Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Radioactive (P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swaffles
Swaffles

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 5:47 pm

Radioactive (P) Tumblr14

Michael didn’t considered himself to be the jealous type, a little possessive, but certainly not one to fly into a rage at the thought of someone flirting with the person he was dating. In this particular case, courting. That didn’t mean he wasn’t annoyed by the constant attention to red-head received on a weekly basis by his fan-girls.

Honestly it was irritating having to endure overhearing all some of the man’s ex-lovers and potential suitors fawn over him as if he was some sort of God. Like seriously, didn’t they have better things to be doing?

This was probably why he decided to sit as far away as possible from the group he deemed troublesome, lounging on the couch without a care in the f*cking world and successfully ignoring the occasional glances that came his direction as he simply divulged into the book he was reading. It wasn’t anything particular interest, but he didn’t feeling like training at the moment and Cashmere was far too busy drilling the other Valkyries to have the time to pester him. Which he had conflicted feeling on, so he settle with it just being another annoyance.

Flipping through the pages, his head pressed lightly against the edge of the coach, he wondered if there were books on the Goddess Sol. As much as he resented her, he still wanted to learn about her, to understand why she left them completely. Her being a Goddess was no excuse in his eyes, at least not a reasonable excuse. Grior at least got rewarded by his godly parent whenever he did something even remotely heroic so it was kind of unfair that he had been here for quite sometime and had yet to even meet the Goddess of the Sun.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 6:10 pm

Radioactive (P) Tumblr_inline_n63ijwLEna1satgra
The son of Aegir walked into the lounge. The same lounge that his courtee was in with a guy on his side.

"And this is one of the lounges." Grior told the visitor. The guy that the 1000 year old demigod was showing around was from Folkvanger in Vanheim. The guy was a bit shorter than Michael with dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. He was a son of Njord and recently died. "Beautiful, yes?" The guy smiled up at Grior and bit his lip.

Grior sat down on the side of one of the couches and pulled the guy a little closer to himself. "Aye, it's such a shame that you are in a whole nother world, son of Njord."
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:08 pm

Radioactive (P) Tumblr14

Michael hadn’t really been paying attention to the going ons of the lounge, far too caught up into his book, so he didn’t notice Grior arriving inside the lounge area until he heard the man’s voice. Deciding to peer up from his book briefly to see what the other man was up too, he found himself raising a curious brow at the sight before him. His dark eyes scanning searchingly at Grior and his companion who Michael could solemnly swear he has never seen before. He did, however, managed to catch words Grior had said to the man and concluded that he was new and that the red-head was showing him around.

Snorting to himself, his gaze flickered back to his book, hopefully the red-head didn’t get the new guy killed again on his first day here. That was definitely not a good first impression of this place, although to be fair this kind of environment was something that had to grow on you anyway. Yet Michael had decided to glance upwards to the pair once more, probably to ensure that the new guy was indeed in good condition, he didn’t really expect the two to be sitting so snuggly on the neighbouring coach. His eyebrow twitching, ever so slightly, at the words that came out of Ginger’s mouth cause it sounded far too inviting to be anything remotely platonic.

Lowering his book from his face, Michael leaned forward and rested an arm on his leg. “Hey, you're new right?” He called over, his attention on the new demi-god as he pointedly ignore Grior for the moment. “ How are you liking Vahalla so far dude? A little overwhelming am I right?”

Shuffling the book in his grasp carefully he raised his gaze towards the newbie’s blue eyes. “ Grior’s treating your probably right? Hasn’t gotten you killed?” Might as well try to make conversation with the guy while he was here after all.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:33 pm

The guy shook his head and smiled some. "Oh, yeah, it's really nice here. A little threatening, but it's nice. I got assigned to live in Folkvanger. It's way more relaxed there than it is here." Grior's eyes shifted over to Michael's and raised an eyebrow as the boy continued to talk. "Griorgair is treating me really, really nice. I'm glad I bumped into him." He playfully hit the son of Aegir's chest, causing him to laugh almost nervously.

"Uh this is Sunkiss, Sunkiss, this is Conner." He introduced, giving Michael a look. "Sunkiss is new here to. Isn't that right?"
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:19 pm

Radioactive (P) Tumblr14

“Glad you like it,” he said with a small grin, ignoring the look Grior gave him, did the other man have a problem with him trying to get to know his new companion? His smile wavered slightly when the stranger playfully touched the other man. His eyes become slightly more critical, although he maintained his friendly demeanour. “That’s nice, you said that you got assigned to Folkvanger? I’ve never been there before, mind telling me more about it?”

His eyes locked onto Grior’s for a brief moment. His chest rising and falling as he ignore the spark of annoyance that had resurfaced. “ The name’s Michael actually,” he corrected, running a hand through his short, black, hair. “Nice to meet you Connor? I’m definitely not as new you as probably are, been here a couple of months myself.” He explained. “It’s kind of easy to fall into traps around here so be careful…” When Connor wasn’t looking He gave Grior annoyed look, because it was clear to him that Connor seem to at least be infatuated with the older demigod. “How’d you bump into Grior exactly?”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:52 pm

Griorgair tilted his head and looked at Michael, wanting him to shut up and say anything more about it.

"Oh, Folkvanger is way more relaxed than Hotel V. I love it there. We have parties, light sword play, and everything in between. Lady Freya is really cool. I like hanging out with her."

"She is a beautiful goddess." Griorgair jumped in.

"Oh, yeah, thanks. I'll keep that in mind." Conner smiled some. He didn't know what was up with the two of them. The son of Aegir cleared his throat and turned his gaze to the ground. "Grior and I met when I entered through one of the portals here. He was standing outside of someone's door knocking and--."

"It was yours, Sunkiss."

"Oh, was it? That's cool. And I asked him if he needed help finding someone." Connor continued to explain.

Last edited by Green on Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Radioactive (P) Tumblr14

Michael nodded, although he never seen Freya himself, he would take their words for it that the Goddess was a beautiful and benevolent as they proclaimed her to be.”So why’d you come here then?” He inquired, if this Folkvanger place was so great why’d he choose to come to Hotel Valhalla which seemed like a dump in comparison.

Admittedly he relaxed when Connor revealed how him and Grior met, and biting down gently on his lower lip he prevented himself from looking over to the red-head because he felt somewhat ashamed for jumping to conclusions.”Oh,” he said, raising his free hand to scratched the back his head. He wondered what Grior was doing at his door earlier if that was the case?

“Well, when i’m not in my room i’m usually in the training area or relaxing in here,” He gave a half shrugged. “So uh? How much of the place has he shown you? Did you guys have any other plans before you wandered in here?”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:40 pm

"Oh, I was just curious as to how things ran around here." Connor giggled. "I hope that's okay...?"

"It is fine. Do not worry your head, It is fine." Grior defended half heartedly.

"Well, Griorgair showed me the inside of his bedroom. It's fairly nice, I must say." Connor chuckled, scratching his head. "He was going to show me the whitewater rafting floor after he showed me this." Grior looked at Michael smugly.

"Connor, how about you go and...see what kind of games we have over there." He pointed to a couple of board games that were on the tables on the far side of the room.

Grior turned to look at Michael and raised a pride eyebrow. "Well, Sunkiss? Are you the jealous type?"
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 11:42 pm

Radioactive (P) Tumblr14

Me? Jealous?” His gaze drifted towards his book. “In your dreams pretty boy,” Well he had been a little jealous, but that was mostly because he was under the impression that Grior was interested in the other demi-god. Though as the exchange had went on, he realized that might not have been the case, although he was fairly certain that Connor might be into the red-head.

“I was just curious is all, nothing wrong with that,”
He asserted, wrinkling his nose slightly as he flipped through the pages pretending to be more interested in the book before him that the other demi-god. “I don’t care that you brought someone you literally just met into your bedroom or that you seemed pretty friendly with him despite literally just meeting him.”

“Shouldn’t you be continuing your tour, anyway Ginger?”
Michael ushered, not looking away from his book. “He seems really captivated by you,”

Last edited by Swaffles on Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 11:55 pm

"Ginger" snatched the magazine out of his courtee's hand and tore it in half like it was nothing. The son of Aegir sat on the edge of the couch and picked up Michael's feet and rested them in his lap. "You are...such a beautiful creature, Michael, son of Sol. Have you not realized that no other compares to you in my eyes?" He asked, looking up and down. He stood up again, gently putting Michael's feet down on the ground.

"...I want you in your room in forty-five minutes, yes? I will meet you there, then we can have some fun." He kissed the top of his head and started to walk away.

Last edited by Green on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:28 am

Radioactive (P) Tumblr14

Michael was surprised to say the least when Grior snatched his book and tore it in two. He had even been prepared to complain in retaliation but the man’s next move had him captivated and he almost forgot that he was slightly irritated with the other demi-god. He felt his breath hitch at his words and could only really nod in response when the redhead told him to meet him in his room.

Hesitantly he stood up and decided to go ahead. It took him about twenty minutes to get to his room due to several detours and the distance between the lounge and his living quarters, he simply sat on a chair, his hands rested on the backing as he waited for the redhead to arrive. He was more than a little nervous about what the man was referring to when he said they we’re going to have fun, but kept that mostly to himself as he gently bit onto the tip of his thumb.

Hearing a knock on the door he turned his head. “It’s not lock dude, you can come in”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:17 pm

After Griorgiar showed Connor around Hotel Valhalla, he made sure that the son of Njord got back safely to Folkvanger, he headed to Michael's room. When he knocked, he heard Michael's voice and walked through the door and toward his courtee.

"Why are you sitting in the chair like that? Are you preparing yourself for what is to come?" Griorgair took off his harpoon from his back and leaned it against the nearest wall. He looked around Michael's room and grunted. "It's a nice room you have here, Sunkiss." He turned his attention to Michael and placed a hand on the side of the son of Sol's face and grinned. "I am glad that I have you all to myself behind closed doors...."
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:30 am

Radioactive (P) Tumblr16

Michael lowered his thumb from his lips, feeling a well of emotions surging through him as he watch the other man enter the room and watching as the door close behind him. Standing up and quickly running a hand through his hair, he gave the other man an uneasy smile.”Can’t a guy just want to see on a chair without having to be questioned?” He joked weakly, god he was such a nerd sometimes, but Grior didn’t seem to mind that for whatever reason.

When Grior rested his hand on his cheek, the shorter of the two demi-gods bite down gently on his lower lip. “ Geez Ginger, do you have to say it like that?” He laughed anxiously as the man rested a hand on his face.

“Listen, about earlier…” He began, hesitating slightly but knowing that it was something he had to do so he pressed on. “I was… maybe a little jealous,” He admitted, and really he wanted to bang his head against the wall with how nervous he was. “ I mean that other guy was really cute and well…” He didn’t really see what was so special about him that Grior would want to stay with him.

“Let’s just ugh.. Forget that happened, we can do whatever you want? Sounds good right?”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:47 am

Grior gave him a wink. "I like asking questions because you give me good answers." He smiled a bit and towered over Michael with his arms folded over his bare chest.

"I could say it in other ways. I wish I cannot wait to...mount you? Is that better?" He asked with a teasing tone to his voice.

"No, I will not, talk to me. I should not have made you jealous, Sunkiss." He moved his hands down to his sides and then to his waist. "I want to listen to your compliments of I know not to mess up again. Talk to me." Grior took Michael's hand and rested it to his chest. "My Sunkiss."
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 1:10 am

Radioactive (P) Tumblr16

Goddamit why the hell was he so tall? In that moment he realized the height difference between the two and he suddenly felt really small, which really wasn’t helping with how anxious he was at the moment. Scratching his chin with finger he thought over Grior’s words. “I… I guess that’s true? I’m kind of a nerd though… nothing interesting here.”

Placing a hand on his mouth, he hided the way his lips twitched into response to Grior’s new comment, although his eyes widening and his ears tanning slightly darker than usual was more than enough to convey his shock at how.. Straightforward the other man was being. “W-well um…” How the hell was he suppose to respond to that? He lowered his hand a little from his mouth. “It definitely gets the point across?”  he offered with an awkward sort of grin and a shrug of his shoulder. Was it hot in here, he adjusted his collar, because it felt really f*cking hot in here. “Uh…” he glanced downwards briefly and gulped. He was really out of sorts right now. “Hard to do that when we’re both clothed,”

Michael’s gaze focused on the red-head’s chest for a moment, his eyebrows furrowed, as he bit down gently on his lower lip. “Just…” He looked up to Grior. “I understand that we’ll probably be stuck here for a long time, but I don’t feel comfortable with you flirting with other people,” he moved closer to the red-head move hand so that he could wrap it around his waist, and rest his head on the taller man’s chest. “I’m scared you’d want to leave me for anyone else…” he looked up towards Grior. “I lo-..” he cut himself off, “I really like you Ginger,”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:32 pm

"That is why you are interesting. Scholars always hold a lot of knowledge. I like knowledge." The son of Aegir gave him a genuine smile. "You could always tell me about the mortal world."

Grior snorted. "Would you like for me to strip you so that you will be exposed and I can do just that?" He asked in almost a purr. His eyes scanned over Michael's body. Gods was he attracted to him. More attracted to him than he ever was to a person.

"...I will not leave you for someone better." Grior placed his hands on either side of Michael's neck and crashed his lips against his. He held Michael close to his body and exhaled through his nose. When he pulled away, he seartched Michael's eyes. "I really like you too, Son of Sol."
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 8:21 pm

Radioactive (P) Tumblr16

Michael chuckled in response. “I guess you're right,” He said wrapping his arms around the taller man’s neck, as he stared up into his light blue eyes. He found himself really falling for Grior, a relationship was something that he hadn’t expected to find himself involved in when he died and came to Valhalla. Yet here he was, body pressed against the first person he was even remotely close to loving in a non-familiar sense.

“Well… does this answer your question?” Leaning upwards he pressed his lips against Grior’s. He had kissed the other man before, but this kiss was different, it was supposed to mean something and it would mean something.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 8:19 pm

"Of course, I am right! You don't live for almost a thousand years not capture some form of knowledge." The son of Aegir said proudly with a snort. He ran his hands up and down the sides of his body.

Griorgiar inhaled deeply through his nose. His arms wrapped around his waist just to pull him closer. After a few seconds, he broke away. "Mm. you are an amazing kisser." He whispered, huskily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Radioactive (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (P)   Radioactive (P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radioactive (P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Norse :: Asgard :: Hotel Valhalla :: The Lounge-
Jump to: