Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ain't Calling You a Truther (p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Ain't Calling You a Truther (p) Empty
PostSubject: Ain't Calling You a Truther (p)   Ain't Calling You a Truther (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 12:28 am

Ain't Calling You a Truther (p) Tumblr_oaht5i7GrJ1u6fuqco2_400

Cas Walker was sitting alone in the mess hall at lunch. The Australian girl was sitting at a table in the far back corner of the mess hall. The daughter of Hermes was wearing an indigo tank-top, a dark pair of jeans, and converse. She was eating a Philly Cheesesteak and drinking a cup of root beer. The girl didn't really have any friends to sit with, but she didn't care. Life was easier without people to be close to anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Calling You a Truther (p)   Ain't Calling You a Truther (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 3:51 pm

Scott was visiting Camp Half-Blood, on a mission to find out more about Hayden, the son of Artemis. He was getting pretty hungry, though, so he decided to take a break and go to the mess hall. Scott wore a black t-shit and blue-striped black athletic shorts. His hair was kind of a mess. Scott grabbed a plate full of food: mashed potatoes, steak, and gravy. He looked around, wondering where to sit, when he spotted a girl sitting on her own. He went over to her and sat. "Most people don't sit around here, you know," he said. "I'm Scott. Who are you and why are you sitting here alone?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Calling You a Truther (p)   Ain't Calling You a Truther (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 9:59 pm

Ain't Calling You a Truther (p) Tumblr_oaht5i7GrJ1u6fuqco2_400

Cas looked the boy over as he sat down at the table by her. Her face showed her amusement and her utter desire to remain there alone. "I know they don't. That's why I'm sitting here." The daughter of Hermes said with a fake, and highly convincing, American accent. She deliberately ignoring the boys question about who she was. Cas looked back down at her food, hoping that if she didn't say anything, he would just get up and walk away.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Calling You a Truther (p)   Ain't Calling You a Truther (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:22 am

"Oh, I see how you are. Avoiding people. I hate to tell you, but people kind of run the world, you can't avoid them. Avoid the ones you don't like, yeah, but as for avoiding them altogether, it doesn't work. Now, are you going to lighten up and tell me your name, or at least try to make an effort to get to know me? I don't bite, I promise," he said and smiled, sitting back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Calling You a Truther (p)   Ain't Calling You a Truther (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:39 am

Ain't Calling You a Truther (p) Tumblr_inline_oahbnyFinH1tf6az2_500

Cas looked slowly looked back up at the boy, utterly unamused. She shook her head. "How about you don't tell me what to do?" The Australian girl said, maintaining her fake American accent. Cas looked back down at her food, but looked back up after a few seconds. "Why are you still here?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Calling You a Truther (p)   Ain't Calling You a Truther (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:44 am

"Like don't tell me what to do Dad, I'll run away with my boyfriend if I want to. I like, love him and his motorcycle is sooooo hot," he mocked her with a high maintenance voice. "I don't know, I'm persistent and I don't like unsolved things. Puzzles, mazes, video games. I will figure you out if it's the last thing I do," he said with a sarcastic reassuring thumbs up. "Do you want to make this easy on me?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Calling You a Truther (p)   Ain't Calling You a Truther (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:05 am

The daughter of Hermes finished the root beer in her cup. Cas looked at the boy and then rolled her eyes. She stood up and walked away, heading out of the mess hall. She looked back over her shoulder as she walked, hoping not to be followed. He was a boy. His food had to mean more to him than bothering her, right?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Calling You a Truther (p)   Ain't Calling You a Truther (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:19 am

Scott just laughed when she left. He got up, casually, grabbing a steak in one hand, and followed her out. "OKay, you want to make this hard on me. You asked for this." He attempted to use the power where he froze her in place and she'd truthfully answer any question he asked her.

ooc: Sorry, short
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Calling You a Truther (p)   Ain't Calling You a Truther (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:41 am

Cas froze when the guy talked to her. Why couldn't she move? Cas groaned and turned her head and watched as he approached. "Dude, what the hell is this? Let me go!" The daughter of Hermes shouted, maintaining her fake accent. This guy was already driving her up a wall. She would get him back for this.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Calling You a Truther (p)   Ain't Calling You a Truther (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 12:50 pm

"Alright, I'll let you go. Just a few questions first. What's your name, god parent, age, and whole thing against other demigods?" he asked casually, as if it was a normal conversation. Scott folded his arms and checked the time, as well as made sure he still had his weapon and wallet on him. He got out some gum and took a piece, after eating the steak in his hand. "Want some? It's minty," he asked, offering her a piece.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Calling You a Truther (p)   Ain't Calling You a Truther (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:30 pm

Cas looked up at the boy. She felt pulled to tell him the truth. What was the worst that could happen? She fought that desire, though, and told a very convincing lie. "Eliza Taylor, daughter of Iris, 15." Cas said. The only truth in that was that she was actually 15. "Can I go now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Calling You a Truther (p)   Ain't Calling You a Truther (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ain't Calling You a Truther (p)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Mess Hall-
Jump to: