Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please stop (p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:02 pm

Please stop (p) Tumblr_oadobrZeB81sgaqfho3_250
Chadwick was sitting on a bench in the beautiful garden that was dedicated to Bacchus. The son of Pomona was going over a few things for the fourth cohort before their morning drill the next day. With a sigh, the son of Pomona looked down at his clipboard and stared at the roster of cohort mates. He was dressed in his camp shirt and black jeans. It was around seven o'clock and after dinner at the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:32 pm

Emiliano squinted his eyes, looking at the sun that was going back to sleep. "It hurts my eyes to look at something so pretty!" he whined silently before pouting like a toddler. He was doing something that looked like a mix of skipping and waltzing, basically moving through the garden. The boy was wearing a oversized sweater with the text 'I'm not special, I'm limited edition' and a pair of jeans. If you looked really hard, you could see a person sitting on a bench not that far away. Milo decided to skip/waltz a bit faster to greet this person.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:48 pm

The Fourth Cohort Centurion huffed and flipped the page over on his clipboard and started reviewing the information there. He wondered if his fellow Centurion, Yoski, was doing the same thing with her information that she was given. The son of Pomona yawned and scratched the side of his face
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:58 pm

Milo stopped a few feet from the bench and put his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. He didn't even run and he was already panting. "Skipping is a good way to clear up last nights bad choices. I had cheesecake." he chuckled looking at the boy who probably had no idea why this psychopath was talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 5:02 pm

Chadwick glanced up at the boy that had just skipped by him. He didn't know what to make of the guy other than the fact that he was talking to him. "Nice Brendon Rogers reference." Chadwick told him before going back to "work".

Last edited by Green on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 4:36 am

Emiliano glanced back at his shoes. "It's a reference from an old movie that I really like." he tilted his head in confusion, looking like a lost puppy. "I just saw you from far away and I am really curious of...what you're doing?" he took a tiny step closer to the boy, almost as if it was an accident. Milo studied the strangers features, staring shamelessly and ignoring his privacy.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:41 am

Chadwick raised an eyebrow and slowly turned away from the Roman. "Huh, it's just some work for my cohort." He told him, looking him up and down with a judgmental look on his face. "What's your name, soldier?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:46 am

"Work for cohort. Right. What cohort are you in?" Milo took a step back after noticing that the stranger was uncomfortable around him. "Emiliano! But friends call me Milo." he opened up his arms, standing there in all glory. "I want your name in exchange." Milo said.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 2:26 am

The son of Pomona raised an eyebrow at the Roman. "Nice to meet you, Emiliano. I'm Chadwick, but my friends call me Chad. Chaddie if they're lucky." Chadwick smiled a bit. "I'm the Centurion of the fourth cohort. Which one are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 1:24 pm

"Milo. Just call me Milo. It's simple, cute and short." he corrected him, joined with a horror movie-like giggle. "Oh I've hear lots about you." not all of it was good and not all of it was bad. "I'm in the 2nd." he hesitated, because he felt like he was bragging, even though there was nothing to brag about. "So Chadwick, or Chad, whatever you prefer. Do you have a godparent or are you a legacy oor..?" Emiliano asked raising his other brow, imitating his new acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 2:09 pm

"You've heard a lot about me? Like what?" Chadwick looked him up and down with an intrigued look on his face. Now, he was curious. "And my god parent is Pomona. Or Pompona considering which version you like best. I guess she doesn't mind." He took in a deep breath and sat down his clipboard. "And yourself, Emiliano?"

Last edited by Green on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 11:30 am

Emiliano stood there in silence, regretting what he just said. "Well, people say you're calm and a good leader." he chirped happily like a nightingale, deciding to leave the negative things out. "My mom is Venus. My grandfather is Neptune." Milo said, silencing his voice towards the end. People usually freaked out when he told them about his roots or whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 11:19 pm

"Is that really all?" Chadwick didn't believe that. Not one bit. He's been known to be sarcastic to a fault and he always looked like he was judging someone. "Venus and Neptune huh? That's interesting." He sat his clipboard down and scooted over so that Emiliano could sit if he want. "I'm not the others. I like Neptune."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 11:55 am

"That's all." Emilio said, followed by a gulp. He wasn't that known for good lying. The air felt hot and heavy, and there was a silent battle going on inside him. He was pleasantly surprised after Chadwick complimented his father. Milo slowly sat down, not too close to him and avoided eye contact. "How about Venus?" he carefully tried asking.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 12:06 pm

The son of Pomona sighed and looked up at Emilio again. "Venus is a good goddess too. I don't have any problems with her." Chadwick shrugged his shoulders and turned back down to his clipboard. "And what exactly have you heard about me? Obviously something bad otherwise you wouldn't be acting nervous.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 12:55 pm

"Thank you, I guess?" Emilio swung his legs back and forth like little boys did. He listened closely to Chadwick's voice, processing every word. "Bad? Just stupid rumors made by people jealous of your success. Why would you even want to hear them? They're stupid and useless and usually not true. I'm not nervous." he rambled on and on, getting distracted from the original topic.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 12:56 pm

Chadwick looked at Emilio and sighed. "Tell me. I'm not going to overreact." He reassured him. "I can take criticism."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:13 pm

"No that's not what I meant." Milo instinctively put his hands up, as if he was getting arrested. "I swear on my moms head there's nothing really important going on but knowing the type of people like you you won't let it go." he said, laughing nervously. "There's just people criticizing your..uh..personality. Not that you can really do anything about it." Emilio shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:24 pm

Chadwick looked over at Emilio. "Is it because I'm sarcastic?" He asked, looking him up and down. He sighed. "Oh, no, people's feelings are hurt." Yep, he was sarcastic. He couldn't help it. "Is there anything else or is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:51 pm

"I don't think it's a bad thing at all." Emilio said clicked his tongue. "You shouldn't pay attention at those kind of things. They're useless. Mostly I heard them from snobby higher ups" he gave a small laugh, realizing that he was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 4:44 pm

The son of Pomona thought about it for a second before nodding his head. "Maybe you're right, I shouldn't pay attention to my haters. They'll give them too much amo." Chadwick picked up his clipboard again and started writing on it about things that he needed to get done this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please stop (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop (p)   Please stop (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please stop (p)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: Bacchus' Garden-
Jump to: