Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy birthday (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Kasi

Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday (private)   Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:41 am

Addie attempted to finish her cake, with big giant chews. She then quickly grabbed a napkin to get the cake off of her face. She nodded as she wiped her face as Spencer asked her for some milk "That sounds like a good idea" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday (private)   Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 12:28 pm

Spencer poured them both some milk. "A toast, to your 16th birthday," Spencer said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday (private)   Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:43 am

She grabbed the milk and cheered Spencer with a grin. She really loved him and sometimes she couldn't handle the affection she had for him. She sipped her milk, thankful that it helped wash the chocolate cake down. She set the glass down on the counter, now half full. "Now what?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday (private)   Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:54 am

Spencer thought for a second after drinking his milk. "I mean, I have more food than just cake here, we could eat that, or we could go swimming or something. It's up to you, you're the birthday girl," he said and grinned. Spencer took a seat in a nearby chair.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday (private)   Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:37 pm

Hmmmm. Addie tiptoed around Spencer, thinking for a moment. Then she dramatically sat down onto his lap. Her blonde curls flowing behind her. "Swimming.. swimming in your pool could be fun" she said with a grin. Then a thought hit her "you might have to conjure me up a swimsuit with those magical powers of yours" she poked his nose "I really didn't expect to be swimming today. But, excuse me with how girly this may sound, please don't get my hair wet" she gave Spencer an awkward grin. She really didn't want to ruin the curls she put in her hair that took her almost an hour, but she wanted to swim.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday (private)   Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:47 pm

"Aw man, don't ever tiptoe around me in a chair and then sit down like that again- I was really excited, I thought you were going to do something completely different," he said and laughed. Spencer listened to her idea. "Alright, that sounds fun. I'll 'conjure' you up a swimsuit." He continued listening to her request and laughed. "I won't get your hair wet," he promised. Spencer snapped his fingers, and she was in a swimsuit, and he was in swimming trunks.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday (private)   Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 10:12 am

Addie looked down, this time wearing a yellow polka dotted bikini. She was also wearing a wrap around the bottom of her swim suit that was white. She looked up at Spencer and smiled "good job" she laughed, enjoying the swim suit she was wearing. Then she leaned her head back a bit and gathered her hair up, and threw it into a messy looking bun. "Okay" Addison said, her purple eyes staring down Her boyfriend "I'm ready!" Addie did a little excited hop.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday (private)   Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 5:22 pm

Spencer got up and started making his way to the pool. He exited through the back, onto the deck with the pool and a grill. Not side by side, obviously. There were also a few tables and chairs. Spencer pressed a button, so the cover of the pool went back, and he looked at the water temperature. "Oooh, 88 degrees, that's pretty good," he said, getting into the pool.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday (private)   Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 8:07 pm

Addie followed Spencer outside, she slid off her wrap and tossed it on one of the chairs outside of the pool. Then she looked at the large pool in amazement. Addie giggled as she ran past Spencer and did a canonball into the pool below. She went deep down into the water, and then came back up. She grinned at Spencer "You can fix my hair right?" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday (private)   Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 8:23 pm

"Of course, I guess it's my specialty." Spencer splashed her a little. He laughed, and went underwater, pulling her underwater and into a kiss. He went back up, and looked around. "Do you want to cook on the grill later?" he pulled her close to him and lifted her feet up, so they were literally eye level.

Charlie came out, wearing swim trunks. "Hey, you guys are here too!" he said with a grin. He canonballed next to them.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday (private)   Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 10:24 am

Addie smiled under the water as Spencer pulled her down to kiss her. She was starting to realize that water was her and Spencers special happy place, and she was so beyond okay with that. Addie smiled broadly at her boyfriend. "Hamburgers on the grill? That sounds like a fantastic idea." Her stomach was a bit full from the cake earlier, but she could go for a hamburger later.
Addie gave Spencer a disappointed look for a moment as Charlie burst into the water, but then she smiled. She wished she could be alone with Spence, but she did not mind Charlie joining. "Hi Charlie" she said with her smile wide.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday (private)   Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 3:13 pm

"Hey," Charlie said. "Whatcha guys up to?" he asked, looking at them.

"Oh, nothing," Spencer said, disappointed about Charlie interupting them. He swore the hardest thing to do was get alone time with Addie. "We're just chilling."

"Oh, okay..." Charlie said, suspiciously, looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday (private)   Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:27 pm

Addison swam around Spencer, half a smile on her face. She was pretty sure Spencer was feeling the same way about Charlies presence as she was. "How are you Charlie?" Addie asked, trying to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday (private)   Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:46 pm

"I'm doing good. How's your birthday been so far?" Charlie asked. "Am I interrupting you guys?" he asked.

"No, not at all," Spencer said in a bit of a sarcastic tone. "I like having the time spent with my girlfriend taken away from me constantly, no matter how big this house, or for that matter, New Rome is." He sighed.

"Sorry, dude," Charlie said in a quiet voice. "I can leave."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday (private)   Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 7:37 pm

Addie smiled a bit bigger "It's been going well, thank you." She didn't mention Charlie ruining it sort of by being in the pool with them, but it was his house too. Then she heard him mentioning to leave saldy, and then Addie felt bad. "No... Charlie no. It is okay..."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday (private)   Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 8:28 pm

"No, don't listen to her, she's just being nice, leave. Shoo," Spencer said in an irritated fashion.

Charlie nodded, holding back tears as he got out of the pool, dried off, and went into the house.

"Don't be phased by him, he's such a crybaby. I'll buy him pie in a few hours and he'll be over it. Anyway, where were we?" Spencer asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday (private)   Happy birthday (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday (private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2