Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why are you here?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Mitsu

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Ainsley was yet again behind the door of the Virgo's household home. It had become a routine to her. Even though she received a lot of opposition, she didn't really care. The girl with fiery hair knocked and stepped back only to wait anxiously for her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:20 pm

"Hold on a minute!" Carter yelled. After a minute, Carter opened the door. He was wearing cargo shorts and nothing else. "Oh, Ainsley, I didn't expect you here," he said. "Sorry, I just got home from practice and took a shower and had nothing but underwear on. Come in. No one's here but us," he said, closing the door behind her. Carter's hair was still wet.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:26 pm

"Oh, Ainsley, I didn't expect you here." she mimicked his voice and raised her brow at the very suggestive words he was spitting. She waltzed her way inside the house, only stopping to take her shoes away and neatly putting them down. "So, as today's kids say: What's up?" Ainsey asked laughing.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:45 pm

"No, I'm serious, I didn't know you'd be here. If I knew it was you, I wouldn't have put on the cargo shorts," Carter said and laughed, lightly touching her cheek. "Eh, not much. I'm kind of tired from practice. I'm also kind of hungry. Do you want anything to eat?" he asked, getting a few pans out of the cupboard. "I'm glad you're here, though. We need some alone time," he said with a wink. Carter kissed her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:53 pm

"That's..nice?" Ainsley tried looking at him as little as possible but some magical force of the nature was drawing her eyes back all the time. "No thanks, I'm not hungry." she had finally learnt not to leave out the door hungry. Ainsley was a bit surprised by the kiss but decided not to react to it. I mean, this is what couples do, right?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:08 pm

Carter nodded. "OKay," he said, and grabbed a oven metal sheet thing and put some chicken strips on it. He started cooking it, then turned his attention back to Ainsley. He went over to her and kissed her forehead, before sitting on the couch. "C'mon, I don't bite," he said, patting the spot next to him. He laughed, and turned on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:14 pm

Ainsley held the spot he kissed her with two hands. "Yes because I assumed that you are going to bite me." she rolled her eyes at him and smiled afterwards. Ainsley pranced awkwardly next to him and sat on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Arriving in New Rome, I instantly called Ainsley. "Hry, Ley! Guess who's in New Rome?! Time to introduce me to this boyfriend of yours! And his hot relatives, especially those. Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:23 pm

Carter smiled and put an arm around Ainsley, pulling her close to him. "You seem tense, Ains." He looked at her. "Are you nervous or not comfortable around me?" he raised an eyebrow. Suddenly, he heard her phone ring. "You better answer that," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:29 pm

"No I'm just-" her words stopped like they were thrown against a wall. She didn't really look who was calling to her and just decided to take the call. A familiar voice of a kid could be heard on the other line. "Nick?" she said in a startled happy/confused/angered voice. "What the hell?" Ainsley whispered standing up.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:30 pm

"Surprise! I got bored back at camp with you always gone so I thought I'd come and find you and finally meet the infamous Carter!"I exclaimed as I walked around aimlesly in the centre of New Rome.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:32 pm

Carter was a bit upset that she was going to answer his question, but then took the call. It scared him when she said 'what the hell,' and he stood up with her, almost in a protective instinct way. "Who is it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:37 pm

Ainsley started walking in circles anxiously, not answering Carter. "Nicholaaaaaas.." her voice rose steadily. "You never seem to stop 'surprising' me. Where even are you?" she spat heading to to the direction of her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:44 pm

Ι frowned at her mad tone. "Some place they call 'New Rome', near a fountain. Are you not happy to see me?"I asked in a hurt voice, almost a whimper, pouting even though I knew she couldn't see me.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:51 pm

Carter began to worry that she had to go already. He stood there in silence.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:55 pm

"I swear one day you're going to give me a heart attack." she muttered trying to regain her balance while hopping on one leg trying to put a shoe on the other. Ainsley didn't pay Carter any attention before now. "Uhh.. Carter.. I don't know how to explain but uhm.. My cousin kind of like.. is here?" she said with a shy smile, waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:02 pm

"Ohhhh, you're with lover boy right now?? Did I interupt your fun time?"I teased my older cousin with a smirk. "Cause that means I won the bet. Sarah insisted you two hadn't done it but Mike said you had one half way and given up and Betty said he failed, so I won"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:09 pm

"Oh, uh, do you want to go meet him, then?" Carter asked. "Like, can I come along?" he asked, really wanting to stay with Ainsley.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 pm

Ainsley was a bit hesitant to let him meet Nick. "Oh um.. of course." she smiled ignoring her cousin's weird words. Everything about him was son teenage-ish she felt uncomfortable. "The looooser is at the fountain." Ainsley laughed hysterically before being done with her shoes and heading outside.

Last edited by Mitsu on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:15 pm

"I am not a loser!"I whined, quickly hanging up before she could continue. Not knowing how long they would be, I sat on the fountain and started looking around curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:20 pm

Carter followed Ainsley to the fountain, laughing along with her. He looked around. "Where is he?" he asked. "And, how old is Nick, exactly?" he added on. Carter casually held Ainsley's hand.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:27 pm

Ainsley was cursing under her breath. "Uh he's.." she was counting her fingers. "12? Already?" Ainsley gasped like one of those proud mothers do. She was a bit uncomfortable holding his hand since she knew that Nick would poke fun of that. It was not hard to recognize the boy from the reddish hair sitting on the fountain. "Dear lord 'ere we go." Ainsley welped.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:30 pm

"Ainsley!"I squealed as I saw the familiar figure of my beloved cousin. Jumping off the fountain, I ran to her and pulled her in a tight hug. "I can't believe I had to come all the way to the Roman camp to meet you! And who might you be? Are you the boyfriend? Cause if you are, we need to have a talk"I said sternly, trying to seem intimidating and straightening ny posture to look taller and more menacing.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:36 pm

Carter smiled at the sight of the redhead kid, Nick. He looked between him and Ainsley, studying the features they had shared. "Yeah, I'm Carter, the boyfriend. I was one of the people that rescued you, remember? Alright, what do we need to talk about?" Carter asked, laughing at the boy trying to seem intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:47 pm

Ainsley hugged her cousin back, surprised how he had grown a bit taller, almost rivaling her length. "Yeah, who even let you come in here?" she insisted for him to tell everything. Ainsley did something that resembled the famous facepalm and cringed inside when her cousin started to make a scene. "Nick, please.. I beg you." she hit her forehead a few times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are you here?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Residental District :: The Virgo Family Household-
Jump to: