Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scotland

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Ainsley was anxious to see her family. She hadn't seem them in years. Even tough she was a bit scared that something would attack her again, she really wanted to see them
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:15 pm

ooc: duuuudeeee I had 4 paragraphs and then the site ate it up and now I'm pissed so sorry for this shadow of a good post

bic:

Carter was in Scotland for a field trip, sent by CJ. He was finding out if there were any demigods here (Lupa's wolves couldn't search everywhere). He was furious; two weeks ago, Emmett dropped his phone in boiling water. He hadn't gotten a new one yet. This meant he lost contact with Ainsley. He didn't know why, but he was extremely attracted to her. Carter was walking the streets, going to his hotel, with his stuff, when he accidentally bumped into a girl (Ainsley).
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:20 pm

//poor you, also I'm a girl jk

Ainsley fell to the ground and dropped her things. "Uh I'm sorry." she said starting to collect her stuff, not noticing who the stranger was and walking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:22 pm

"It's-" wait a minute. It was Ainsley! Carter looked at her, and went over to her. "Ainsley? It's Carter! Sorry I didn't call, my brother destroyed my phone. I'm so glad to see you! I couldn't stop thinking about you," he said, blushing a little. "Why are you in Scotland?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Ainsley turned around to face the familiar voice. She stood there confused and rubbing her eyes, thinking that she's hallucinating. "No, why are you in Scotland mon, And Nairn anyways." she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:32 pm

"I was sent here by Camp to find out about demigod activity here. How long are you going to be here for?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:37 pm

"I don't know, I'm visiting my family." she rushed her words. "Wow, you're actually here from all the places." she was still wondering.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:40 pm

"Are you okay? You're talking kind of fast. Uh, look, about me kissing you and my family and stuff...I'm sorry. I really like you and I just got a little excited. I understand if you don't return the feeling," Carter said, smiling. He'd be extremely upset if she didn't, granted, but he'd understand.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Ainsley shook her head. "Mm, I don't mind. I do pity your siblings though." she laughed. "I don't really know how I feel about you right now, but it's not negative." she said while transferring her weight from the ball of her feet to her heel.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:53 pm

He laughed a little. "I'm glad I didn't scare you off. But, luckily, my family isn't here to torture me. I think Sophia got assigned to England, and Emmett's home, like always, playing his Xbox, probably. I plan on being here for a week or so, maybe a few days. I have to figure out about his demigod activity and why it's here." Carter looked around. He lightly took her hand, rubbing it with his thumb. "Do you want to go out again later? Or are you too busy with your family?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:01 pm

Ainsley didn't stop him for what he was doing, even though everyone in Nairn knew each other and someone would probably run off to tell her mother. "The only thing I have a lot is time." she recited a quote from a TV show.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:03 pm

Carter smiled. "That's good. Maybe we could go to the indoor pool at the hotel I'm staying?" he let get of her hand, and noticed that they were blocking the sidewalk. "Oops," he said, moving out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:10 pm

"Is it far away." Ainsley asked even though she knew Nairn completely. She was glued to the wall due to trying to let other people get past her.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:13 pm

"Nah, just a few blocks south." Carter pointed his thumb in the direction. "We could go right now, if you're free. Although, you might want to get a bathing suit first."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 6:00 pm

"Yeah, I think that's a better idea." she said. "I'll meet ya there in a few minutes, deal?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Carter nodded. He went to his hotel, unpacked a little bit, and changed into his swimming trunks, sandals, and sunglasses, as well as a purple tank top from camp. He went to the pool, and looked around. He felt very confident and great around the water.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 4:16 am

Ainsley changed in to a swimsuit and looked herself in the mirror. She was not exactly happy but Ainsley just let it go. She put on her clothes and traveled to the place.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 9:32 am

Carter was happy to see her. He smiled and went over to her. "Hey," he greeted. "You look nice." Carter studied her, but tried not to be weird about it. "Do you know how long you can be here for?" he asked, slipping off his sandals. "As a legacy of Volturnus, I feel stronger near the water. A lot stronger." He looked at it. Carter kicked his sandals to the side and took off his tank top.He was muscular and had abs and such from all that Roman-ing. He stepped in.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 10:48 am

"Thanks." Ainsley said and smiled at the ground. "No, I haven't decided anything, not really my forte." she sat on the edge of the pool, tipping her feet to the water. "I'm probably the opposite." she made a joke about her Hephaestus father.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 10:56 am

Carter nodded. He felt a bit bad for suggesting the pool, if she wasn't a big swimmer. They were basically opposites, fire and water. "Um, if this is uncomfortable for you, we can go do something else, like go out for dinner or go sight-seeing."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:07 am

"No, I'm all right. It's just water anyways." she gulped and pushed herself to the pool. "It's warmer than I expected." she grinned to herself. Her hair turned in to a fiery red color when it touched the water. Probably thanks to her father again.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:13 am

Carter was impressed at her fiery hair. He smiled. "That hair thing is pretty awesome. I can tell it's heating up the water." Carter laughed a little. "So, uh, on a more serious note, I have a question. I warn you, it might ruin the mood a little. Do you think this is going anywhere? Me and you. I can't tell if this is a one-sided crush that you're just accepting or if you genuinely are interested in me. I know you said earlier your feelings toward me aren't negative, but....what type of positive feelings?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:21 am

"Oh, thanks..I guess?" she took it as a compliment. Ainsley would listen to every word he said carefully. Not fully understanding first what he said. "I uhm.. I have literally known you for two days, kind of. I admit I kinda like you but.." she stopped. Ainsley didn't usually like heavy subjects like this, and wuld rather be laughing somewhere to something stupid. Making memories in other words.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:28 am

"I get it, I get it, this is only our 2nd day together, I know. I just...I don't really want to explain. It's a weird feeling, like...nah, nevermind. I just want to make sure this is....going....nevermind. Let's just change the subject." Carter went into a backfloat.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:42 am

"Yeah I think I understand." Ainsley stared at the boy. He was really attractuve, and really desperate. She was still trying to melt this all. She couldn't believe a Roman demigod from a wealthy family would do all this to an almost nonexistent girl like her. "You're weird, but I like it." she said not realizing what she just said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scotland
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Outside of Camp :: Outside of Camp-
Jump to: