Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Empty
PostSubject: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Tumblr_ohx83weUue1ubfwvlo2_500
Gem really, really needed a drink. Not just how he usually needed a drink, but several shots needed to be taken. After a long, hard day of helping that blind idiot and school work, he sat down at the bar wearing a pair of black jeans, a floral black and white print shirt, and a hat that was facing backwards. Hookups weren't on his mind. They never were, but being at Ganymede's really made him feel more relaxed. Almost as relaxed as he felt when he metal worked.

The legacy of Vulcan and Pluto sighed and decided to order himself a drink. "I'll get the B3 shot." He huffed, pulling out his phone.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:30 pm

Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Tumblr15

“So let me get this straight,” Peter said slowly as he sat on top of the countertop of the staffroom in the Ganymede bar. “You work at a gay bar, but you claim not to be as straight as an arrow…” Rubbing his chin ,and enjoying the feel of his stubble against the palm of his hand, his nose wrinkled as he stared at the ground, slightly hunched over. “ Like is there something that you're trying to keep hidden from us Matthew?”

His Eldest brother shot him a look. “No you dork,” pinching the bridge of his nose, he sighed in response. “ It’s a fairly good paying job is all, seriously i’m engaged to Florence, that should be enough to prove i’m not interesting in dude at all.”

Peter gave Matthew a blank look. “ For all I know, you could be using Florence as a cover up for your sexuality, seriously bro it doesn’t matter. Our parents don’t give a sh*t, and I certainly won’t look at you any less for it.” Well maybe he would tease him about it here and there, but he would definitely not love his brother any less. “See this is why being blind is so much better, I can’t judge people by their appearance or gender. I like who I like.”

Matthew just sighed and rolled his eyes at his brother. “ Whatever dude. Just stay in here and don’t cause a ruckus. Dad would kill me if he knew I brought you here.”

“To be fair he would’ve probably kill you earlier for letting me “wander” off on my own if mom wasn’t there to stop him.”

“Exactly, now shut up, and find something to preoccupy yourself with. My shift isn’t over for another 30 minutes.”

“Whatever, try not to get too many numbers, Florence might get jealous,” the blind sibling teased, causing his brother to groan as he left the room.

Hopping off the counter, Peter began to whistle as he left the room. Now that Matthew was out of the way, he could explore his workplace unperturbed for the most part. He was careful to avoid the other patrons of the bar, using his seismic sense to guide himself through the room, until he sense someone familiar. Smirking Peter crept up behind the guy and tapped him gentle on the back. “Didn’t know you were into dudes big guy,” he teased.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:48 pm

Gem heard a familiar voice and sighed heavily. He thought he got rid of him earlier, but apparently, Fortuna didn't like him today or any other day. It could be worse, though. He could be dead.

"Yeah, well. Don't get your hopes up." He told him as the bartender slid him the three different shots. Of course Gem found Peter cute, but that didn't mean he wanted anything to do with him sexually. The legacy sighed and through back the three different shots with ease, wincing after he finished. "Damn, I needed that."
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:29 pm

“Funny,” Peter said, patting the taller demi-god on the back, before taking a seat at his side. “You’re funny you know that?” He found it cute that Gem thought that he wanted to be involved with him in that kind of manner. “Sorry but I wasn’t interested enough to begin with,” He prodded. “Unless you’re the one offering?” He wiggled a brow suggestively before, before chuckling and placing a hand on his forehead.

“Rough day dude?” Peter said with a small smirk, unaware of the fact that the other man had just down three drinks in one go. “ Maybe you should relax more,” Or get laid, that was another option for the man. He lowered his hand from his forehead and began to tap his left cheek with his index finger. “Honestly I didn’t expect you to be into this sort of scene, but you’re full of surprises aren’t you big guy?”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 9:05 pm

Gem scoffed. "Yeah, I'm going to need more alcohol to put up with your sass tonight." He mumbled to himself. "Even if I do find you attractive, it doesn't mean anything." He shook his head.

He sighed more. "Let me get an ambrosia, please." He ordered. "And you've only known me for a few hours. Of course I'm going to be full of surprises, but how about I go ahead and nip that in the bud right now. I like shots, I'm a top, and I enjoy metalworking. What else you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:32 pm

“I didn’t say it had to be,” Peter surmised, the same grin from earlier playing on his lips. “Unless you want it to be,” He teased. “In all honesty I think the personality should be the make or break factor for most relationships,” He gave a shrug. “The person could have the looks of a Greek Deity, but if the two parties are incompatible it doesn’t make make much of a difference you know?

“Then again, I might just be saying that because i’m blind in all and can’t really judge people on their appearance… just their voices.”

“A top huh?” He said rubbing his chin. “Is there a reason you felt obligated to give out that little tidbit of information?” He rested his arm on the counter and placed a hand in his chin. “So do you hang out at this bar often? This is my first time coming here, that’s only because my brother works here and he’s too lazy to take me home.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 11:12 pm

Gem agreed with Peter on that point and raised his shot glass. "I'll drink to that." He sighed and through back the shot before slamming the glass down on the table. "I'm demisexual. I only want to have sex with someone if we're mentally compatible." He sighed and leaned forward on the bar some. He could feel the affects of the alcohol coursing through his veins.

"I told you just so you don't get any ideas. That's why." He over at him, then back at the bar top. "I come here from time to time, yeah. Your brother? Who's your brother? I might know him."
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:01 am

“Most relationship should probably be like that,” Peter offered, his smirk converting into a small smile as he drummed his fingers against the countertop. “ Besides that would probably help lower the rate at which people get STDS and stuff like that, you know if they knew how to keep it in their pants…” He scratched the back of his head. While he couldn’t see Gem drinking, he could definitely hear him and sense his movement. “Are you sure your body will be able to handle all that alcohol you're consuming dude?”

“Oh, my brother is Matthew Malcolm, he’s the “straight” waiter/bartender.” He said amusingly. “He’s my oldest brother, 4 years older to be exact… he’s engaged to a daughter of Venus.” He gave a half-shrug. “I didn’t even know he was working here until today, but apparently he’s been here for a while now.”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:08 am

Gem smirked. "I'd drink to that." He sighed and scratched the back of his neck. "And I'm fine. I know when to stop drinking so thanks for your concern, man." He smiled and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "...I'm raising my eyebrow right now since I know you can't see it."

"Malcolm? Oh, I know Malcolm. We're friends. Cool dude. Can't believe that he's your brother, though. He seems way to cool for that." He sniffed and decided that it was enough drinks for one night. He didn't want to wake up with a headache tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:23 am

Peter snorted. “Just don’t want you passing out, cause it would just be a mess if I had to help you up,” He doubted that he was allowed any of his powers in here, and he sure as hell didn’t have the physical strength to carry the other man. He playfully punched the other man in the shoulder, his gaze still on the ground as he shook his head in response to the man’s comment. “Seriously? I don’t need to know what facial expressions you're giving me dude,”

“Oh please, Matthew is a nerd, no way he’s cooler than me,”
He stuck out his tongue playfully at the other legacy. “If anything it should be the other way around,” He pinched the bridge of his nose. “So does that mean you think Matthew’s as hot as me then?” Or am I the exception?” He was clearly teasing, but it was also somewhat of a genuine question as well.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:50 am

"I can handle my alcohol, but thank you for you concern." The legacy of Vulcan and Pluto shrugged his shoulders and looked at Peter with a playful smile on his face. "Are you sure, dude? I don't want you to be in the dark about anything...sorry, that wasn't what I meant to say." Gem shook his head and officially decided that it was enough shots for one night.

"What? Matthew is cool, I like Matthew." He smiled and looed at Peter, then down at the shot glasses. He took out his wallet and made sure to pay for everything. "You're attractive too. How old are you anyway? twenty-one or something?"
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:20 am

“Yeah, I think you had one too many shots there bud,” Peter scoffed lightly, his fingers still strumming on top of the counter top. “ Oh, i’m pretty sure,” He asserted with a grin and a simple shake of his head.”I think the alcohol is probably starting to kick in,”

“Sure he is,” Peter’s vacant eyes rolled in response.”Why do you think he’s so cool anyway?” Leaning back on his seating Peter’s downward gaze looked upwards. “You’re pretty close,” He noted. “I’m 22 actually, what about you?” He inquired. “I can’t really tell based on your voice, but you sound pretty young at least.”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:31 pm

Gem snorted and scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah, me too. Too bad I'm not a Bacchus kid. Then I'll be able to handle a few shots." He laughed a bit. Maybe he needed to call Remy to come and take him home.

"Why do you care? I just think he's cool. Jealous?" The legacy of Venus and Pluto smiled widely and shook his head. "I'm 23. Still in college, though." Gem shrugged his shoulders and looked at the table. "Hm, anyway, I should get home." He stumbled to get up, but found his footing.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:45 am

“Yeah you would probably be in here all night if you were a Bacchus kid,” Peter drawled, cracking his knuckles and sniffing. “You know Bacchus kids are also infamous for sleeping around, so it’s probably a good thing that you aren’t one either.”The younger of the two demigods pointed out with a smirk.

“Hmm, jealous of Matthew?” He tilted his head as if he was genuinely thinking it over. Turning his head towards Gem, although his gaze would remain low, he was silent for a moment before he responded. “Not a chance in hell, or in the underworld, you know seeing as hell doesn’t exist an all,” When Gem told him that he was a college kid, Peter perked up a bit. “Cool, what are you studying? My other brother is currently doing law there.” He licked his lips. “Unfortunately school wasn’t my thing, books aren’t really my thing," It was impressive how well he held back the laugh that was building up.

“Yeah I don’t think that’s a good idea,”
Peter claimed as he got off his seat after Gem and placed a hand on his arm to help steady him. “You are wrecked dude, i’m blind, and I can tell that.” He said with a smirk and a short snort. “ Where’s your house? I can at least get you going on the right path if you give me directions.”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 1:12 am

"Yeah, okay." Gem smirked. He shook his head again which he found that he did a lot when he was around Peter. Made sense since the guy was driving him crazy. "I'm not the type to sleep around so you're safe on that."

The twenty-three year old grinned a bit and folded his arms over his shoulders. "Well, Peter, I'm doing a duel major in Earth Sceince and Engieering. I'm good at both, so why not?" Gem knew that it was "boring" of him to be so particle, but being particle made things stable and Gem liked stability. He rolled his eyes at Peter's joke. "I see."

He snorted and shook his head. "How is a blind guy going to help me get to my house, huh? And plus, Malcolm would panic if he knew that you left the bar to walk some random drunk guy him. Sit back down, Earthshaker."
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:06 pm

“Earth science?” Peter snorted.”That’s an actual course? If that’s the case I should’ve signed up for college earlier,” He was joking of course, he wasn’t into the whole going to school thing especially because he couldn’t see sh*t and it was more difficult for him to learn anything because he had to rely on auditory means… It’s unfortunate that his seismic sense didn’t extend to him being able to read.

“Seismic sense? That’s how I usually get around you know,” He prodded before releasing his hold on the other man and sitting down.”But fine, if you want to be stubborn then that’s your business, at least I offered.” He rubbed his nose. “I bet you’d accept my offer if I was Matthew,” He said with a teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:30 pm

Gem rolled his eyes and looked at Peter. "Well too bad, Toph. Earth science is my thing, not yours." He smirked and scratched the back of his neck. Yeah, he needed to go home before he said something that was out of the way and totally disrespectful.

Gem raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, yeah. And, y'know what? You're hot. You are, I'd f*ck you, but I'm not that kind of person." Gem said truthfully. He would regret that in the morning, but tomorrow wasn't on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 8:10 pm

He was confused by the man’s referral to him as Toph, having not been aware that it was in reference to a character from a kid’s show who had similar abilities to himself, but made no effort to comment on the matter and decided to simply crack his knuckles in response. “Sure it is, we all gotta have something to keep our lives interesting,” He said with a sniff. “ Doesn’t particularly matter to me, seeing as I can actually sense everything happening on the ground around me and you can’t,”

“Oh yeah,” Peter said, tilting his head upwards in a slightly condescending manner as he leaned forward and laced his hands together. “What kind of person are you then, big guy?” He knew he was prodding him, but he was curious. “ I’ve got zero reservation, by the way, I'm game if your game,” he tone was teasing, to the point where the comment came off as being said in a joking manner, although there was some underlying truth beneath those words.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 10:50 pm

Gem smirked. "And I can sense precious metals underneath the earth's surface. Don't feel too special, Peter." He shook his head and kept walking. "Too bad you can't sense what facial expression I'm making." He stuck out his tongue at the legacy.

"I'm the type of person to first have a mental connection with someone before hitting them from behind or letting them ride," Gem said truthfully. "Those with an ass like that, I might make an exception." He stumbled a bit, but kept his footing.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 9:19 am

Peter folded his arms over his chest and shifted his weight slightly on his seat.”Yeah because detecting precious metals several thousand feet underground is oh so helpful,” He drawled, a smirk playing on his lips. “I don’t want to see it, anyway,” He snorted, “Just pay attention to where you’re going,” Gem couldn’t blame him if he got hurt on his way home, Peter had offered to walk with him, but the guy was as stubborn as a mule.

Leaning back, eyebrow raised, Peter’s expression was mostly unreadable as the other man’s word we’re registered into his brain. “Is that so?” He lured, cupping his chin. “Got a thing for checking out blind’s asses do we?” He was prodding at him of course but it was also interesting to know what the other man was into. Sensing the other man stumbling, Peter sighed in exasperation. “Ok big guy, time for you to go home, you’re wasted.”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:09 pm

Gem rolled his eyes. "You can't see so it doesn't matter anyway, Peter." He made a face at him again.

The legacy of Pluto and Vulcan simply groaned and looked over his shoulder at Peter, then back forward. He was happy that he made Peter interested. Gem rarely did hook ups. Actually, he couldn't remember the last time he had a hook up except for that time when he was eighteen. However, we don't talk about that.

After a few more minutes of walking, Gem and Peter finally arrived to his cozy black villa. He fumbled for his keys until he found them and unlocked his door. "My best friend is staying with me so you need to keep quiet." He led Peter back into his bedroom that was down the hall. Thankfully, Remy was asleep. When he opened the door to his bedroom, he sat down on the edge of the bed and sighed. "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 8:03 pm

“You’re just jealous that I might be better at sensing things underground,” He prodded, and stuck out his tongue playfully at the other man, cracking his knuckles as he sensed the other man turning towards him. “What? Like what you see pal?”

“Well you’re home seems more spacious than I thought it would be,” Peter noted as he moved around the room, his hands running along the walls. “What’s the flooring in this place made of exactly? Everything’s a blurry mess.” He was quite panicking, after all he had a similar problem when he was standing on metal surfaces or on sand, the fact that he could sense anything at all told him it wasn’t wood so that was another plus.

“Can you describe what you’re room looks like?” He inquires, turning his head in the direction he believed that Gem was in but was unsure as he couldn’t freaking sense anything properly. “Is your best friend the one you were telling me about? The legacy of Neptune?” He placed his weight onto the wall. “It’s always fun to meet illegitimate relatives, maybe you can introduce her to me at some point?”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 9:12 pm

Gem smirked. "Thank you, I guess." He sighed and watched as Peter felt his walls. He gave a small smile that Gem was happy that the legacy wouldn't sense. "It's black marble. Call me a stereotype, I don't care." Gem could feel himself start to sober up. "I didn't expect to have a blind person walk through my doors so it's just something you have to deal with." He softly glared at Peter for a bit before looking down at his black floors.

"Yeah, maybe I will." The legacy of Pluto and Vulcan took in a deep breath and looked around his room. "Uh, well, right now I'm on my bed. I have a black comforter with dark purple sheets. Uh, my walls are painted gray. I have a dark wood furniture: a dresser a five feet in front of my bed, a bed side table on both sides, a closet and a bathroom? It's hard to explain it." He stood up and made his way over to Peter. "Uh, thanks for walking over." He paused for a bit before slowly touching Peter's hand and bringing it to his face. What? He's seen it in movies. Plus he's drunk.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 10:28 pm

“See that’s your problem,”
Peter quipped turning fully in the direction in which he heard Gem’s voice. “Always suspect the unexpected,” He advised with a small smirk playing upon his lips. “ you're a demi-god for Pete-sakes, literally anything could happen.” He wanted to explore the man’s home a bit more, but he knew he couldn’t, not only because he was currently incapable of tracing where he was going but also because he was supposed to be quiet because the other man’s friend was sleeping apparently.

“Hmm I guess that description is enough…” he sighed, really what he had meant when he asked the other man to describe his room was that he wanted him to tell him about the things he had in his room that made it unique to himself.

“Yeah no problem man, see I have some redeemable qualities.”
He at least he didn’t think he was a bad guy. When Gem took his hand Peter had been very, very, confused and slightly tempted to pull back. Until he felt his hand against something soft which he presumed was the other man’s face, the confusion was still there but slowly gave way to amusement. “What on Gaia are you doing?” He questioned, brow raised.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 11:23 pm

"Well next time you come over to my house, I'll make sure to put up braille on the walls and on the milk carton." Gem rolled his eyes and decided not to say anything more. He didn't want him to be pissed or anything.

Gem moistened his lips. "I'm just trying to get you familiar with my face." He backed away from Peter and turned around sat back down on the edge of the bed. He didn't know what he was doing here with Peter other than the fact that Peter helped him to his villa. "Just forget it. I was trying to be nice." He mumbled underneath his breath.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)   Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shots, Jewls, and Rocks (p)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Restaurant District :: The Bars :: Ganymede's Bar-
Jump to: