Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sister bonding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Mitsu

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:48 pm

Ainsley Quinn Fletcher tossed her sneakers somewhere and sat on the floor. She was fairly angry, because some kid pulled a prank on her on her way here. She took her pen and some paper. Ainsley was silently humming to herself, even if out of tune. She didn't quite remember what song it was, so she insisted on repeating the same verse over and over again. The young lady was solving some linear algebra questions, since she was pretty bored, and hungry, and cold. It seemed like this cabin was always cold, or it's just the Hephaestus genes.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:20 pm

Ada Fay Ward was sitting by her little place flicking with what might look like a little bug or something along that line. Her cat was sitting at the table just watching Ada and really everyone in the cabin. With a sign she looked up as she heard the door and trowing something at the floor. She blinked at Ainsley, and frowned a bit wondering why she sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 5:17 am

Ainsley lifted her chin enough for her to see her half sister frowning at her. "You won't believe what happened. I was on my way to this damn cold cabin and then some Hermes kid decided to pull a stupid prank on me!" she started as her Scottish accent shined through her speech, as it always did when she was angry. Ainsley was curling her fiery red hair around the pen and muttering to herself.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 6:03 am

She raised a brow before smiling a bit "what did they do to you?" she question, taking her short fiery red hair behind her ear. She herself was clam while looking at her poor half sister who had been pulled a prank on.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 10:44 am

Ainsley crossed her arms. "I'm not telling you, it's embarrassing. Don't smile!" she said, even though she herself was on the verge of cracking up. "Anyways, change of subject. Did something new happen today? Something interesting worth mentioning?" she asked Ada.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 11:17 am

She can't help but smile at her. "sure you don't want to tell me?~" she question before frowning and thinking about if something fun happened to her. "I don't think so, just the usual today, pretending to train, make a new thing, so nah, nothing fun" she said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 9:08 am

"I'm 100 percent sure I don't want to tell you." Ainsley huffed. "You don't pretend to train. That's just stupid." she said, even though it was something Ainsley did too. "By the way, speaking of making new things, I was planning to build something. And I need ideas." she smiled at her little sister. Well, half-sister.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:38 am

She nods "fine" she pouted a bit before smile this little sly smile "Well of course I pretend to train, when i fickle with small parts" she said smiling a bit again or rather grinning a bit. On the other hand, as soon as Ainsley talks about building something new her eyes seems to gleam up. "sure, what are sisters for, right?" she said looking at Ainsley with expectations.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 12:23 pm

Ainsley looked at her cured fingertips from all the work with machinery and building stuff. "When you fickle with small parts, right." she mimicked her voice. "Well, there are plenty of other reasons what sisters are for, but you never answered my question! What are we going to build?" Ainsley dragged herself closer to Ada with her arms and legs following.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 12:43 pm

She rolled her eyes at Anisley mimicking her before she smiles a bit "I guess, still not that used to having a family here" she said giving her sister a wink before she taps her chin "well, how about something that flys and can collect things, like say collects apples, green apples?" she says looking at Anni.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:16 pm

"Me neither, really. There's not a lot of us either." Ainsley said dwelling in thoughts, and was awoken from her dreams by that sly wink. "That flies and collects things. But why specifically green apples? I like red ones too! They're sweeter." she laughed in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:24 pm

She nods "yeah, well there are some of us here, so we aren't alone yet" she said smiling as she often would do. Before putting on her thinking face "well, it was just an example, we can have it collect all types of apples or something else you know" she said pulling for a big paper to draw the ideas on. She stare to sketch some parts while looking at Anni
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:39 pm

Ainsley clapped her hands together in excitement. She came closer to her sister and hovered upon the sketches. "Oh forget the sketches let's just get our hands dirty! Or..whatever they say." she laughed and started looking for her old toolbox. When she finally found it she opened the box. It had Ainsley's, don't touch! written on the sides with cursive letters.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:03 pm

She smiles and nods a bit "sure, let me find my own tool belt" she said pulling it out from her desk while she looked over at her sister "shall we go down where we have all the thingys?" she question as she stood up with a smile stretching out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 1:46 pm

"Take your time." Ainsley cooed and was studying the sketch. "I'm ready. Time to spend some quality tiiime!" she jumped up. It was funny how most sisters talked about crushes and went shopping while these two built stuff. Of course they had their fair share of 'typical girl stuff' but it never won this.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 1:49 pm

She smiles turning around to go down "yeah, we should have like a big project with everyone, that would be so much fun" she said walking downwards. "And then we can all have a great sister/brother bonding time, for what would be better then to build something really big and hard~" she said with her usually big grin, she looked over at her half-sister as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 1:59 pm

"Nah, I prefer to keep things in a tiny circle." Ainsley shrugged and lifted the heavy toolbox. "Damn I have been hoarding a lot of tools I see." she laughed and followed her sister down. "Ugh, are we there yet?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 2:04 pm

She laugh at Ani "yeah, could see the reason in that, but if we split up in teams on something big then we wouldn't need to have a big circle" she says. Before she pats her belt "I know the feeling, I have way too much things in here" She then look around for a big desk once they are down, "Yeah, how about there?" she question pointing at a desk that seemed to be available.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:05 am

"I don't see the sense in that." she dragged the box after her. Ainsley tried shrugging but failed to do so. "Yeah well maybe next spring I'm going to clean this place all over. Maybe." she laughed and put her stuff on the desk. "I'm fine with anything as long as it doesn't break." she answered her sister.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:21 am

She shakes her head and walks over to the big table "anyway, where do you want to start, on the machine?" she question looking a bit over at her sister "and I don't believe you would clean it up, like ever" she said giving her a friendly little push on the shoulder as she starts to look over the desk thinking.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:40 pm

"Let's do the stupid and boring things first before moving to the interesting ones. Or hardest ones first and then move to easy ones." Ainsley said, because she knew that her motivation would drop in the midst of doing, so better do the unpleasant ones first. "I WILL clean it up. Just, next time." she said, thinking that she would honestly clean it. Deep inside she knew that she wasn't going to do it.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 3:41 pm

She nods "well yeah, I think we should do the hard part first, like the mechanism on how it would recognise the apples and the fine mechanism in the main body, call it the heart of the body?" she said in an asking voice. She just smiles at the last comment before looking over the table once again visualizing parts coming together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sister bonding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding    Sister bonding  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister bonding
Page 1 of 1