Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sucker for Pain (P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swaffles
Swaffles

Sucker for Pain (P) Empty
PostSubject: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:23 am

Sucker for Pain (P) Ariana10

The daughter of Sol was unimpressed with the standard and condition of the Hotel. It was chaotic to put it lightly, in all honesty she wasn’t even sure how Michael managed to possible stay sane in such a disorganized and entirely lethal environment. Speaking of her brother, he was late for their sparring match.

To put it lightly the older Carter sibling sucked when it came to controlling his powers. All this time he’s spent in this place and he could barely create flames strong enough to cause her to blink. She understood that he missed Nathan and their father, but he needed to get over it and accept that that life was now gone for him. Instead living with guilt he should do what she was doing, drilling herself tell she had no less than perfect. Until she could fight without breaking a single sweat or a single strand of hair falling out of place.

This was why, only in a short amount of time, she had surpassed the other valkyrie. They obvious didn’t care enough about their jobs, they like the self control to actually train or to push themselves like she did. Which was why they were weak and pathetic. Which was why she considered herself the close to the best, but only close. She needed to be absolutely perfect, needed to show them that she didn’t need the affection of her godly parent or her mortal one to succeed like Michael did.

She cared for no one but herself, Michael and Nathan. To her, those were the only people worth caring about/ She knew Michael held grudge, but how long could he fathomably keep that? She was the one taking care of his son after all, he couldn’t cut her out of his life completely, he needed her if he wanted to cling onto whatever he could of Nathan. To see him grow without actually seeing him grow. She was going to use that to her advantage.

Currently she was practicing her form and her flexibility. Easily doing several cartwheels as well as front-flips. Her clothing we’re fit for the regime and serve to maximize her performance. It was only a matter of time before she’d prove herself, and then even her neglectful mother would wish she had been in her life.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:52 am

Sucker for Pain (P) Tumblr_o7qebamLSx1ugseiro8_r1_250

The roof of Hotel Valhalla was one of the perfect places to practice Griorgair weather powers. He'd spent several hours today just focusing on his hydrokinesis that he forgot to work out his other abilities. With a scratch of his toned stomach, he made his way out of the elevator and onto the roof. He was also hoping to find Michael, a son of Sol that he was currently dating, up here so maybe he could get some kisses in.

Unfortunately, he found someone else entirely. It was her. The reason why Michael was dead. He was tempted to strike her down with lightning right then and there, but remembered that he promised his Sunkiss that he wouldn't kill her.

Snorting irritably, he sighed and decided it was best for him to avoid her all together.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 2:41 am

Hearing the familiar chime of the elevator door, Cashmere halted in her movement, twisting around she stared impatiently as the doors opened, awaiting the impending arrival of her brother. However she was disappointed to see that the man who emerged from the confines was not her brother, but the man she had seen him hanging out with most recently. She wasn’t sure of their relationship, believing that her brother had better sense and taste, but she had been receiving vibes that could only mean that they were in some sort of relationship. She was very good at reading people, as much as she wished that was not the case, the evidence and the rumours pretty much cemented this fact.

Heck, she had to stop herself from burning one of the Einjheir face when she overheard them talking crap about her brother the other day. She frowned at him and continued on with her exercises, but she couldn’t help but want to confront the ginger, because he puts Michael at risk by simply being around him.

She resisted the urge and continued with her routine handstands and backflips, when more time passed and it was evident that Michael was a no so, the young woman pivoted around towards the man with flame red hair. Her chin raised in a rather condescending manner as she stalked towards him. “Hey you,” She called out, not caring for his name. “Where’s Michael, he was suppose to be here thirty minutes ago.” It was obviously his fault, Michael would be more focus if he was out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 3:01 pm

Griorgair turned to look at Cashmere and he could feel himself get upset.

"No, I do not. I assumed he was up here with you." Griogair answered while spinning his harpoon, moving it from one hand to the other. The son of Aegir smirked, then turned around to throw it at a target a few feet away. "Well, he might be in my bed still recovering from last night. You should have heard him scream to the top of his lungs. I had to drown him out with ocean sounds." He snorted arrogantly. Grior knew that wasn't the case since Michael and him hadn't had a sexual experience yet. He simply said it just to irritate her the way she did him. The son of Aegir folded his arms over his chest, then looked over his shoulder at Cashmere. "Or maybe he's just late. Either one."
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 8:10 pm

“Well you assumed wrong,” She said bitingly, her arms crossing, and her hair swaying in motion and grazing the surface of her shoulders. Besides if Michael had been here he would have been too busy training with her to even pay attention to the man.

Her nose wrinkled in response to the rather vulgar implications behind the man’s word. Whatever reservation she still had for him all but shattered and sucking rather profoundly on her teeth she rolled her dark eyes at him. “There are some things that are best kept to yourself,” She nipped critically. “Although i’m not surprised,” Her arms lowered to her hips. “ Flaunting your conquests like that, hmm, wonder how Michael would react?”

“I wonder how long this fling will reasonably last,” She said aloud, although she referring more to herself than the red-head in front of her. “Better question is, I wonder how long Michael can withstand all the attention he’s getting from your past conquests?” Unless the was as dense as he looked, there was no ways he wouldn’t have noticed the negative attention Michael was getting.

When it was clear that the red-head didn’t know where Michael was, Cashmere snorted and turned away from the man. “Then you’re use to me,” She proclaimed, strutting away without looking back.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 11:37 pm

Griorgair snorted, rolling his eyes. He knew that Michael got stares and negative comments made towards him just because he was dating him. He went to grab his harpoon, then returned back to Cashmere.

"Yeah, I know more than you possibly can. At least I'm protecting him, you killed him. Taking Michael away from son. You're a horrible person." The son of Aegir folded his arms over his chest and let out a grunt. "And it's more than a fling. If you had half a brain, you would know that."
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 8:37 pm

Cashmere paused as the man’s words seeped in, her hands visibly clenching and her lips pressing into a thin line. What did this b*stard know? Nothing. He knew nothing about their situation and how deep the problem and situation was between the two Carter siblings. So how dare he proclaim her to be a horrible person when he knew absolutely nothing.

Twisting around feverishly, although the anger she felt was perfectly concealed behind a mask of complete indifference. “Shut up,” She said plainly, her eyes possessing a burning passion beneath them that hadn’t been there beforehand. “ I made a mistake and i’m doing my best to correct it.” She pressed. “And you, quite frankly, have no right to judge me. You're not family, you're just the j*ckass who tricked my brother into dating him.”

She took another step forward, and tilted her head to the side, a well-manicured eyebrow raised. “If you think you’re protect him you're wrong, you of all people should know how dangerous most of the Einherji in here are.”

Straightening her posture she shook her head in a disappointed fashion and pulled back. “ I’ve seen guys like you before, you’re only interested because he’s new,” She clicked her lips “Fresh meat if you will, but once he’s becomes old news or someone more attractive and new comes around you’ll drop him like a rock.”

She chuckled darkly, though the way she did it wasn’t depicting any amusement at the idea but rather frustration. As if she was frustrated that Michael didn’t see the reality of the situation himself. “And that’ll leave me, the so called horrible person, behind to pick up the pieces.” That wasn’t something she was looking forward too but if Michael continued down this path it would be inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 10:43 pm

Griorgair let out a verbal growl and balled his fists in anger. Thunderclouds started to gather overhead, lightning flashing in the clouds as if wanting for the opportunity to strike.

"You don't know shit about me either!" He boomed. "You, filthy, insane Valkyrie!" Griorgair raised his hand and soon rain started to fall. "I care deeply for Michael. He is my sunkiss and I am sorry you're too crazy to see that. I would never hurt him the way you have. Like you hurt his son, Nathan." The son of Aegir growled. "And if I had my way, you would never see Michael again."
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 11:14 pm

“And I’d like to keep it that way!” Cashmere snapped, her voice filled with venom and disgust as her temper flared in response to Grior’s comment. He was really trying her patience and that was something that did not sit well with her.  As rain began to fall from the skies, Cashmere’s gaze softened as she cautiously stepped away from the red-head, glancing towards the skies with a frown on her face she began to assess the situation.

It was clear that things would escalate if she remained in his presence,  and she was clearly at a disadvantage. Even if she was able to redirect lightning or used it to charge her own, she wasn’t sure of her own limits or if she would be capable of redirecting lightning that was being manipulated and amplified by another individual. She was about to excuse herself when he mention Nathan and she visible paused, her breath hitching, because she had taken Michael away from her nephew, his son. She had been wrong, but that didn’t mean she didn’t regret her actions or that the redhead could throw it into her face like that.

“But that’s the thing,” She said evenly, struggling to hold back her anger. “ You won’t get your way, because you can’t make decision for Michael. I don’t need you to like me, but maybe Michael does, ever thought about that?”

“So are you going to strike me down old man?” She inquired condescendingly. “Or are you too weak to do it?” A chilling wind blew across the top of the Hotel roof, blowing Cashmere’s hair into the wet atmosphere. “Why don’t you try and do what Michael couldn’t?” What she was referring to was killing her, more specifically allowing her to be crushed to death. If he done that, he could have escaped with his life, and she.. Well she wouldn’t even be standing here facing this man.

“Come on then, old man, I don’t have all day.”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 pm

The son of Aegir wanted to strike her down. Gods, he really, really wanted to, but he knew that if he did, Michael would probably never forgive him. Actually, knew that he wouldn't forgive him at all. Griorgair growled again.

"I will not kill you like I want to for the fact that Michael would never forgive me." Grior mumbled. "But if you ever try me again, I'll make sure your flame is snuffed out before you can say 'Michael'." The Scotsman twirled his harpoon in his hand and shook his head. "And I promise, that's not a threat. It's a promise."
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 12:12 am

“How noble,” Cashmere snorted in a rather unfeminine manner.” If you think i’m scared of you old man, you're mistaken,I’ll take you on anytime” She motioned him with her hand. “ You talk big , and maybe you are as strong as you proclaim, but what’s the point of threatening with no support to back it up?”

“In fact spar with me, and prove yourself, because I think my determination might proved to be more than you possible can handle.” She baited. Most people would shy away from the thought of fighting someone like Grior, but not her. While she would never admit it Grior would be a challenge, and she enjoyed challenges, something that she was determined to best. “Let’s see if you can snuff my “flame” out as quickly as you propose.”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 1:13 am

Griorgair glared at her. "I can back it up. Gods, I swear my Odin's spear I will tear your soul from your body. Don't forget, you have a real world ability to die."

"Don't test me, woman. I will destroy you." With that, Grior raised his harpoon. The wind picked up and started to swirl around Cashmere, the temperature dropping. If she was anything like her brother, then Cashmere will have a hard time summoning fire.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 3:06 am

Cashmere felt the wind around her pick up, followed by a strikingly cool air which settled into the surrounding. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at the red-head with a perturbed expression, briefly wondering what he was planning on doing. Suddenly it all clicked and a smirk appeared on upon her lips. “You’ve obviously been hanging around Michael too much,” She took in a deep breathe, her eyes closing briefly, before exhaling with Fire coming out of her mouth as she did so. Repeating the process once more, her body’s temperature would increase nullifying the chilling cold that the Scottish man had produce. “ Unlike him,” She got into a fighting stance. “I’m in control of my abilities,”

Suddenly twisting around and extending her foot outwards Grior, she sent a stream of fire at his direction.  Using her momentum, she flipped her forward into a handstand, before using her strength to push herself off the ground. Placing both of her arms together, she sneered at the demi-god, before unleashing an intense and powerful stream of fire in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 1:22 pm

Oh? So she did want to tango? Griorgair had enough experience to take care of fire starters like her. He rolled out of the way of the first stream of fire, but when the second one came, it singed his arm. "f*ck!" He growled, holding his upper arm. With rage in his eyes, the son of Aegir stretched his arms out forward, sending out a powerful gust of wind. If anything, she would at least be blown away and no longer be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:34 am

Cashmere felt the air leave her lungs briefly as the redhead unleashed a powerful burst of wind at her, wincing in pain she was blown back a good distance, however she managed to flip mid-air and force herself downwards towards the ground with her weight. Landing on her feet, but instantly falling to his knees, her hair falling in front of her face as she tried to regain her bearings she peered up at the Scotsman with fiery eyes. “Nice burns old man,” She surmised darkly letting out a mirthless laugh, before wincing slightly at an unexpected pain in her lower regions.

Forcing herself to her feet, somewhat unbalanced, swaying constantly. She got into another offensive stance and regarded the man with a somewhat crazed look on her face. “ You know I much rather this or trying to be civil with you,” She admitted, “At least I don’t have to pretend to tolerate you” Using her fire as her boaster she, she surfed around the red-head leaving behind a trail of flames, before she began to shoot out several blasts of fire as she circled the older demi-gold.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:43 am

Griorgair was prepared. With the water that was around them on the roof, he controlled it defuse the fireballs that were coming his way. "You want to see power? I'll show you power!" Griorgair lifted his hands to the sky with a shout, a bolt of lightning hit him which he channeled to take down the falling girl on fire. He wasn't going to lose this fight. Not now, not ever.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 am

Cashmere spun around on her heel, her arms spread out in a defensive position as she tried to regain her breathe. The other demi-god was quite versatile, which was getting on her nerves, she didn’t care if he had several centuries worth of training, she was going to take him down even if it was the last thing she did.

When she saw him channeling electricity from the skies, the young woman frowned and prepared herself. “ Let’s see what you got,” She ushered, waiting in anticipation for the man to make his fated move against her. Even as she stood tall against his impending attack, she was starting to have doubts about her ability to redirect the attack, she wasn’t as verse with her lightning powers as she was her fire power, which meant that the man before her may very well over power her, but she refused to back down. “ Well? I haven’t got all day old man!”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 11:22 pm

The son of Aegir let out and shout and shot the bolt of lightning out from his hands and toward Cashmere. He also summoned a gale of wind to blow her back, hoping to knock her off her feet. She had no idea who she was messing with and if it took Griorgair wounding her, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:57 am

Sucker for Pain (P) ZA3AT5TSucker for Pain (P) HBJuDCE

Cashmere’s eyes widened at the sheer magnitude and power behind the attack sent her way. The blatant display of the redhead’s attack left her stunned in place and the speed at which the was lightning darted towards her with was incredible. The light shimmering and reflecting off her brown irises as she stared absolutely awestricken by the display.

She wouldn’t have enough time to react. Even if she managed to redirect the lightning, which seemed to contain far more energy that she was use to wielding, the wind that he produced would have completely thrown her off which would cut off her concentration. She couldn’t even think as her feet remain planted on the ground.

“Move!” A shrill voice rang through her ears. It was familiar, a voice that she had grew up listening to, had hated for such a long time. The sound of heavy footsteps followed and the presence of a taller form blocking her from the impending threat, and the recognition hit.

“Michael, what the-” She was cut short.

With a hand raise to his front the electricity struck the older of the Carter sibling, who grunted and squirmed in discomfort as the lightning overwhelmed him, but holding his ground and pointing his other hand to the skies above, the lightning shot upward.

“Did he just…” Cashmere couldn’t believe her eyes. Michael had just redirect lightning…. When did he learn how to do that?

The older Carter sibling stumbled slightly, uneasy on his feet, yet he quickly pivoted around and wrapped his sister in a tight embrace as the power winds struck them, causing the both of them to  be blow backwards. However Michael managed to maneuver the two around so that he was the one taking the brunt of the fall.
When everything settle down, Cashmere realized that Michael was still holding onto her very tightly. “Michael…”

“What the F*ck is wrong with you!” He suddenly shout, pushing himself upwards, ignoring the intense pain in his back and the throbbing of his head, and the plethora of minor bruises decorating his skin. Cashmere, who was now sitting on the ground, and staring up at Michael who was standing despite his condition and had a look that was a mixture of pure rage and worry.

She was speechless. This was the second time he had saved her life… why did he keep doing this. As much as he resented her, why didn’t he want her to die?

His gaze shifted towards Grior and the same anger he had for her transferred towards the red-head. “ What the hell man?!?” He was fuming.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:54 pm

Griorgair's glare softened when he saw Michael. He was ready to tear that girl apart, but his courtee decided to come and safe her from her impending doom. The son of Aegir huffed angrily. "What? This is between me and the pesky little firefly." He took a step toward Cashmere with his teeth gritted.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:04 pm

Sucker for Pain (P) ZA3AT5TSucker for Pain (P) HBJuDCE

Cashmere snorted, and struggled to her feet, fire already accumulating in her hands as she stared down the red-head. “I’d like to see you try old man,” She taunted jeeringly, she made a step towards the 1000 year old demi-god but was forced to stop when Michael positioned himself right in front of her. “What the hell Michael?” Why was getting in the way? This was between her and this ginger.

“You, shut up,” He asserted rather shortly. The aggressiveness of the command had Cashmere reeling, clearly taken back by his demand, she hadn’t ever seen him so pisssed off before. Turning his dark gaze towards the red-head and gave the other man a look that clearly meant that he wasn’t going to back down.

“No, this fight it over,” He claimed, shooting Cashmere a look because of course it was her fault that the Grior had even gotten so riled up in the first place. “We've already had this conversation, you’re not fighting my sister, and you're definitely not killing her,”

He moved closer to Grior, making sure that he didn’t maneuver around him to get to Cashmere and raised his hand to cup either side of the man’s face. “ Let it go,” It was less of a demand and more of request, with Michael giving the other man a pleading looking.

Cashmere stood back, watching with cautious gaze, unsure of what to make of the scene in front of her. So she kept her guard up, prepared for the other to strike.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:27 pm

Griorgair was at least pleased that Michael told Cashmere to shut her trap. Something he would've said with a lot more words. "...I want her head on a pike." He growled, looking over Michael and at his sister. "Maybe I'll mount her on my wall. I have a lot of ideas." The son of Aegir wasn't just going to let this go. That was until Michael touched his face.

His eyes shifted to Michael's. "...Fine. I will let it go, but if that Valkyrie crosses me again, be sure that I will not hold back." He tore his face away from Michael's hand. A bolt of lightning hit the rooftop just a foot away from Cashmere. "Next time, I won't miss." With that, Griorgair turned around and walked toward the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sucker for Pain (P)   Sucker for Pain (P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sucker for Pain (P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Norse :: Asgard :: Hotel Valhalla :: 540: Hotel Roof-
Jump to: