Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lemanski Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

Lemanski Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Lemanski Reunion    Lemanski Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:37 pm

It was another awful morning, James had terrible bedhead and he of course sported new scratch marks on his shoulders and cheek from the harpies. Seriously, what was it with James and the harpies?
James decided since his hair wasn't co-operating he threw on a dark blue beanie, the usual camp tee, and a pair of loose yet somewhat girly shorts. Feeling a little more feminine he wore a jeweled bracelet.
James grabbed his newly fixed lighter/bow and pranced out of the cabin for breakfast. Arriving late, like usual, he joined his cabin in putting food into the sacrifice fire and then sitting down at his table. After moving his fruit around his plate for a while he looked up, searching for Ada(Friend) at the Hephaestus table instead he spotted someone entirely different. James stood up quickly, sending a plate of food flying.
"Rowan?" He called.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Lemanski Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemanski Reunion    Lemanski Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 2:44 pm

Rowan had arrived at camp in the early hours the morning. The journey south was none to pleasant as there was numerous monster encounters. The young tinker had quite the head ache once at camp and little sleep as there was so little time before her arrival and wake up.
Rising for the day with the rest of her cabin, Ro chose to clothe herself in her typical garb of pants and leather waist coat. Her head was topped with her usual magnifying goggles, and on her shoulders rested her pet, Flare.
At the mess hall Rowan was playing with Flare who was seated on the table. The mechanical creature nipped at her fingers playfully and snarled at the other Hephaestus children that tried to join in on the fun. The girl didn't bother with her food this morning as she had more interest in interacting with others.
The sudden exclamation of her name sent Rowan into an upright position and a start to find the owner of the call. Beaming after she located her sibling, Ro outstretched her arms and called back, "James!"
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

Lemanski Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemanski Reunion    Lemanski Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 4:01 pm

James practically climbed over the table to get to his sister, he ran into arms with much force and wrapped her in a bear hug. He heard a few snickers from the Ares table but nothing more, people were to tired to even bother.
James released his hold from Rowan, Flare had snapped his beanie off revealing hair sticking up at odd angles.
"When did you get back? How's mom? And school? A-and..." James bombarded her with questions, curious about the outside world since he had never left camp in the year and a half he's been there.
"Oh man, I can't wait to show you how good I'm getting at archery, and we can start training together too!" James continued, rocking back and forth from his toes to heels.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Lemanski Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemanski Reunion    Lemanski Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Before James could release from the embrace, Rowan gave him a painfully tight hug as was custom for her. Ro reached for the stolen beanie before Flare could take off with it and returned it to its rightful owner. The girl gave an amused smile before responding to the bombardment. "About five hours ago? She's still mom, always working. Got expelled from school- they aren't fans of my ingenuity..." The brunette shrugged and adjusted her head piece. "Mom said hi by the way and she gave me a package to give to you. Swing by my cabin for it later."
Rowan's eyes narrowed once she was able to get a better look at her sibling. She frowned and gently angled Jame's face for a better look at their face. "What happened to your cheek?"

Last edited by Dreaming Emu on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

Lemanski Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemanski Reunion    Lemanski Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 9:08 pm

James adjusted his beanie nodded at the news of the package. His face squished slightly when Rowan grabbed it, "Err, I'll tell you later, it's nothing really. Let's go for a walk." Grabbing his sister by the wrist he lead her down the stairs of the pavilion.
"Tell me about school, did you make any friends? Anyone bully you? 'Cuz I can cut them if needed." James smiled as he unsheathed his dagger that was strapped to his arm. He attempted to twirl it in a fancy manor but ended up dropping it. He chuckled nervously.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Lemanski Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemanski Reunion    Lemanski Reunion  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 3:45 pm

Rowan gave James a stern glance before relenting and releasing her grip. "It better be nothing or else someone is going to get it." The threat was low and held no ill intent towards James even if it seemed that way. The elder sister allowed her sibling to lead her, but offered no response in regard of her school life. There was very little interaction with other children back home.
She lowered herself and collected the fallen blade. "What about you? New friends?
New enemies?"
Rowan returned the blade handle first to James.
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

Lemanski Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemanski Reunion    Lemanski Reunion  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 11:00 pm

James walked along side Rowan, "Hmm, lemme see... new enemies? Nope, still ostracized by my own cabin though. And as for friends yes actually. Her names Ada Fay, technically your half-sister." He slipped his hands in his pockets, wondering what Ada was doing right now.
"As for the scratches, harpies. So many goddamn harpies, and it's not like I can shoot them either." James said this nonchalantly but his eyes showed true hate.
"Sooo, what do you want to do?" He asked to kill the silence.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Lemanski Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemanski Reunion    Lemanski Reunion  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 3:33 pm

"Huh, you seem to have an obsession with is Hephaestus children." Rowan lightly punched Jame's arm, indicating that the statement was to be taken as a joke. Even without the action one would still know that Ro would never say anything hurtful towards her sibling. The world is too harsh to have others add to the negativity. "Well now that Flare is here maybe we can send him after those pesky birds, eh?" Flare seemed to like that idea as he was bobbing on top of Rowan's shoulder. "Is your bow working alright? How about we go down to the range and you show off for me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lemanski Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemanski Reunion    Lemanski Reunion  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lemanski Reunion
Page 1 of 1