Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Practicing (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roseleen Cuninngham
Roseleen Cuninngham

Just Practicing  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Just Practicing (open)   Just Practicing  (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 8:05 pm

For Rose the camp has become her second home but sometimes she it feel like prison where the only place she can have a little freedom is at her room in cabin 20. Today the day has been  hard for her between the practices and her responsibilities to her siblings barely had time for herself and to top it all she had not been able to make good friends.
Getting tier of being working all day with no time for her she decide that is time to put it on an end starting tonight. All her siblings are sleeping also the rest of the camper...putting her  kung-fu outfit and brush her hair in a pony tail, she took her staff and walked out of the cabin in direction to the Arena.

As soon she get there she start warming up "ok let see if I didn't loose my touch" she said as she start moving with her staff.
Back to top Go down

Just Practicing (open)
Page 1 of 1