Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

crush the patriarchy (p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

crush the patriarchy (p) Empty
PostSubject: crush the patriarchy (p)   crush the patriarchy (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:04 am

crush the patriarchy (p) Tumblr_oeuj2qeZpq1ved4tlo1_500

ooc: She doesn't actually have the tattoos, but the gif is just too bad ass to not use

bic: Julieta Russo was massively in need of a hard workout. She had been so busy over the past few weeks, especially with her move to her new cabin. It had taken her a little bit to get away from Mikaela, but she needed to not deal with her drama for a little bit. Julieta had chosen one of the hardest workouts she could think about for that day: kick boxing.

The daughter of Peitho walked in to the arena alone. Her long dark hair was braided back into a pair of long braids. She was wearing a black tank-top and a pair of dark grey legging work out pants. Julieta dropped her bag on a bench and sat down next to it. She unzipped the bag and got her tape out of the bag. The Spanish girl taped her hands up and then she pushed herself up from the bench.

Julieta approached a dummy. As she walked over to it, she slipped a pair of headphones into her ears and started some loud Spanish hip-hop. She slipped the iPod into the waist of her pants and took a few deep breaths, beginning her workout.
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

PostSubject: Re: crush the patriarchy (p)   crush the patriarchy (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:28 am

crush the patriarchy (p) Tumblr_oncdy1uLJc1tctq75o2_540

Ginny had been in the arena for a while now. That's usually how her day went. A lot of her free time was spent practicing. Christina had always told her that there was room to improve, no matter how advanced you were. She took that to heart. Most of her time was now spent hanging around the training dummies.

Apollo was with her too, lounging near her bag. He was trained to stay out of the way unless he was needed. It kept the pup from getting hurt. He usually slept when Ginny was doing her workouts.

When another girl walked in, she gave her a curious glance. She didn't always see other people in here. Usually when they came they had the usual swords and shit.

"What is that?" She asked the girl, hopefully loud enough to be heard over the girl's music, "mixed martial arts?"

Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: crush the patriarchy (p)   crush the patriarchy (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:51 am

Julieta jumped a little bit when there was a girl talking to her. She hadn't even seen her in the arena, let alone had seen her approach her. The daughter of Peitho barely heard her over her music. She pulled the headphones out of her ears and draped them around his neck. "Oh, uh, it's kick boxing. It's like using different combat sports as a work-out and also helps with self-defense, too." Julieta said with a strong Spanish accent. "I did it a lot back home." She added.

Julieta looked the girl over. "I'm sorry. Do I know you?" She asked, crossing her arms, and leaning on her back leg. Julieta didn't mean to be intimidating, but she was. Even in work-out garb, she looked perfect. Her eye-makeup was light and matched with red lipstick, but it was perfect and wasn't going to come off, even while working out.

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

PostSubject: Re: crush the patriarchy (p)   crush the patriarchy (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:08 am

"Oh sorry," Ginny apologized once she realized she startled the other girl. She herself didn't like to be startled so she felt a little bad. "That's really cool." She was always interested in other forms of self defense. She knew there were hundreds of different martial arts, she herself practiced a very small subset of it.

Suddenly Ginny became very self conscious. She could be a bit of a nervous spirit at times. "uh, no." She started, "Ginny." She paused before adding, "That's my name, I mean."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: crush the patriarchy (p)   crush the patriarchy (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:30 am

Julieta nodded. "I can show you, if you like. Kick boxing is designed to be able to be done as a partner sport." The daughter of Peitho said, flipping one of her braids over her shoulders. She looked down at her hands, fixing the tape that had started to come undone a little bit.

Julieta looked the boy over. That was common for her. As a daughter of Peitho, it was just in her nature. "Ginny, huh? Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm Julieta." Julieta introduced herself in return, smiling proud of herself. Julieta had a flawless sense of confidence. She knew how beautiful she was, but she also knew that that wasn't what made Julieta Russo. She was a total bad ass, who could kick anyone's ass, and do it in 6 inch heels.

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

PostSubject: Re: crush the patriarchy (p)   crush the patriarchy (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 6:23 pm

Ginny smiled at the offer. "That would be awesome, actually." She had never tried kickboxing before. She knew that it was a bit more punchy than what she practiced, but that was about it. She was barely allowed to practice karate when she was in St. Mary's, there was no way that anyone would let her practice kick boxing. This was going to be a very interesting experience.

"Nice to meet you Julieta." She responded with a smile, "I'm actually a black belt in Chito-Ryu. I've never tried that much hand to hand combat before though."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: crush the patriarchy (p)   crush the patriarchy (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 10:38 pm

ooc: Well now I have to pretend I know anything about kick boxing

bic: "A black belt? Wow. I love when girls are total bad-asses, and it seems like you are." The Spanish girl said, her accent draped over her words. Julieta fixed the tape on her other hand. "Ginny, who is your god parent?" Julieta asked. She had a big thing for using people's names when she spoke to them, a left over from her speech abilities from her mom, Peitho.

Julieta walked over to her bag which was sitting on a nearby bench. "Come over here and I'll tape you hands up." Julieta said, grabbing the tape out of her bag, as well as a pair of boxing pads.

Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

PostSubject: Re: crush the patriarchy (p)   crush the patriarchy (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 10:35 pm

"Thanks," Ginny smiled brightly, it was always nice when girls complimented other girls, "You seem like a badass too."

Ginny followed Julieta over to the bench, and held out her hands to be taped up. She remembers her sensei sometimes using the tape when she practiced with the special training post that they had in the dojo. They didn't have anything like that here, though, so Ginny never needed it.

"My dad's Morpheus." Ginny answered, "God of dreams. What about you?" She always felt she needed to clarify what her dad presided over. Even though Morpheus had his own cabin, he wasn't one of the major gods. There were probably more minor god kids at camp though, just because the minor gods outnumbered the major ones. Still, they were less known.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: crush the patriarchy (p)   crush the patriarchy (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:14 pm

"I'm a badass in 6 inch heels. It's kind of my thing." She laughed. Julieta took the girl's hand and started to tape it to match her own. She looked up at Ginny, continuing to tape while she talked about her dad. "That's pretty cool. You guys have your own cabin, right?" The Spanish girl asked, looking back down, finishing off the tape on her one hand. Julieta pushed a dark strand of hair out of her face and then let that hand and grabbed her other hand and started to tape that one.

"I'm a daughter of Peitho, goddess and personification of persuasion and seduction." Julieta said casually. People were usually a bit put off when they heard who her mom was, unless they were a guy trying to get in her pants. She was used to that, so she tried to act as nonchalant about it as possible.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crush the patriarchy (p)   crush the patriarchy (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crush the patriarchy (p)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Arena and Armory :: The Arena-
Jump to: