Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ari's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Ari's Room Empty
PostSubject: Ari's Room   Ari's Room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 5:49 pm

"For the last f*cking time," Ari snapped, glaring. "Get off of the goddamn bed!"

Woodrow glared at her from his position on her pillow, all curled up and comfortable. "But you're not using it right now!" he whined, pawing up at the air dramatically. "Why is it that you humans are so possessive over your stuff when you're not even using it?"

"Because it's mine, dumbass," Ari fumed, clenching her hands into fists and feeling her long nails bite into her skin. This was becoming a recurring thing for the daughter of Bast and Woodrow, the talking cat that had vouched to become her and AJ's protector--to argue over Woodrow getting mistreated cat hair all over her bed. "It's mine and you f*cking shed everywhere. It's gross."

"AJ never yelled at me this much," Woodrow fumed as he snuggled even deeper into Ari's pillow, "and you've got a nasty mouth. Now, keep up like this and I'll have to wash it out with soap."

The cat suddenly jumped up with a yowl and scurried off of the bed after a shoe hit him squarely on the nose. "Get yourself and your shit off of my bed!" Ari hollered as the door opened behind her.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Ari's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Room   Ari's Room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 7:07 pm

AJ opened the door and went into Ari's room, looking around at the mess and the sight of Woodrow running off. He looked at the cat, and then looked at his sister. "What's going on here?" he asked, even though he knew exactly what was going on- Woodrow being a bad cat and Ari getting mad because of it. He set his backpack down on a clean little spot on the floor- yeah, AJ was a huge germaphobe. "I was just at training, they told me I'm getting better," AJ said, trying to spark up a conversation. He sat on the edge of Ari's bed, going through his backpack.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Ari's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Room   Ari's Room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 7:12 pm

Immediately, Ari's anger towards Woodrow melted away as she listened to her younger twin brother. "Oh, really? That's good!" she positively beamed, smiling at AJ encouragingly as he rummaged through his bag. When he was distracted, she turned over towards Woodrow and gave him the finger and he hissed back, causing AJ to look up and Ari simultaneously turning back towards him and smiling. "Who'd you train with?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Ari's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Room   Ari's Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:02 pm

AJ looked up once he heard the hissing, only to have his sister ask him who he trained with. "Uh, I trained with that Richard guy. He was pretty tough on me, but it's improving me. Also it may be stressing me out, but, you know, that's not out of the norm." AJ got out his bracelet, and it turned into his staff. "There you are! I've been looking for this thing all day. Well, since practice." AJ laid the staff against Ari's bed, and turned it into a bracelet again, so he could wear it. "I saw Thorn while at training, he said he was going to be here soon, he had something to talk to you about. Should I be concerned? I mean, I've always been the third wheel between us three, but still."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Ari's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Room   Ari's Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Ari could feel a blush heating up in her cheeks when her brother mentioned Thorn's name. Thorn and Ari had been best friends back when they all lived in Florida and had even gone out at one point--though they mutually ended it after a few months. Ari had believed that Thorn was going to be out of her life forever once she and AJ came to the Brooklyn House. Then, one day, Thorn had arrived, saying that he was an Egyptian demigod as well. Ari still wondered if there was a chance for them to make it--though she never told anyone this, even AJ. "Uh....you're not a third wheel," Ari defended, looking over at AJ meaningfully. "I mean, it was different back when we still dated, but....well, we're all friends. Nobody's more important than the others."

"Pff!" Woodrow snorted before grooming his fur. "Right--AJ, they're just gonna keep on making Bambi eyes at each other and you know it. They should just hurry up and get a room already."

At that last statement, Ari felt her ears burn red and she threw one of her books at that terrible cat. "Woodrow!" she exclaimed in horror. Gods, this was so embarrassing!
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Ari's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Room   Ari's Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:27 pm

"I doubt that. I am very much in fact the third wheel between you guys." AJ studied his bracelet, when Woodrow decided to give his two cents. He laughed at what Woodrow came up with. "See, Woody agrees too, Ari. It's weird being around you guys sometimes, to be honest. Sometimes I swear you're going to start kissing and I'm just going to stare. Or look away awkwardly." AJ saw her blush and laughed. "If you like him, Ari, then you should just tell him, and stop beating around the bush. You should know this, you're the confident one," he said the last part quietly, turning his bracelet into his staff and back and forth.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. AJ went over and opened it. Thorn walked in, wearing a blue American Eagle shirt and a pair of jeans. He was chewing gum and had a pair of sunglasses hanging from the collar of his shirt. His black hair was too short to be styled, but it was very neat.

Thorn went over to Ari and hugged her tightly. "I missed you," he said. Thorn had been away on a two-week trip for an art competition.

AJ awkwardly walked over and put his hand on Thorn's shoulder. "If I grew my hair out, put on make up, and had a curvy butt, would you hug me as much as you hug my sister?" he joked.

"Err, sorry," Thorn said and let go of Ari and ruffled AJ's hair, much to his displeasure. "I got second place."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Ari's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Room   Ari's Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:40 pm

Of course, Ari did not blush when Thorn hugged her. No--she was too controlled to allow her best friend to see that she still harbored feelings for him. "I missed you, too," she replied after he had spoken first.When she heard about him getting second place she grinned. "Hey, second's good," she said, poking him in the chest. "It's like....losing first, but now the first place winner is scared shitless of you."

Woodrow rolled his eyes. "Oh, bother--just go ahead and kiss already!" he moaned, though he himself was rubbing against Thorn's legs affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Ari's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Room   Ari's Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:07 pm

"I guess it's not necessarily bad, but I should've been first. It annoys me how that guy won. I think he did a pay-off so they made sure he won," Thorn said with a venomous tone. He hated losing, especially that closely, and the fact that the #1 guy may have cheated annoyed him more. Thorn sat at the edge of Ari's bed. He raised an eyebrow at Woodrow. "Woody, you're a strange little cat, aren't you?" he sighed, and patted his head. "Hey, AJ, good news," Thorn said with a smile.

AJ raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"I got us a double date on the way up here, tomorrow night at 8," he said proudly.

"What...noooo, Thorn, you know how much I hate dating," AJ said. "I'll just mess up everything I say, I'll stutter, I'll...can you do the talking for me? Or, can Woodrow?"

Thorn rolled his eyes. "AJ, you'll be fine, you have a twin sister, you know what girls are like."

"Scary. Intimidating. Way more confident than me," AJ started panicking. "Oh no, I need to pack some Clorox wipes so I can clean the seat I have to sit in!" he said and sprinted out of the room.

Thorn sighed. "That boy gives me headaches."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Ari's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Room   Ari's Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:10 pm

Ari rolled her eyes. "Tell me about it," she agreed. She watched where AJ had disappeared off to before turning over to Thorn. "So....a double-date?" she asked, smirking. "Who's AJ's girl?"

"Probably an innocent little child who thought they were going to watch My Little Pony or some shit," offered Woodrow, who was still rubbing against Thorn's legs.

"Be nice," Ari chided.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Ari's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Room   Ari's Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:17 pm

"Uh, O...Om...Omaira, that's what it was. I have her number if you need to talk to her and warn her," Thorn said with a laugh. "I feel so bad for that girl. Oh, and, I was thinking you should come along, Ari, even if you don't have a date. It'd be fun, us five, you know, me, you, hot chick, Omaira, AJ. Woody, I don't think most restaurants in the 'House allow cats, dude. Sorry." Thorn looked at Ari. "C'mon, it'll be a blast. I'll pay."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Ari's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Room   Ari's Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:24 pm

Ari smiled. "Of course--knowing you, you'll scare that poor 'hot chick' away in a hurry," she laughed, though, on the inside, she was bothered by the fact that Thorn was going out with some other girl. Well, it shouldn't matter anymore, right? They hadn't dated each other in years. Thorn had obviously moved on, so why couldn't she?

"That's stupid," Woodrow whined. "I am a sacred animal of Ancient Egypt--and once of Lady Bast's favorite servants! I should be given a place of honor and the best red snapper in the house--not cast aside like I'm a stray in a Chinese restaurant!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Ari's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Room   Ari's Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:39 pm

Thorn laughed. "I don't think I'll scare her away. I'm pretty good with the ladiessss," he said with a wink and laughed. "Woody, I think if you're a stray and you end up in a legitimate Chinese restaurant, you'll be on the menu pretty soon," he said and laughed. "I'm just kidding. Anyway, I'll see you later." Thorn stood up and waved. He left the room.

ooc: I hope you don't mind, but to finish this topic's last few posts, I'm TAKING OVER Woodrow.

bic:

Woodrow purred and hopped up onto Ari's bed, next to her. "Alright, princess, I want a warm bowl of milk and you to turn on The Aristocats, so I can fall asleep. While you're doing that, don't forget to grab your diary from the third box from the left under your bed and start writing about how jealous you are that Thorn's going out with another girl. Also I'm going to pee on your bed."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Ari's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Room   Ari's Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:44 pm

Ari grabbed Woodrow by the tail and yanked him off of her bed. "No you're not!" she fumed. "And if you want food, go get it yourself--and The Aristocats is a f*cking terrible movie. Watch Milo and Otis or some shit." With that she blew the cranky cat a kiss and exited her room, slamming her door shut as she did so. Stupid cat, she thought, he can't even f*cking reach the doorknob by himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ari's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Room   Ari's Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ari's Room
Page 1 of 1