Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cake by the Ocean (p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cake by the Ocean (p) Empty
PostSubject: Cake by the Ocean (p)   Cake by the Ocean (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 2:03 am

Cake by the Ocean (p) Tumblr_mdfzpfnFpx1qamfowo1_r2_250
Bruno was overly excited about spending time with Claude at the beach today. He had the whole day planned out: first, they were going to build a sandcastle together, then maybe wade in the water, and lastly cuddle on the beach is everything goes right. The son of Psamathe was currently sitting on his beach towel while wearing his sunglasses, tooth necklace, and orange swimming trunks.

Looking around, the Brazilian hoped that Claude would be arriving soon, he really liked hanging out with him.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Cake by the Ocean (p)   Cake by the Ocean (p) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 10:40 pm

Cake by the Ocean (p) C58e8be776d77b18d655777f0e8524be

Claude's Swimwear

Claude felt slightly uncomfortable in his swimsuit, but he felt obligated to wear it because his mother had sent. It was a little tight and was showing off the toneness of his body, clinging to his chest and his lower region,  it also felt somewhat hot to him. That could be because there wind was oddly absent today.

He was barefooted as he walked across the beach, tiny specks of sand clinging to his feet as he maneuvered through the area. His hand raising to his face to block to keep back the sunlight as he scanned for Bruno. When he caught the other man in the corner of his eyes, he perked up slightly and waved. “Bruno!” He called as he carefully made his way down to the beach area. The sand becoming more sticky the lower he got, but he didn’t mind. He quite enjoyed it actually.

“ I didn’t keep you waiting did I?”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cake by the Ocean (p)   Cake by the Ocean (p) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 11:09 pm

The Brazilian's head turned sharply when he heard Claude's voice. Quickly standing up, Bruno ran toward him with a bright smile on his face.

"Claude!" Bruno exclaimed, throwing his arms around the other guy's neck and bringing him in for a kiss. "Aw! I'm so glad you're here, Claude! We can spend the entire day at the beach and have so much fun." He bounced up and down happily.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Cake by the Ocean (p)   Cake by the Ocean (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 3:18 am

Claude's Swimwear

[center]
Claude hadn’t been expecting that kiss despite the fact that he probably should’ve. Bruno seemed to really like kissing for some odd reason, although the blonde didn’t really mind and enjoyed it in his own little way, he leaned into the kiss a bit before Bruno had pulled away and spoke excitingly at him.

“Well that’s the plan,” Claude beamed at the other man. It was fun hanging out with Bruno and doing these things, not that he had never been to the beach before. He hadn’t been to the beach with Bruno before, which would odd considering that the other man loved the beach.

“What should we do first?” He inquired, wrapping his arms around Bruno’s waist, he didn’t know why but it just felt like the right thing to do at that moment. Leaning in a bit closer to the slightly shorter male, Claude wondered what activities Bruno came up with. “I mean a sandcastle has to be on our list right? You can’t come to the beach and not make a sandcastle!”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cake by the Ocean (p)   Cake by the Ocean (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 12:53 pm

"A sandcastle of course!" Bruno took Claude by his hand and led him toward the spot he was sitting, his hips switching from one side to the other. "I'm so excited to spend the day with you, Claudie! It's going to be so much fun!"

Once they made it to the towel that Bruno was sitting on, he gestured for Claude to sit down. "You first, then I can sit on your lap and cuddle."
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Cake by the Ocean (p)   Cake by the Ocean (p) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:42 am

Claude's Swimwear

“Claudie?” Claude repeated, blinking somewhat, that was new and rather unexpected. Yet he didn’t mind it at all. Grinning in response and nodding in response to Bruno’s excitement Claude couldn’t help but share the other man’s excitement. “Huh,I don’t have a nickname for you Bruno.” He felt somewhat guilty for that very fact, his brain was drawing up blanks as well which he found oddly annoying.

Following Bruno’s instructions the blonde sat upon the towel, his gaze shifting between Bruno and the sand briefly as he began to formulate what kind of sandcastle he wanted to craft. His hand on his chin as he began to ponder deeply about the semantics.  “How big do you think it should be?” He inquired, looking up to the other man. “You’re the expect after all,”  He compliment with a cheesy grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cake by the Ocean (p)   Cake by the Ocean (p) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:39 am

Bruno smiled and sat down on Claude's lap so that he was facing away from him. "I have so many ideas!" He explained happlily, rubbing his hands through the sand and started to make it so that they had enough sand to work out. The son of Psamathe shifted his weight a bit so that he became comfortable.

"So, what kind of sandcastle are we going to do? I was thinking a big one! With courtyards and everything like that."
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Cake by the Ocean (p)   Cake by the Ocean (p) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 11:30 am

Claude's Swimwear

[center]“Um,” Claude pondered on the possibilities, which were many given the project that they planned on undertaking. “You're the expert,” he said softly, peering over Bruno’s shoulder to see what the other demi-god was doing. “ Probably should make it pretty huge, with several walls?” He offered off-handily.

“Hmm, maybe we can use seashells and stuff as decoration?” He suggested once more, leaning forward to rest his head against Bruno’s shoulder-blade as he stared off at the waves that crashed and dragged across the beach. “We can even create people made out of sand.”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cake by the Ocean (p)   Cake by the Ocean (p) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 11:48 am

"That sounds like fun, Claude. Let's do that." Bruno started with making the castle. "We can do the walls after we finished with the castle. Then we can add decorations and see what else we want to add." Bruno looked over his shoulder at Claude and gave his hips a wiggle before turning forward. "Have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Cake by the Ocean (p)   Cake by the Ocean (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Claude's Swimwear

[center]Claude thought over what Bruno had said before reaching over the man’s shoulder to assist him in the building of the sandcastle. “How big do you usually make these sandcastle?” He asked, setting up the foundation for the the castle itself.

Pulling back, he shifted uncomfortably when Bruno moved. “Oh sorry,” He said for some odd reason flustered, maybe it was the heat from the sun or something? At least that’s what he assumed. “I didn’t expect you to move,”

Wrapping his arms around Bruno’s waist, Claude pressed his head against the other demigods back. “I don’t know, I haven’t made many sandcastle myself,” Suddenly an idea popped into his head “ We could make a statue made of sand of both our parents?” That would be cool, and he was sure that both of the gods would find it amusing if they were watching. “We can do something else if you don’t like that idea, just a suggestion.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cake by the Ocean (p)   Cake by the Ocean (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cake by the Ocean (p)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The (Fireworks) Beach-
Jump to: