Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Half-Siblings (P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

Half-Siblings (P) Empty
PostSubject: Half-Siblings (P)   Half-Siblings (P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 4:55 pm

There was now an "unclaimed" cabin, leaving a strange silence in the Hermes cabin. Jazzy hated not being able to hear the newbies giggle with excitement at the mystical place. It was the most average of Tuesdays, with a partly cloudy sky and the air not to hot or to cold. To Jasmine it was unbearably boring. She liked the excitement of storms, the thrill of the possibility of being flooded. Perhaps it was because she was a halfblood. On this boring day, Jasmine sat on her bunk waiting for something interesting to happen.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Half-Siblings (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-Siblings (P)   Half-Siblings (P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:17 pm

Noah made his way into the cabin, Hirl following behind him.

"Please, man, it'll be fun," Hirl the robot begged.

"No, dude, I'm not going to do that. That's weird." Noah looked around. Wow, the cabin was empty, except for one person- Jasmine. "Hey, Jas," Noah greeted, going over to his bunk and sorting out the mess of books and pencils and paper. His eyes lit up and projected the Internet as a hologram. He put on his blueprints for his next project. "Where is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

Half-Siblings (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-Siblings (P)   Half-Siblings (P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:22 pm

"Hey," Jazzy shrugged. "Dunno." Jasmine bit her lip. "Not going crazy has sucked up all my energy." Yet, she always seemed to have an endless supply of energy. Her eyes shifted to the robot. "Hi Hirl." She always liked Hirl. "Wassup?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Half-Siblings (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-Siblings (P)   Half-Siblings (P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:43 pm

Noah laughed a little. "What are you doing here, anyway? Shouldn't you be out, being social and having fun? Being at your cabin alone on a Friday night is what us nerds are for," he said with a grin.

Hirl waved. "Nothing much, just being a jackass to humanity and ruining Noah's life, as always. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

Half-Siblings (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-Siblings (P)   Half-Siblings (P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:55 pm

"Is boring," said Jazzy. "A Tuesday so normal, it puts the Dursleys to to shame." Jasmine pressed her lips together. "So I'll take it you plan on sitting here doing inventy thingys?"

Jasmine laughed as she looked at Hirl. "Ahh the usual. I'm just sitting around, being bored."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Half-Siblings (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-Siblings (P)   Half-Siblings (P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 6:02 pm

"Yeah, sure, inventy things," Noah said and laughed, focused on the blueprints. "Actually, the Dursleys aren't that normal. Harry is a wizard, after all, and the mother was a squib, I think. I don't know, it's been a while since I've read the Harry Potters."

"Oh, c'mon, Jas, you're better than to do that. You should be out with your friends or eating smores or surfing or on a date right now. Sitting in boredom are for Noah's type of people," Hirl said, taking his metal arm and touching her face.

"Thanks, dude," Noah said, getting a soda out of his minifridge.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

Half-Siblings (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-Siblings (P)   Half-Siblings (P) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 7:16 pm

"Dursleys pre Harry," Jazzy added. "And I'm pretty sure that you have to have a magical parent to be squib." Harry Potter was the only book Jasmine could ever read. It was fascinating to her. Her ADHD normally kept her from reading, but nothing could separate her and Hogwarts.

"Surfing? I don't have a surf board. Nor do I know how to surf. I can barely swim too." Jasmine grabbed an apple. Food always seemed to appear in her hands from out of nowhere. She bit into the apple. "Plus I don't have a boyfriend. Who in their right minds would date me?" She smiled at Hirl. The robot was a mix of sassy and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Half-Siblings (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-Siblings (P)   Half-Siblings (P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half-Siblings (P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: #11 Hermes-
Jump to: