Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edition 1

Go down 

Which of the following would you like to be see added to the site?
Egyptians
Edition 1 Vote_lcap11%Edition 1 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Norse
Edition 1 Vote_lcap22%Edition 1 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Aztecs
Edition 1 Vote_lcap33%Edition 1 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Hunters of Artemis
Edition 1 Vote_lcap33%Edition 1 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Edition 1 Empty
PostSubject: Edition 1   Edition 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Feb 12th-Feb 19th, 2017
Hey, welcome to the first edition of the site news! Here's a few updates

• Expect a moderator to be promoted soon. The current plan is to have members nominate each other and put them in a poll. The winner of the poll would become the new moderator.
  • Also, expect another mythology section to pop up soon. Please answer the poll located above.
  • Mystery boxes will be available soon.
  • We're going to start hiring a person to do the gossip section. If you think you'd be interested, fill out the app below and send it to me via PM. The salary would probably be 50ish-100ish coins per gossip section.
  • For joining in the first week and trying out the site, every member, who has joined up until this point, who has posted at least once will have 100 coins added to their account. We thank you for being a part of our community.

That's all for this week, folks!

Gossip section app:

Also, if you fill out this survey thoroughly and PM it to me, I will give you 100 coins
Survey:
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com

Edition 1
Page 1 of 1