Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revamping

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 5:16 pm

Rhyolo stood outside the armory waiting on Cat to arrive. Man, He thought, today is gonna be fun. Rhyolo had a bag of supplies he would need for the weapons including tools, a bucket, and 20 pounds of Celestial Bronze(curtesy of broken weapons at the arena he snagged). He also had a bag full of water bottles and snacks.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 6:44 pm

Catherine made her way towards the armory, her shield strapped on her forearm and her sword in its sheathe. She actually had dueled with someone on the way there (those Nike kids were awful), so it felt completely normal to be carrying around her weapons even when she wasn't going to the armory or the arena. As she approached closer, she saw the tall (extremely cute) figure of Rhyolo standing in front of the entrance to the armory. Smiling, she waved over at him. "Hey, Rhy!" she hollered in greeting, quickening her pace.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 8:23 pm

Rhyolo looked up to see who had called him. He grinned as he saw Cat walking up to him. "Hey Cat." Rhyolo waved at her and waited for her to get to him. "You ready for a fun day Cat?" He the heaved his bag over his shoulder and started his way into the forge.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 8:43 pm

"Sure," Catherine replied, adjusting the sword belt around her waist before heading after Rhyolo. She still couldn't believe that Rhy was actually following up on his offer. A lot of people didn't act out on what they said. She appreciated the fact that he was different from them.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:51 pm

RhyoloKept walking until he found an available area to work. he the set the stuff down on a little desk away from the work table. He then started to stretch to get ready to work. "Ok,
I'm going to need your weapons to make a mold for after i melt them down.
" Rhyolo Then starts a fire in the oven.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:55 pm

Catherine frowned. Melting her weapons down....well, that made sense, but the idea didn't sit very well with her. "Uh....my weapons. Right. Gotcha," she answered, taking off her sword belt and shield and laying them on the station. She watched as the fire in the oven came to life. Well, this was the end for her lovely hand-and-a-half broadsword.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:09 am

Rhyolo then grabbed a giant bag of clay and began to make cylindrical molds around the weapons. once he finished he took the weapons out and hardened the clay using his Pyrokinesis. He the puts the old weapons into the bucket with his other 20 lbs. of bronze an put them in the oven to melt. Rhyolo Sees the discomfort in cats eye and say, "Don't worry Cat. I know what I am doing.
I could do this in my sleep.
" Rhyolo then takes off his jacket revealing a red tank top.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:26 am

Catherine nodded; she actually did believe Rhyolo, it just....well, it just bothered her anyway. Weird. She had no reason to be concerned. "Gotcha," she repeated, though she clenched her fist. She wondered if it was just the whole furnace-like atmosphere that made her nervous. She tried to focus on something--anything else. Her hazel eyes wandered about the room, finally resting on Rhyolo's athletic figure. Wow. She hadn't realized how muscular he was before. Realizing that other people could catch her staring, she looked away abruptly, blushing, and focused on a struggling beetle instead.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:43 am

Rhyolo grabbed the bucket and started to pour the liquid metal into the clay mold he made. " Cat? What do you want your weapons to turn into?" Rhyolo made sure no metal spilled on the ground and made sure that there were air bubbles inside. While he waited on the metal to cool he made the molds for his nunchucks and 10 shuriken.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:48 am

Oh, he was saying something to her. "Um--a watch for the shield. Thought it'd be more convenient, since it would be already on the wrist and all," she began. "And, uh....a ring for the sword. Just a plain ring. I'm not one for the diamonds and all." Catherine watched as he worked, entranced, her past discomfort forgotten as he made his molds.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 5:58 am

"You got it." Rhyolo hardened the clay molds with his own fire and proceeded to pour the liquid bronze into them. He then went to to the molds he had previously made and then cracked them open. Out of the molds came a sword and shield identical to Cat's, with the exceptions of a couple of rough spots. He then proceeded to smooth those with a hammer and then began to write the enchantments out in ancient Greek on the metal while it is hot enough. after he is done with the weapons he then gives them to Cat for her to test out.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 4:13 pm

Catherine daintily took the sword and shield, first testing out their weight. Hmm....they were exactly as before, except the sword seemed more balanced than it originally was--which Catherine actually liked, since it would make it easier to wield. She then strapped the shield to her forearm and did a few basic moves with the sword: a jab here, a slash there, raising her shield to block an imaginary opponent, etc. Satisfied, she looked back over at Rhyolo. "They're great," she said. "So....how do I revert them?"
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:12 pm

"Just focus on the weapon transforming and it'll happen." Rhyolo the proceeded to finish and enchant his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:31 pm

"Umm...all righty, then," Catherine answered. She closed her eyes for a second and thought about exactly what she wanted them to turn into. Well, less then a second later, she opened her eyes to see a black digital watch on her left wrist and a plain Celestial bronze ring around her right pointer finger. "Cool beans," she commented, "though I suppose closing my eyes will be unnecessary next time."
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:09 pm

"It wasn't necessary at all. Just feel it and it will happen. Its like when our ready to fight they activate. " Rhyolo then demonstrates with his necklace turning it into nuncuhcks. He then changes them back.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:03 am

"So...." Catherine began, "are they, like, linked to us?" She tapped her left temple with her pointer finger. "Mentally? Magically?" She pondered that for a second. She wondered if she could actually feel something there, in the wild recesses of her cluttered brain....

What was for lunch today?

Crap. Focus, she ordered herself, trying again.

Rhy looked really cute in that red tanktop of his. Did he have any shirts that weren't red?

She gave up. Frowning for no apparent outwardly reason, she returned her attention to Rhyolo.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:56 am

"Magically. You just do what you do. The enchantment I used makes a great quick change and storage but it take a bit to use it like I do. Also, why the pouty frowny face?" Rhyolo then had to admit her frown still made her look adorable .
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 4:51 pm

"Hm?" The sound of Rhyolo's voice snapped Catherine back into reality. Honestly, Catherine had totally forgot what she had been thinking about--which always seemed ironic to her, do to her supposed photographic memory. Oh. Oh ya. She remembered now. "Oh! I was just trying to figure out something, no biggy," she replied, deciding to not add her thoughts about the boy's attractiveness.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 3:03 am

"Cool, What are you trying to figure out exactly?" Rhyolo looked puzzled as he wondered what she was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 10:54 am

"Well....technically speaking, I was trying to figure out three different things--one being if it's possible for one to feel a connection to the weapons, one being what we were having for lunch today, and one being why Emperor penguins mate for life," she said quickly, though she lied about the last one for obvious reasons. Since he'd asked, she felt obligated to explain the first two but the third one....well, she wasn't sure Rhyolo would appreciate her basically "hitting" on him. At least, she thought it was considered hitting on him. She wasn't quite sure though.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 1:30 pm

"Well i think it is but only those with magic could sense it. Basically, Hecate's followers and kids can sense it. Along with others who just can for some unknown reason. As, for lunch i believe it's whatever you want because of the magic plates and cups. As for your last question I believe they just are monogamous." Rhyolo then thought about the last question she asked which was completely unrelated, though he thought that it seemed kind of cute that she thought about random thinks like that.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 4:41 pm

"Ah....yes, the magical plates of plenty," she repeated. It had actually taken her several days to realize that the food she was eating just magically appeared out of nowhere. The first day, she'd seen someone eating meatloaf, so she asked the kid next to her if they were all eating meatloaf and voila!--her plate had meatloaf on it. She often forgot that she wasn't getting school-issued meals that resembled the decaying corpses of the Evil Dead and, instead, was being magically provided with the best food one could hope to devour. "I wonder who prepares the food," she muttered before she could stop herself, looking straight at Rhyolo so that it seemed like she was specifically addressing him.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 7:02 pm

"I believe air spirits do." Rhyolo then scratches his head and and puts his hands in his pockets. "Well being in the mess hall is fine and dandy, but sometimes i prefer to go out of camp." Rhyolo then slightly blushed and avoided eye contact. Damnit dude! what are you doing??! Why are you blowing this?! It's ok, just play it off like you were just sharing something about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:20 pm

Catherine perked up at that last comment. "Ooh, like the woods?" she asked enthusiastically. "Ya, sometimes I like to go outside of camp, too. It's a great place for some quality alone time. Camp's all fine and dandy, but....well, I like to find someplace to think sometimes, you know. People and crowds can kind of get--get overwhelming, I guess," she rambled on, smiling at Rhy encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 10:00 pm

"So do you wanna go there? If you do, I could order us some pizza or we could go into town?" Rhyolo puts on an awkawrd smile and does a little nervous chuckle. OH,
GODS, WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revamping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping   Revamping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revamping
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Arena and Armory :: The Armory-
Jump to: