Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Queen and the power couple (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Kasi

The Queen and the power couple (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the power couple (private)   The Queen and the power couple (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 11:34 am

Addie looked around awkwardly, trying to bring up some sort of subject where they might have something in common. But she wasn't having much luck. "Oh yeah, I know Iain. Of course I would, he's my brother and all" Addie let out an awkward laugh. She messed with her blond braid a bit "I wonder what's taking a spencer so long?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the power couple (private)   The Queen and the power couple (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 1:26 am

The Queen and the power couple (private) - Page 2 Tumblr_ojsb3lDMAu1w1yvsco2_400

Mikaela scratched the side of her head. "Uh, yeah. I don't know. This place is huge. Who knows how far away her was going." Mikaela said with a small laugh. Mikaela looked around the room. She was still absolutely blown away by all of this.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the power couple (private)   The Queen and the power couple (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:13 pm

Spencer came back in. "Hey, sorry, my servants were busy and I had to wait for them, then write out my order. So, uh," he paused. "What did you guys talk about?" he asked, going back over to Addie and standing next to her so their arms were touching. "I mean, if you don't mind me asking," he said. "By the way, the food for the boat should be done in a few hours, so that's when we'll leave."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the power couple (private)   The Queen and the power couple (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:25 pm

Addie beamed at the sight of Spencer walking into the room. "Uh nothing important" she said quietly. "But" she raised her voice a bit "what's next? Boat ride? Hopefully not going home yet. I'm not sure if I could make it. We would end up stranded in Kansas" she joked.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the power couple (private)   The Queen and the power couple (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 9:56 pm

The Queen and the power couple (private) - Page 2 Tumblr_ojsb3lDMAu1w1yvsco2_400

Mikaela smiled as Spencer as he came back into the room. "Oh, we were just discussing how much we actually hate you." Mikaela said, looking at Addie and Spencer. "Kidding, obvs." She added, just to make sure it didn't sound serious.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the power couple (private)   The Queen and the power couple (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:45 pm

Spencer grinned. "Yeah, we can go to the boat ride once the food's ready. Do you guys want to watch a movie while we're waiting? Or, like, half off a movie?" he asked, pointing down the hall to the movie room. "We have like, every movie ever in there."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the power couple (private)   The Queen and the power couple (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:49 pm

Spencer knew how much Addie loved the movie room. Her purple eyes looked down the hallway towards the room, and then back to Spencer. "Superheroes?" She asked with a smile. Super hero movies were her favorite, especially those with Iron Man and such.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the power couple (private)   The Queen and the power couple (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Mikaela looked down. She really hated superhero movies, and she knew that Spencer knew that. She could definitely sit through one to save this from getting terribly awkward, though. Mikaela looked up at Spencer. "Yeah, we should definitely watch a superhero movie. I'd like that, too." Mikaela said very pointedly, hoping he wouldn't say anything about her not liking them.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the power couple (private)   The Queen and the power couple (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen and the power couple (private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2