Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeing Stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 5:02 pm

Seeing Stars  Tumblr_inline_o8acgx1LcS1s13n4w_500
Koda walked up to the other gods' cabin and waited for Jarek to come out. His attention was drawn to the clear starry night. He smirked before looking down at the door.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 4:18 pm

Seeing Stars  Tumblr_odyimlD2xC1vg9udeo1_400

Jarek made her way towards the door of the cabin. Since leaving Koda's cabin, he had changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tshirt. He'd spent his time before 9 sitting and talking with Mikaela and Julieta, talking about how absolutely confused he was by everything was right now. The son of Ourania opened the door and smiled to see Koda there.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:17 am

Koda smiled some in response to seeing Jarek and sighed contently. "Hey." He greeted before turning on his heel and heading toward the observatory. "I know you're pretty excited." He told him as they started walking to cut the silence. "I've never been there myself. I usually just stay in my cabin or hang out at the beach."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:20 am

Jarek walked close to Koda on their way to the observatory. "No surprise, but I spend a lot of time there. I sleep there sometimes, honestly." Jarek said with a small laugh. Being a son of Ourania was really strange, but was also really cool. "I think that you'll like it. It's absolutely beautiful." Jarek said, a small and cute smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:59 pm

"You're right, it isn't a surprise at all." The son of Nemesis smirked and stuffed his hands into his gym shorts. Koda looked over at Jarek. He liked how their was some shining in his hair underneath the full starry night sky. The Native American demigod moistened his lips and peeped around the corner, hoping not to find a harpy or counselor. Thankfully, he found neither. "Let's hurry up and get there."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 11:40 pm

Jarek scratched the side of his nose. "Yeah, let's hurry." The son of Ourania started moving quickly. They got to the door. The Czech pulled his necklace off his neck. "They lock it up, but as the only son of Ourania and therefore basically its caretaker, I have a key." Jarek said, smiling and unlocking the door.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:30 am

Koda walked into the observatory and looked around. It looked really nice. The son of Nemesis stretched and looked up at the starry night. "It's beautiful in here." He told Jarek. Koda stuffed his hands into his pockets and took in a deep breath. "What do you usually do in here?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:45 am

Jarek walked into the observatory and made his way up the latter to the control box. He pushed his blanket and pillow to the side and leaned over the control board. He flipped a few switches and raised some levels, changing the lighting in the room to be a deep indigo, making everything softer in color and it easier to see the sky. Jarek climbed back down. "Look at the stars,duh."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 2:50 pm

Koda rolled his eyes and shoved Jarek back when he came down from the latter. "Don't get smart with me or I'll have to correct you." Koda said in a serious, yet teasing tone. Koda looked around the observatory and sat down on a bench, folding his arms over his chest. "It's very nice here. I can see why someone like you would want to stay here."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 7:06 pm

Jarek looked Koda over, sitting down next to him. "What do you mean, someone like me? Do you just mean because I'm an Ourania kid?" The Sokol boy pushed his hand back through the front of his brown hair. He leaned back a bit so that he could look up at the stars, his eyes reflecting them back.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:43 am

"Maybe. Maybe not." Koda moved Jarek over so that he was sitting close to him. "...Jarek, can I ask you a question? Do you think that we would work out?" He asked curiously. "Like, I'm fine with being friends with benefits you if are." The son of Nemesis folded his arms over his chest and stared up at the night sky. Koda sighed and admired the night sky.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 1:40 pm

Jarek sighed, not looking down from the sky. "I'm starting to wonder if I could actually ever work out with anyone." Jarek sighed. The Czech boy crossed his arms and looked around the sky. He rubbed his hand lightly over the tattoo on his forearm.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:31 pm

The son of Nemesis looked over at Jarek. "Why do you say that?" He asked in a softer tone of voice than usual. He didn't know how to feel about Jarek let alone if you wanted to be his one and only. He doubted Jarek felt the same way especially after showing him his rapist. That still stuck with him.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Jarek snorted and rolled his eyes. "You know exactly what I mean, Redwood. I'm just too extra for anyone to commit to. And since, y'know, it's just hard to commit to anything. Dammit, let's just look at the f*cking stars."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:12 pm

Koda knitted his eyebrows and grabbed Jarek by his chin and turned his head so that he was facing him. "Excuse me? Did you just tell me that you're too much for me? That I can't handle you because we both know that's not true at all." The son of Nemesis looked down at his lips. "I am looking at the f*cking stars."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:20 pm

Jarek looked over Koda's face. He had no clue how he was supposed to react to Koda, so instead he just studied his face. Jarek's hair and eyes reflected the stars above as well as a trail of stars like freckles under his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:33 pm

"Huh?!" He shook his face a bit. "Tell me, I'm waiting for an answer, Galaxy face." Koda glared into Jarek's eyes, but there was something else in those dark eyes that the son of Nemesis was trying to hide.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:58 pm

Jarek looked Koda over. "What do you want me to say, Koda? No, I don't think you could handle me in a long term way, alright? I don't think anyone can. I'm a lot, and I have a lot of baggage. It's not a problem with you. It's a problem with me." Jarek said, his voice somewhere between a yell and a cry. Jarek turned his head quickly from Koda's, crossing his arms and looking back up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 10:21 pm

The son of Nemesis sighed and studied Jarek's face side before sighing and looking away from him. "I don't give a f*ck about your baggage." Koda stood up and walked toward the machine. "And I don't give a f*ck about that stupid bet either."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 12:35 am

The son of Ourania sighed shortly. "No one cares about baggage until that baggage comes to show. People say they don't care, but when something happens and it gives me a flashback, and I freak out a little bit, you'll care." He knew that was a bit abrupt, but he had to be honest. That's not how it was for all people who had been raped, but for him it was. Jarek looked Koda over as he got up and raised his eyebrow at him. "Which bet?" Jarek pushed himself up from the bench and followed behind Koda.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:34 am

Koda turned to look at the shorter male and sighed, folding his arms over his chest. "..." He grabbed Jarek's face again and turned it by his chin. "This bet." The son of Nemesis bent down and kissed his lips. He felt like he was freefalling into hot lava as a iceberg. He slowly pulled away and looked back up at the stars. "f*ck your baggage and f*ck your flashbacks too."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:43 am

The last thing that Jarek had expected was for Koda to kiss him. He was so certain that if either of them were ever going to kiss the other, it would be him kissing Koda. He just seemed to care a little bit more. Or a lot a bit more. Jarek turned to his side, leaning on the railing in front of the seats, the stars under his eyes sparkling exceptionally.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 7:29 pm

"...I heard that camp is going to finish up with the muse cabin. I want to help you move your things out of the other gods cabin to the brand new one." Koda told Jarek without looking ato him. "And I wasn't offering it. It was a statement."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 7:55 pm

Jarek's eyebrows turned in. "Uh... Thanks, but why?" Jarek didn't really understand where that had come from. Was Koda trying to prove something to him. Jarek looked over at Koda. "Do you like the stars?" The son of Ourania asked, his voice soft.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 2:12 am

"Because I want to now shut up before I change my mind and move everything myself." Koda looked over at him, then back at the stars. With a sigh, he answered him. "And yeah, I like the stars."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeing Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeing Stars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next