Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First character (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boo

First character (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: First character (WIP)   First character (WIP) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:13 pm

Name:
Sexuality: Straight

Country of Origin: 'Murica
Place of Birth (Olympus, city or town): San Francisco
Race: Caucasian/part Native
Skin color: White
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Hazel
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 150
Body type:

God Parent: Hephaestus
Mortal Parent:

Personality:
Talents:
Flaws (at least three): A little terrible socially, can be lazy,

Weapon (Celestial bronze/Imperial gold/Egyptian bronze):
Abilities:
Powers:

Weaknesses:
Pets:
Hobbies:
Dream job:
What do they want the most in life right now?:
Secrets:
Worst fear:
Ideal boyfriend/girlfriend:
Insecurities:
Former/current relationships:
How parents met:
Time in camp (Greeks):

History:
RP Sample (required for first form): "ROMEO, ROMEO, WHEREFORE ART THOU, ROMEO?" Oh for the love of Gods. I turn to see where the commotion is coming from, and sure enough, Jenna comes strolling over. "Dude," I start to tell her. "You realize the feelings aren't reciprocated, right?" "Oh, but they will be!" she starts. "And when they are, you'll feel SO foolish for not seeing the light!" Sighing, I start looking for some sort of escape. Maybe I can hide in the library? "You know, if you don't confess your love for me, I CAN just go and tell your mom that you stole the $20 from her drawers!" Immediately, I freeze and menacingly turn to face her. "Did. You. Just-" I start to say in a low voice before being so rudely interrupted. "Yep," she says gleefully. That's it. I'm gonna kill her.
Notes:
Back to top Go down

First character (WIP)
Page 1 of 1