Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not Dead Yet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Metaloneus

Not Dead Yet Empty
PostSubject: Not Dead Yet   Not Dead Yet Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 11:15 pm

Trolls were apparently used quite commonly in the west, as a term to explain someone who was intentionally provactive to a negative outlook against someone. There were those troll, and then there were actual trolls.

The first troll Gunnar had ever fought was massive. He'd since seen other types, and it seems they were truly as diverse as mankind itself. Their skin was always discolored and weathered, but they could be as short as two feet or as tall as eight. They could be plentiful or a singular unit. They could have their own communities or just simply dwell. In this case it was a trio, and although Gunnar couldn't be sure of the anatomy of trolls, they looked identical. Perhaps they were a set of triplets?

Gunnar was practicing an idea about detecting monsters first, before they detected him. Animals were a truly good scope, especially ravens, whom he could talk to. The ravens made the trio about to be smaller than they were, but Gunnar had still made the call to handle them while it was just three. Three less trolls counted for something.

By now it was just two. The trolls measured to almost five feet a piece, but they weren't the definition of burly. Still, Gunnar's particular fighting style was up close. The first troll was an easier kill, but Gunnar's axe has stuck in the skull. It wasn't a long-term problem; the troll did turn to dust, but his axe was still out of reach for the moment.

Gunnar had pulled out his knife, as a lesser form of combat, and slashed at the troll closest to him. At the very least, pushing him back would be a luxury.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

Not Dead Yet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Dead Yet   Not Dead Yet Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 6:24 pm

ooc I wrote this out and it was long and perfect and then it all got deleted. I'm to frustrated to rewrite it sooooooo
boc-

Lorelei looked down at the land below her. The Valkyrie soared through the sky. She knew not to go to high. Even a Norse girl could learn from the story of Icarus. It just so happened that she came across a fight. Someone might die. she thought. I could bring them to Valhalla. So she landed and stood, waiting for the hero to die. The odds were definitely against him.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

Not Dead Yet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Dead Yet   Not Dead Yet Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:44 pm

((OOC: It's all good, I'm a little late posting, anyway.))

Gunnar turned to the second troll, he was the second largest of the group, and Gunnar decided that his best chance was to continue an aggressive fight. The longer you wait in an outnumbered battle, the lesser your odds become. Gunnar threw a fist at the troll, who was clearly expecting the knife. The stun was enough of an opportunity to drive the knife through the monsters skull. The immediate reaction wasn't to turn to dust, leaving Gunnar in a state of shock. After a pained grunt the monster did turn, but Gunnar was left open.

The third troll, and largest, now charged Gunnar. Gunnar fell to the ground with a sharp thud. The troll hovered over him quickly, raising his club. Gunnar shielded his head with his shoulder, and the massive club whammed against his shoulder as planned. The pain was severely sharp, and Gunnar could only hope his bones were in tact still. Upon lifting his head, he could see the troll going to strike again, this time would be even worse. Gunnar rolled to the left, the club narrowly missed him. A large foot struck him in the abdominal, leaving him in a stunned pain. The club raised again, this time would not be good.

A caw was suddenly sounded, as a raven flew overhead and clawed the top of the troll, leaving light scratches as the troll became flustered, and tried waving his club around to hit the raven. Gunnar used all of his might to kick the troll in the knee with both feet. The troll fell to the ground on his face, and Gunnar quickly picked up his axe with his left hand, the right shoulder was in too much pain. He drove the axe into the troll's skull with the moment he was given, and that became three down.

The raven landed on his shoulder, the left one, that wasn't injured. "Thank you. I owe you my life." Gunnar said, his breaths were still hard and fast from the adrenaline of the situation.

The raven cawed, but Gunnar's lineage allowed him to communicate.
"You'll pay me back. And you'll pay me back for this: look over there." Gunnar's head peeked to the direction the raven suggested, before the raven flew away from his shoulder. He saw her, and her wings. "You're a Valkyrie." Gunnar said, he was still pretty shaken from the attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not Dead Yet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Dead Yet   Not Dead Yet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Dead Yet
Page 1 of 1