nv3td3vpjm1uh0a6io1_500

Vi had no objections when the son of Aphrodite pulled her onto his lap and held her tight. In that moment Vi could feel her emotions rise up again and in this particular moment, she didn't know how she got this fortunate. Jase was kind to her and she could tell that he cared. As his lips brushed against her neck she couldn't help, but have a dumb smile on her face.

When he locked eyes with her, she couldn't help, but feel the warmth, but in an emotional sense. The words that came out of his mouth had to have triggered something in her, because she couldn't stop the tears that broke through and rolled down her face. As they did her hand reached up to try and wipe them away. "Thank you." She spoke softly before she pressed her lips against his.

"I'm glad I met you."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:08 pm

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_oje8g0LYsz1qfmmkmo1_250

A wide and genuine smile spread across Jase's face when she said that she was glad that she met him. That wasn't something he had gotten used to hearing lately. Most people lately were cussing him out for being a d*ck, especially the girls. Jase hugged the daughter if Enyo close to him. "I'm so glad that I met you, too." The son of Aphrodite whispered against the top of Vi's head.

Jase used his thumbs to wipe some of the remaining tears from Vi's face. Jase smiled at her. Something about just looking about her face made Jase feel like a better person. He just wanted Vi to think he was a good person, and that made him a better person. Jase spun a strand of Vi's hair around his finger. "Have I mentioned I have a thing for redheads?" Jase said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 3:06 pm

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_inline_mw9io60RX91rksia3

The daughter of Enyo couldn't contain her smile once she saw one spread across his face. She felt him hug her close and leaned her head on his chest. Her smile only widened as he mentioned he was glad to have met her also. Tilting her head a bit she looked back to the movie. It seemed to be nearing the end of it, which meant at some point soon Jase was going to have to move to change the movie over, but the daughter of Enyo really was comfortable.

"You haven't mentioned that, before." Vi said with a grin and honestly she liked the fake that he was playing with a strand of her hair. "I'm glad to hear it though." She said and the grin had stayed plastered on her face. It wasn't long before a thought popped into her head though.

"Jase isn't your real name is it? I feel like being from Germany, you'd have a slightly more German name." She said speaking softly while she reached her hand up to rest on his neck as she looked up and made eye contact with him.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:38 am

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_oje8g0LYsz1qfmmkmo1_250

Jase continued to play with Vi's hair as she asked about his name. The son of Aphrodite chuckled a little bit. "Uh, no. My name isn't Jase, but it's close. It's Jasef, J-a-s-e-f." Jase said, his German accent exceptionally strong. He spelled out so she didn't think it was spelt like Joseph, despite being a variant on it. "I just found it easier to shorten and Americanize it when I moved here." Jase said with a shrug. He also didn't like the name all that much. Jase looked down at Vi. "What about you? I'm assuming your full name isn't just 2 letters long." Jase laughed.

The son of Aphrodite looked up at the monitor as the movie ended. Jase moved Vi off his lap, apologizing. "I'm sorry. I'll be right back." Jase moved to his laptop and popped the DVD out. He put Toy Story in and started it. Jase moved quickly back. "How would you like to sit?"
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 2:08 am

She couldn't help but smile as he played with her hair and started to explain his name. It really wasn't much different, but Jasef suited him just as much as Jase had. Vi couldn't help, but laugh a little as her began to comment on her name and she rolled her eyes a little before giving him a quick peck on the lips. "You'd assume correct, kind sir." She said with a grin crossing her face.

"Last time I went by my birth name was before I go here. I decided I wanted to try and be different than from who I was then. Vi is just a nickname that's grown on me, but it's short for Vivenne. Spelled V-i-v-e-n-n-e. So the French spelling I believe." She said with a small shrug of her shoulders.

The daughter of Enyo was a bit disappointed as he moved her off his lap to change over the movie. When he came back, he asked how she'd like to sit, instead of telling him how, she just resumed her spot back on his lap and snuggled up against his chest. "This is how I'd like to sit." Vi said with a smile slipping onto her face.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 2:36 am

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_o74q1nKYDg1ujcvduo3_400

Jase smiled. He liked the way she had chosen to sit. He really liked it. Jase put his hand on her lower back. "Well, V-i-v-e-n-n-e, your name is beautiful. You're beautiful. How did I get so lucky?" Jase said placing his free hand underneath her chin, tilting her head up and pressing his lips against hers. Jase didn't break the kiss to press the play button with his foot, just continued to kiss her.

Jase pulled his hand from underneath Vi's chin and put it on her upper back, pulling her body completely against his. The son of Aphrodite parted his lips against the daughter of Enyo's and let his hand on her upper back tangle into her red hair.

The volume kicked up on the movie and Jase chuckled, turning his head slightly to the side. "I'm sorry. I'm just making out with a girl to the sounds of my childhood." Jase said in a light and airy tone, breathing hard against the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 12:35 am

Vi felt his hands on her lower back as he complimented her. It wasn't long before he began to kiss her again, and this time it started to turn into a make out session. It wasn't long until the music started playing and it startled Vivienne a bit. He turned his face to the side and she began to breathe hard, trying to catch her breath. "It's alright, we should probably watch the movie." She said with a small laugh and turned her head to kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:20 am

Two is Better Than One (p) Tumblr_o74q1nKYDg1ujcvduo3_400

Jase groaned a little bit, burying her face into her shoulder. "If you insist." Jase mumbled. He kissed the skin at the base of her neck for a few seconds before pulling his head back and turning his attention to the movie. The son of Aphrodite wrapped his arms lightly around her waist, his thumb tracing little circles on her hip above her shirt.

After a couple minutes of watching the movie, Jasef chuckled a little bit. "Gods, they were bad at rendering humans in '95." The German laughed, resting his chin on Vi's chin. This was so nice. He loved being comfortable enough to just sit here and relax and watch a movie without feeling like he had to put on some kind of show for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two is Better Than One (p)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: #10 Aphrodite-
Jump to: