Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Campfire song song (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Campfire song song (private) Empty
PostSubject: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 11:55 pm

Caden went onto the beach, Spencer following. There were a lot of demigods here, all laughing and eating and drinking. There was a campfire going on tonight, and basically, it was 'invite everyone you want.' Caden had invited Spencer, who invited Addie, and Shiloh. He decided against inviting Sibby- he didn't want to ever have a scenario where he was in a group with Mikaela, Shiloh, Sibby, and Julieta. That'd be disastrous. Caden looked back at Spencer and Addie, then went over to Mikaela, Julieta, and Jarek. Caden told Mikaela that Spencer and Addie would be here, which she okay'd, but he didn't tell her about his once-again-girlfriend, Shiloh, coming.

"Hey, there, Redhead Dilema," Caden said and laughed. He then put an arm around Jarek and rubbed his fist across his head. "And Mr. Sass in my Ass. And, uh," Caden looked at Julieta with an awkward smile. "Julieta, my fierce queen," he stuttered, then looked back at Mikaela.

Spencer looked at Addie. "Wow, we never do this type of stuff at 'Jupiter. This is honestly awesome. Now, which corner do you want to make out in?" he grinned. "Joking, joking." He ran his hand from her shoulders to her waist, teasing her. "Later," he said with a grin and laughed. "Hey, I'm gonna catch up with Mikaela and Caden. Make sure to record the part where Shiloh comes in and Mikaela's hands go around Caden's neck." He kissed her.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 12:14 am

Campfire song song (private) Tumblr_oemunovBc31qkq3ido3_r1_250Campfire song song (private) Tumblr_oloxk43A1m1usn39uo1_250Campfire song song (private) Tumblr_oad9frXJI01qkq3ido2_r6_250

Julieta's eyes instantly went to Mikaela when she saw Caden. "You didn't tell me that he would be here." Julieta shrieked at Mikaela, her annoyance mostly joking. "Claws away, kitty. Here he comes." Jarek said, Caden approaching their group. Mikaela hugged her best friend, and Julieta looked at the ground. Jarek snorted at Caden's list of nicknames. "Those were really shitty, dude. Like, did you really try?" The son of Ourania said, his Czech accent strong. "Shut up, Sokol." Mikaela teased.

Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 11:25 am

Addie walked in next to Spencer grinning. She was excited to be at a Camp Camp fire. She had missed out on many, and she was excited to finally be at one, especially with Spencer with her. "Okay, have fun!" Addie responded to Spencer, she turned away as he did and headed towards the s'mores making area.

Shiloh Virgo walked into the Camp fire area of the Greek camp. She was wearing black high waisted shorts, a white crop top Ver-neck and a long grey, black and white cardigan. She was quite comfy despite her being at this camp, she thought the Greek camp was overrated and would have preferred to be in her home turf. She spotted Caden talking to Mikaela and her... clan of other Greeks and groaned quietly under her breath. She walked up next to Caden, and then quickly gave him a deep kiss hello. She pulled back and smiled, looking at the other campers watching her. "Hello Greeks" she said with a fake laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 12:13 pm

"I did try. And I was pretty accurate, if I had to say, J." Caden smiled. "Except you know, I didn't know what to call Julieta. Julieta, half the time anymore, I can't tell if I'm attracted to you or intimidated," Caden joked and chuckled, and then watched as Shiloh came in. His eyes studied her, which he didn't feel weird about now that they were dating. He was surprised by the deep kiss Shiloh had given him- he loved it, but was anxious to pull away. Caden's face turned red, extremely embarrassed. Out of all the people Shiloh could've done that in front of, why Mikaela and Julieta? "Shut up!" Caden hissed at Jarek, pointing his finger at him, knowing he'd make a comment. "And before you make a sassy comment, let's talk about that video of you going twerking that Mikaela sent me!" he blackmailed.

Spencer walked up to them, just in time to see his twin sister make a dramatic entrance and kiss Caden. He rolled his eyes, and looked at the Greeks. "Hey, Mikaela, Jullieta, uh, damn, wait, uh...Jarek, yeah, Jarek. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 7:04 pm

Campfire song song (private) Tumblr_oemunovBc31qkq3ido3_r1_250Campfire song song (private) Tumblr_oloxk43A1m1usn39uo1_250Campfire song song (private) Tumblr_oad9frXJI01qkq3ido2_r6_250

Jarek and Julieta watched as Shiloh approached. They had never met her, but Mikaela had talked their ears off about her. Jarek leaned over to Julieta and whispered, "Is that her?" Julieta leaned back over. "It has to be." Jarek leaned over to Mikaela. "I'll kill her if you like." Jarek whispered. Mikaela put her hand up in his face, a fake smile forming on her face. "O-M-G Shiloh, no way! I can't believe you're here." Mikaela turned her attention to Caden. "I can't believe my best friend of a decade didn't tell me you would be here, or that, apparently, you're a thing." Mikaela said, her voice deceptively perky. In her eyes, though, she knew that Caden, and only Caden, could tell that she was going to kill him.

Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 8:01 pm

Addie walked back over to Spencer, and Mikaelas friends. Her face was full of s'mores, and she was already chewing on her second one happily. "Your sisters here.." Addie said quietly to Spencer, between bites of smores.

Shilohs fake smile stayed in its usual spot. She was surprised Caden hadn't told Mikaela about their getting back together. "Yes, it's me. I'm here, I know your campfires have been complete drags without me" she laughed and flipped her dark hair over her shoulder. "As for Caden" she eyed her boyfriend "he probably wanted to make it an announcement here. Well here it is. We're back together" she grabbed Caden's hand and kissed his knuckles playfully. "It's amazing isn't it?" Shiloh asked Mikaela, very overdramatcly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 9:51 pm

Spencer pressed his finger against Addie's lips. "This is going to get interesting," he whispered, putting his arm around her.

I'm going to die so hard tonight. Caden gulped, then smiled. "Yeah, me and Shiloh are back together, yay, woohoo. JUPITER WHY DO YOU HATE ME!" Caden yelled the last part at the sky. "Sorry, just you know, reacting and stuff. So, uh, let's all get smores and not put little old Caden in the middle of this, huh?" he asked with a nervous laugh, then went over to where they were making smores.

Spencer looked at Shiloh. "You just gotta put him in this situation, huh? You claim you love him and all, but you're always willing to use him to create drama and draw attention to yourself," he said and rolled his eyes. "It's pathetic, dude. Let's have some fun."

Caden came back over with a couple of smores. "Here's some gooey goodness."

"Caden, relax. My sister's just being obnoxious. If she turns you into one of those territory things, just break up with her. I mean, you probably have already have touched her behind, you came into this relationship and got what every guy wants from Shiloh, you can go find other girls now. What about Julieta over here? You guys could always go on another date?"

Caden facepalmed. "I'm not too sure about that. Our first one didn't work out so well."

"Wait a minute, she's not the one you...Caden, you didn't...."

"That's the one," Caden said.

"Oh sorry. He's sorry about that, by the way," Spencer said to Julieta. "At least he manned up and told you he f*cked up and got it from Mikaela and owned up to it, right?"

"Spencer, I never admitted to that..." Caden said, obviously angry.

"Oh, I'm going to...that palm tree looks nice, I'm gonna stand over there."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 11:25 pm

Julieta's face fell when Caden and Spencer started to talk about her as if she wasn't standing there. She looked at the boys and then rolled her eyes, storming off. Jarek looked around the group. "I'm going to go make sure she doesn't kill anyone." Jarek said, turning away from the group. He turned back to look at Shiloh. "As the token gay in this group, I have to say, your outfit is unoriginal and not that flattering." Jarek turned around and took off after Julieta. Mikaela crossed her arms, looking between Caden and Spencer. "How come every time something goes wrong in my life, one of you two is the reason?"

Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 11:57 am

Addie sighed, finishing her smore. "Why does drama follow you around so much?" She asked Spencer, a bit sad. Addison loved Spencer, but she wished they could go one day without the family drama.

Shiloh flipped her hair and grinned, "thanks for your input" she yelled at the boy "But no one cares for your opinion!" She rolled her eyes as he walked away, and cuddled up to Caden's arm. Shiloh was pretty much marking her territory by sticking to Caden like glue. "To answer your question Mikaela..." Shiloh said interrupting any chance for the boys to answer "have you met them? We are drama central after all. And it's fantastic!" Shiloh Virgo loved the attention of drama, she loved any attention really.

"You're telling me..." Addie grumbled, a bit annoyed at the entire situation.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 1:17 pm

Spencer sighed and looked at Addie. "I don't know," he said, as he watched Julieta walk off and Jarek go after her. "I should probably go apologize to Julieta." He looked at the rest of the group- all he wanted was to have some fun. "Oh, and to answer your question, Mik-" he started, but was interupted by Shiloh telling them the drama central quote. He rolled his eyes and walked off, following Julieta and Jarek. When he caught up to them, he stopped. "Hey, Julieta, sorry about back there. I was just so wrapped up in trying to comfort Caden that I kinda blocked everyone out. If you want, while Caden, Shiloh, and Mikaela figure out their problems, us and Addie could go get smores," he said the last part, looking at both Jarek and Julieta.

Caden uncomfortably smiled, knowing that Shiloh and Mikaela's arguement was going to transition into a territorial thing over him. "Girls, girls. Look. Mikaela, you're my best friend. Shiloh, you're my girlfriend. I'm here for both of you. Let's just not fight, pretend to like each other, and continue on with our day. Those waves look pretty sick, and that dude over there eating the tub of hot dogs looks like he's going to die! Let's put aside the differences," Caden said, and awkwardly took both of his hands and pushed the girls away from each other. "Sorry, usually when I break something up, it's between dudes."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 1:28 pm

Julieta and Jarek were sitting frustratedly in silence when Spencer came over to them. She rolled her eyes. "You boys in Kae's life are actually the worst. I'm sorry, but it's true." Julieta said and then looked at the fire. Jarek sighed. He hated having to play mediator. "I don't really know why you thought that was an okay thing to say in front of Julieta, or, honestly why you needed to say it at all, but I don't wanna deal with this drama. Let's just eat some s'mores." Jarek said, standing up. He grabbed Julieta's arm and pulled her up as well.

Mikaela's eyebrows turned in. "Why is that a good? I'm an absolute gossip queen, but even I don't like drama. I don't like ruining other people's lives. Why are you the absolute worst sometimes?" Mikaela said to Shiloh. Then she turned to Caden, the fire still in her eyes. "Not everything revolves around you, alright, Cades? Now, don't f*cking touch me." Mikaela said, trying not to yell.

Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 5:44 pm

Addie followed Spencer around, her stomach full of snores. She took a heavy breath, trying her hardest to ignore the drama going on around her. "Do you want some punch?" She asked Spencer "I think I'm going to get some punch..."

Shiloh shrugged "if other people are so offended by me that they want to cause drama, then so be it. It's not my fault people feel the need to pick fights with me. But, I will say that I do enjoy it when people do." She smiled lightly, proud of herself. "She is a bit true on that Caden. You are not the center of the world that makes it go around, I love you, but it's true."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 10:59 pm

"I'm really sorry, Julieta. All guys are idiots. We just say stuff sometimes and have no regard for others in the moment. I really am sorry. But, like Jarek said, let's have some fun. Get some smores. All that good stuff," he said, and turned to Addie. "Yeah, but let me get it for us," he said with a smile. He went over and got them some punch, then walked back over to the group of them.

Caden quickly slid back in a 'I'm out' motion, with his head low and hands raised. "Sorry. I'm an idiot. I'm such an idiot. I'm going to go over to their group over there, it looks cozy. You girls figure this out." Caden quickly got away, knowing how bad it was when Mikaela was angry, and how bad it was when Shiloh was angry- now imagine them angry at each other. He approached the group of Spencer, Julieta, Jarek, and Addie. "Hey guys. Julieta, by the way, about what Spencer said back there, I'm sorry."

"Caden, shush, I have it covered," Spencer said.

"No, this needs to be said, even if she gets angry at me. I need to man up about it. Look, what happened that night, it was just me and Mikaela being stupid. I really did like you, and I think you're beautiful. We're the idiots here, not you, and I'm really sorry. There, I said it, it's off my chest," Caden said.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 1:33 am

Julieta was ready to move on when Caden came up. She rolled her eyes dramatically. "Oh, yeah, what every girl wants to hear: you're hot and I liked you, but you're best friend was just hotter and better. Perfect. Thanks Caden. Let's go Sokol." Julieta said, turning to walk away. Jarek grabbed his arms. "We're not getting away from all of this, Jules." The Czech boy said with a long side.

Mikaela just wanted to scream. She took a long deep breath as Caden walked away. "He's my best friend and I don't even know what you see in him." Mikaela said to Shiloh, pushing her hand back through her long red hair.

Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 2:01 am

Addison sipped her punch, sighing once again. She twirled her blonde hair with her other hand. Sadly, Addie felt like an outsider to Spencer and those who associate with him. They all kind of have their own circle. She just stood there and listened and clung to Spencers side.

Shiloh over heard Caden call Julieta beautiful, and she smirked. "But I am prettier!" She called out, over to Caden just to get her point across. Then she focused her attention back on the daughter of Eros. "He makes me laugh, and he seems to see past my exterior. He looks past the preppiness and... dare I say it, my b*tchiness and still loves me for it. Plus, I don't think he likes me for just my body, but some of my personality. I know it's hard for Caden to like all qualities of an extremely perfect person, so I get it. But that's what I see in him." She responded to Mikaela, her green eyes sparkling from the fire light.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 2:20 am

"Julieta, you know that's not what I meant. I never said Mikaela was better, or even implied that. Mikaela just happens to be my best friend and was there for it, and, you...you know. I never thought Mikaela's hotter or better than you. Spencer, tell her what I mean."

"Dude, my girlfriend's standing right here next to me," Spencer said, rolling his eyes. He wrapped his arm around Addie, knowing how she felt. Spencer felt bad, she was like a baby puppy who needed protection, and didn't really play with the big dogs. If there weren't others around, specifically his sister and Mikaela, he would put all his attention on her and tell her how much he loved her. He smiled at her and ran a couple of fingers in her hair.

Caden heard Shiloh's comment and put his head down. Sometimes he felt like he was Shiloh's prop, something that she used. He hated that feeling. He loved her, but sometimes her yelling things like how pretty she was to another girl who he was trying to confidence-boost, well, that really annoyed him. It also really annoyed him the way she thought she was completely perfect and flashed in it his best friend's face, even when he asked her specifically not to. It was also pain-inducing the way she automatically thought that his main attraction to her was her body, and the rest of her was just a side-dish. It was alright, though, he loved Sibby. Shiloh! He meant Shiloh. Shiloh. Shiloh. Sibby. Shiloh.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 2:27 am

Mikaela looked over Shiloh. "I'm going to walk away now. Bye." Mikaela said, rolling her eyes as she rejoined the group of her friends. Mikaela squeezed between Julieta and Jarek, happy to be with the pair again. Caden may be her best friend, but those two often made her feel way safer, especially now that Caden was with Shiloh again. Gods, why did he pick that b*tch. Mikaela put her arms around her two great friends. "Honetsly, Jules, what really matters is that neither of us ended up with that. Sorry, Cades, but you're a bit too... Caden for us." Mikaela said, holding tight on to her girl best friend tight. Jarek moved back between the two girls, putting his arms around him. "That's right. My girls are just too good."

Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 10:21 am

Shiloh rolled her eyes as Mikaela walked away. She walked over to the food table and grabbed herself some water. Then she noticed another Greek camper checking her out and she flashed him a smile as she sipped her water. She shrugged at herself, just cause she was in a relationship or just because she was on a diet, doesn't mean she can't look at the menu.

Addie felt a bit more comfortable as Spencer gave her a bit of attention. She understood that she was the outsider and that they all knew each other for a long time. But to make matters wors, she looked like a little kid compared to everyone else because of her height. She shook off her negative thoughts and kissed Soencers cheek real quick, enjoying his comfort. She was also feeing a bit bad for Caden, who she as pretty much being hullied by everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 12:59 pm

"Right," Caden said, a little upset by that statement. How was he too Caden? That didn't sound like a good thing. "I guess I am a little too Caden," he half-heartedly admitted. "Anyway, I'm going to go get some smores." He walked over towards the fire, not looking behind himself.

Spencer looked at Caden walk away, then at the girls and Jarek. "Yikes, that was a little too harsh. Caden's pretty...how do I say this properly....soft. I mean, maybe he deserved it, but it's still a little too harsh to tell someone you never want them because they're too much of themself." He took a sip of his punch. "But, anyway, it's over now. Let's just move on." He looked around. "Who's up for a game of truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 4:08 pm

Mikaela frowned a little bit as he watched Caden walk away. She usually didn't feel bad, but when it came to Cades, she did. The daughter of Eros looked at Spencer. "I get Caden, Spence. He's my best friend, and I know him better than anyone. I know that what I said was hard for him to hear, but it had to be said." Mikaela looked at Julieta and Jarek, whose eyes were locked on her. Gods, she loved them. Mikaela looked back at Spencer. "I'm going to talk to my best friend." Mikaela said, her arms crossing as she took off for where Caden was. Julieta looked at Spencer and then at Jarek. They nodded at each other. "We're down for a game."

Mikaela walked back over to Caden. She sighed discontentedly and then sat down next to him, grabbing a marshmallow and a stick. "I'm sorry, Cades."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Addie jumped up like an excited little kid "Truth or dare?" She giggled "sounds fun!" She grabbed Spencer's hand tight just to be touching him. And then sippe dher fruit punch with her other hand.

Shiloh over heard her brother ask for a game, and then she marched over to the group. "Truth or dare is always fun and interesting" she said with a malicious smile. Usually, these types of games can bring drama, and Shiloh was all for it. Who did not love some good drama?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 8:47 pm

"It's okay. I know you didn't mean it like that. I'm just a little stressed, and I think I need to talk it out. Not here, though, in the tree house, later, maybe." Caden smiled. "Let's go back over to the group."

Spencer rolled his eyes at his sister. "OKay, I'll start...Julieta. Truth or dare?" he asked, smiling at how excited Addie was. He gave her hand a little squeeze.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 11:39 am

Mikaela side hugged her best friend and then got up, leading them back to the group. Julieta watched as Mikaela and Caden returned to the group. She really hoped everything was okay between them. She really couldn't deal with a Mikaela/ Caden fight today. Jarek was better at those, but he lived in a different cabin now. Jarek looked at Mikaela and raised an eyebrow, but she waved him away. Julieta turned her attention back to Spencer. "Dare." The Spanish girl said, excitedly.  
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 11:50 am

Shiloh reached for Cadens hand as he walked back over and she pulled him down to sit next to her. Then she put her feet over his lap and then leaned back on her hands, her long black hair flowing behind her. Then she eyed the spanish girl curiously as she chose dare, she turned her attention back to Spencer, awaiting for his dare to come about.

Addie smiled excitedly still, she really was like a little kid. She watched Julietta choose Dare, and saw Shiloh Virgo eyeing her, and then back to Spencer. She leaned her head on his shoulder a bit, relaxing and still drinking her red punch.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 1:07 pm

"Aw, damn, I really was hoping you'd say truth. OKay, hmm, Let me think." Spencer thought for a second. "OKay, I got it. I dare you to go up to any guy on the entire beach, and tell them you want them. I'll record the reaction," Spencer said with a laugh.

Caden laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campfire song song (private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next