Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Egyptian Hijinks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spawn
Spawn

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:51 am

Khaled entered the great room for his next lesson Magic Combat 102: Using your powers to live. The teacher was normally early. So an empty room was abnormal. “Heh heh” Khaled muttered to himself. If the teacher was not here. Why not bring him here with a little magic. He focused and imagined the basement in his mind. Pulling out his staff and wand.

He reached out and wrote the glyphs in his glowing red magic. “Suh-Man” He shouted. With a puff of smoke, a cloud dissipated. Leaving behind a shiny red baboon with a clipboard and a pen. “Hey. This time the animal has a clipboard.” Khaled bent to reach for the board when the Baboon launched at his fact.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:02 am

Omaira walked into the Great Room, carrying a bowl of Cheetos....

....and just about dropped it.

Khaled was rolling around on the floor with a baboon. A baboon. She debated on whether or not she should help him. It would be so easy just to pretend that the follower of Set wasn't actually wrestling with a wild primate....no, she couldn't do that. Sighing, she looked over at the two. "Ha-tep," she said, watching as the silver hieroglyphics flew in front of her towards the pair. It was a spell that meant "be at peace."
Back to top Go down
Spawn
Spawn

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:12 am

When the baboon stopped moving. Khaled knew someone had to help. That are it was tired of trying to rip his face off.

"Thanks!" Khaled said looking at his savior. The monkey wore a peaceful expression before scowling. "Umm. Can you do that again it may not last long." Khaled could hear the monkey grunting. Khaled did not have to be a follower of Babi. To know he was being cursed at.

He jumped behind the next couch. To ready something for when the magic ends. "I suggest you duck too. That thing is vicious rage monster."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:14 am

"Damn, I had $2 on the baboon taking him down." said Charity, who had been somewhat amused when the Baboon had appeared and attacked. "I guess I'll need to find something else to entertain me." She mock-scowled at Aira. "Cheeto fetish?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:18 am

Omaira shot Charity a look that just screamed seriously, you're no help at all. Sighing (why was she the only adult around here?), she turned her attention back to the baboon just seconds before it launched at her face. The follower of Seker jumped out of the way and once again cursed herself for her unpreparedness. This is why she never went anywhere without her charms.
Back to top Go down
Spawn
Spawn

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:30 am

Khaled had to help. He made the mess so he had to help clean it. How would I get rid of a baboon. I know! He focused on the spell again. Trying to summon what he imagined.

“Suh-Man”

The puff disappeared and there stood a majestic Cassowary. "Man. I was trying to summon a tiger to eat the monkey." Khaled moved to help his savior by moving the monkey physically. The giant bird moved towards the chips.Before launching to kick the other girl.

"Great. So now I have a violent monkey and a kick boxing bird."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:34 am

She'd roll her eyes and mutter under her breath. The result would be noticeable, as the Baboon and the Cassowary would start moving very slowly. "Anyone else want to try something before it wears off? Because this takes a lot of energy..." She had noticeably paled after the spell.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:38 am

"I'll attempt to do something," Omaira mumbled, still berating herself for leaving her charms in the other room. She held her hand out at the animals. "Tas!" she hollered, the glowing hieroglyphics appearing. Sure enough, the spell worked, and the two attackers were bound by some nearby jump ropes. Conveniently close.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:44 am

Egyptian Hijinks Tumblr_inline_mt51znlrkT1rooebp
Darius made his way down from the third floor of Brooklyn House. He stopped, however, when he came to the Great Room. He only recognized a couple of the people down there so he decided that he would quietly make his way around the three other magicians and head to the library so that he wouldn't be in their way.
Back to top Go down
Spawn
Spawn

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:45 am

"Great. You two grab the bird. I got the monkey." Khaled grabbed the baboon. "Time to go to the kitchen for both of you. Chicken soup and monkey pot pie time. Oh yeah" Khaled turned to the other two. "The name is Khaled. Sounds like hell with a little flem on the h and lead. Like lead poison. Say it wrong and I stab you with a thing of Bounty towels." He smiled broadly. "Now you guys wanna help me eat?"

He grabbed the monkey with one hand and reached out to shake with the other.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:48 am

Well, she'd eaten weirder things. Omaira gripped Khaled's hand firmly and gave it a couple of pumps. "I'm Omaira," she answered. She had known what Khaled's name looked like in writing but had never heard it spoken aloud. She grabbed the bird (who was squirming in an attempt to escape) and looked over at Charity.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:51 am

Darius paused and turned to look over his shoulder at the three magicians, then partially at the guy. "...You're not seriously thinking about eating that baboon right? Oh, and by the way, it isn't a monkey, it's an ape." He correct with a smirk on his face. He turned his head down to look at the magician's toolbox that was in his hand before turning his full attention to the others.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:52 am

"Charity." She didn't seem inclined to lend a hand, especially if they were planning to eat the animals. That just seemed wrong to her. "And if you're planning on eating them, I could just speed them up and see what else happens." Yeah, that's Charity for you. Not that charitable. It's baffling as to why she was named as such, even to herself
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 2:01 am

Omaira looked over at the other boy. "Uh--Darius, right?" she asked, racking her memory for the name that fit the face. "I've never tried baboon before. Maybe it's good. You never know," she continued.
Back to top Go down
Spawn
Spawn

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:11 am

"Well you all seem like a bit of an *$$hole and I like that. Speeding up the creatures sound remarkable but I am kinda getting hungry." Khaled winked at Charity. "And while I am sure the difference between ape and monkey may be a big one. I am also sure. Any type of pie made properly tastes delicious." Food in general was always a good idea in Khaled's book. Eat what you can or die. Khaled always preferred the former.

The baboon kept wriggling in the ropes. The loosening binding made Khaled nervous. With things that could be an issue, you had to get rid of it. With the hand he was about to shake with, he wrapped his hand around the baboon neck, and twisted as hard as he could. When he heard the familiar crack and the stilling of the body. He felt a lot better. "Well if you guys do not want to help me cook. I will still be willing to share." He spoke as if the fact that he just killed another creature did not even bother or occur to him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:19 am

Darius looked at the guy that was still bent on cooking the baboon, then slowly at the dark skinned girl that was talking to him. "Uh, yeah, I'm Darius. I can't believe that you, he pointed to the boy. "Just killed the innocent creature." He folded his arms over his chest and shook his head. "I'm going into the kitchen." Darius wasn't going that boy into the kitchen even if he had to bury him in dirt first.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:22 am

Omaira shrugged as Darius went off someplace. "I'll help," she offered, turning back to Khaled. "I mean, I don't know exactly how to cook baboon, but if you can just tell me what you need I'll try my best."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:24 am

"There will be no cooking of Baboon! Do you want Khufu to attack you?" Because Khufu would totally take umbrage at one of his fellow species being eaten. "Do you want Thoth to get pissed?" Again, Thoth likes Baboons. What the hell is wrong with these two? Who knows
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:26 am

The follower of Seker frowned. "Well....animals are inferior to humans," she stated matter-of-factly, looking over at Charity. "Humans are the more evolved. We are at the top of the food chain. I'm sure Sekhmet is fine with everyone eating beef, so why shouldn't Thoth be chill with us eating baboon?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:32 am

Darius paused and turned around to look at Omaira. "Uh, Sekhmet is the lioness goddess so I'm pretty sure if it was a fight being a human and a lion without firearms, the lion would win, then eat you." He snorted and walked into the kitchen to make himself something to eat.

Last edited by Green on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:38 am

Omaira rolled her eyes. "Well, she also has a different, peaceful form, which favors cows," the girl explained, exasperated. "It's the two extremities: the lion and the cow, the hunter and the prey, war and peace, etc., etc., though I'm pretty sure her name in that situation would be Hathor. She has several forms, being the Eye of Ra." It still surprised her, how not all magician trainees grasped the mythology as easily as she did. Oh well. They'd learn. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:39 am

"Fine. Whatever. Eat away. I warned you, so don't come crying to me when Khufu and Thoth get after you." Their misery should be entertaining to her, so she'd stick around to watch
Back to top Go down
Spawn
Spawn

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:44 am

Khaled did not even bother to respond to Charity. That chick was a few nuts short of a peanut factory. This was coming from the dude that use to have a voice in his head. Wait.... All of the people in this room are trying to get voices in their heads. He made his way to the kitchen behind Darius. "Move please." He tried brushing past him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:50 am

Darius made a face when his fellow magician tried to push passed him and into the kitchen. The follower of Geb quickly turned around and stood in his way. "You can say excuse me. I know you just broke that poor baboon's neck, but you aren't going to push me around. Got it? Good." He looked down at the animal corps in his hand. "And you're not taking that in there either. It's unsanitary. Nasty ass."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:52 am

Omaira breathed out a sigh in annoyance. Oh, gods of freakin' Egypt--time to watch the "alpha dogs" clash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Egyptian Hijinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Hijinks   Egyptian Hijinks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Egyptian Hijinks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Brooklyn House :: First Floor :: The Great Room-
Jump to: