Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

talk less, smile more (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

talk less, smile more (p) Empty
PostSubject: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 11:56 pm

talk less, smile more (p) Tumblr_onucvsUwKT1qgq3h0o5_540

Jasper had been pacing outside the front door of the Minor Love Gods Cabin for almost a half hour. He'd had to dive and hide when that ginger daughter of Eros came, before moving back to outside the door? Why was he even here? He knew he was gay, and he knew that that was a secret. What would being here do to change either of those?

The son of Dionysus was, admittedly, decently intoxicated, but he had full control over that. If he wanted, he could make himself entirely sober, but then he may run away? Did he want to do that? Should he do that? Just one more drink and I'll go inside. The Dutch boy thought. Jasper took another sip from the flask in his pocket. He slipped it back into the back pocket of the jeans he was wearing and pulled his grey sweater down to cover it. He went to knock on the door, but couldn't do it. His hand hovered in front of the door.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:32 am

talk less, smile more (p) Tumblr_inline_ol85t2T5S31t8bm8b_500
Francios laid on his stomach with his feet up in the air as he was reading the latest issue of Vogue Magazine. He was wearing something different than what he was earlier. Now he was dressed in a gray sweater, white shorts that showed off his plump ass perfectly, and a pair of pink socks that reached up to his knees with two white strips on the top of them. He had a cherry blow pop in his mouth as well. Francios looked like a model out of a boytoy magazine.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:47 am

talk less, smile more (p) Tumblr_onx1xzbDxU1w9gx7jo4_400talk less, smile more (p) Tumblr_inline_onx1wgX2Ee1uhx9vm_500

Jasper pulled out the flask from his pocket and chugged the remainder of its contents before throwing it off to the side. He could just get it later, or not. He had a bunch. In a moment of drunken courage, he swung the door open, and then just stood there. He regretted that instantly. He wanted to pull the door back closed and run, but he was frozen. He'd probably stumble like hell if he tried to run right now. Jasper's eyes flashed around the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:56 am

Francios flipped the page in his magazine before looking over at the door. A smile came across his face when he saw who it was. "Fancy seeing you here, Jasper." He waved him over as he started to kick his feet back and forth in the air. "I'd thought you'd chicken out or something." The son of Eros added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 1:03 am

talk less, smile more (p) Tumblr_onx1xzbDxU1w9gx7jo4_400talk less, smile more (p) Tumblr_inline_onx1wgX2Ee1uhx9vm_500

Jasper was honestly a bit of a mess. His hair was a mess and the hoodie he was wearing was really baggy on him. His eyes were a tad bit red, a tell-tale sign that he had been drinking. The past couple of hours of conversation with Naomi had taken their toll on him. Jasper shut the door behind him and moved to Francois' bunk, not picking his feet up. Oh yeah, he also hadn't put shoes on when he had hurried over here, so he was just wearing socks. "Okay, I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 1:22 am

"First off, do you like my pose?" He asked, sucking the blow pop into his mouth. His tongue danced around it suggestively. "I think I belong on a magazine cover or maybe someplace like Chippin' Dales." He giggled, biting his lip. "Sit." He motioned to the spot behind him. "You'll get a perfect view of my ass while we talk."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 1:28 am

Jasper shook his head. "I don't like it. It's over the top and fake and ridiculous." The son of Dionysus said. He was absolutely brutally honest when he was drunk. Jasper rolled his eyes at the comment about a magazine cover, but did sit down. "Do you guys have any soda around here?" Jasper asked nervously, his accent strong.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 1:45 am

Francios raised an eyebrow. "Oh? I like it when jocks get angry. It's very hot." Francios looked over his shoulder at Jasper and chuckled. "Hm, yeah, we have soda." He reached underneath his bunk into his mini fridge and pulled out a Coke. "Here you are." He placed in on his ass. "Come and get it." He whispered with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 1:54 am

Jasper rolled his eyes. "I'm hot no matter what." His filter was almost non-existent as well when he was drunk. Jasper watched as Francois set a can of Coke on his ass. The son of Dionysus grabbed it quickly, his eyes instantly moving away from his ass. Jasper subtly snapped his fingers and cracked the now alcoholic drink. He took a large sip from it, and rubbed his red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:11 am

Francios giggled and looked over his shoulder at Jasper, biting his lip. "Come on, I know you want to grab it. Slap it, pull it, everything. Come on. Just imagine I'm a girl, but with a better figure." The son of Eros sighed and looked at the drunk of Jasper.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:19 am

Jasper scoffed and took a large sip from the can, rubbing his eyes again. Another thing about drunk Holst boy, he was incapable of lying while intoxicating. He could withhold some information, but almost everything came out, and what did come out, was the truth. Jasper looked around the cabin. There were quite a few people in it. Across the cabin was that red-headed girl who had interrogated him and Naomi one of their first days here. She was talking to a gorgeous dark haired girl, but her attention seemed to be on Jasper and Francois.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:27 am

He rolled his eyes and sat up straight. He stood up from the his bed and closed the pink semi circle to give them some privacy. All of the bunks had them in the minor love gods cabin for a reason we all should know. He stood in front of Jasper for a while before going to his knees in front of him. He took the can of Coke from him and took a sip, then placed it to the side. "Do you know what I can do, Jasper?" He asked as his index finger ran up and down the son of Dionysus' thigh.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:33 am

Jasper didn't like when Francois shut the curtain around his bunk. He wasn't dumb, even when he was drunk. He knew why all the bunks had that. Jasper also didn't like when Francois took his alcohol away from him. That was helping him quite a bit. He jerked away from Francois' finger. "Please don't touch me like that." Jasper requested again.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:39 am

Francios put his hands up and sat back on his haunches. "Look, I want touch you as long as you talk to me. C'mon, why are you keeping your sexuality a secret, huh? A couple of the Ares' boys don't keep it a secret and their father is a tough war god." Gods, he always wanted Ares to f*ck him, but realized that Lady Aphrodite might curse him with ugliness and he didn't want that. Anyway, the son of Eros picked up Jasper's drink and handed it to him. "There ya go. Talk to the best bottom in camp."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:50 am

Jasper snatched the can back from Francois, sipping in from it. Knowing that Francois had drank from it, he became acutely aware of how strong it was. That was good. He needed that. "Yeah, it's that simple. You fixed me. Woopdee-f*cking-doo." Jasper said sarcastically, pushing his sweater-pawed hand back through his messy dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:59 am

"Look, Jock, I know I'm no son of Athena so I'm going to try and work through your psychological problems, but I am a son of Eros." Francios leaned back and peeked out to make sure no one was paying attention before he moved his head back in and grabbed Jasper's hand. His eyes started to glow. He used a bit of his desire power to loosen Jasper up. Hopefully that'll work with the alcohol consumption. "Talk to me, Jock. Tell me why you are hiding your sexuality in a place as liberal as Camp Half-Blood?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 3:04 am

Jasper started to pull his hand back, but something stopped him from removing it entirely. He was a bit surprised when Francois' eyes started to glow. Jasper felt his shoulders de-tense a little bit. He guessed that the strong alcohol in his hand was the cause of that. "I'm from Amsterdam. The liberal-ness of the place doesn't matter." Jasper mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 3:09 am

Francios smiled and stood up from the ground and got on the bed. He started to rub his shoulders to give him a massage. "You have a point there. You still haven't answered my question, Jasper. Why are you hiding?...Also do you like my shorts? That's important." Francios giggled. What? He knew that this power would only last for another minute or so.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Jasper slightly rolled his shoulders back in an attempt to get Francois' hands off, but only barely. He didn't ask him to stop touching him. "Because it's easier. Because I have an aesthetic to maintain. Jasper said, his words decently slurred as a result of the alcohol. He finished the drink in his hand. Jasper looked back at his shorts. "They're whatever."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Francios huffed. This boy was going to be a challenge for him. He was into that. He liked a challenge. Any boy that was hard to conquer was a boy worth getting to know. He sat back and just let his hands rest on his shoulders. "Well, your aesthetic can change. When your jock friends see me on your arm, they'll be so jealous."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Jasper chuckled a little bit at himself. Had he really used the word aesthetic? That wasn't a part of his aesthetic. "Or beat the living crap out of me. That sounds more likely." The son of Dionysus grumbled, going to take a sip from the empty can and then dropped it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 4:15 pm

Francios sighed and rubbed his shoulders with a small smile. "Well, let's see, what can we do, huh? Because I really, really want to show you a good time. I can wish your clothes, clean your armor, pack you Gatorade, be there to cheer you on during games..." The son of Eros got up from the bed and picked up the can. He sat back down on Jasper's lap and sighed. "It's totally up to you, Jock."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Jasper shook his head. "You could start by getting off of me." The son of Dionysus said, shoving Francois lightly, not hard enough to fully push him off, but enough to get his point across. He sighed and looked at Francois. "I guess I can't lie to you about this anymore. Can I?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Francios got off of Jasper and sat down crisscross on the space next to him. "No, no, you can't lie to me about this." He smiled some and grabbed him another can but kept it to himself. "As much as you want to leave and walk out that door, you won't do it. You know why? Because you know that it's true." He told him in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Jasper rolled his eyes. "Gods, sober me is really going to hate drunk me." Jasper grumbled. He pushed his hand back through his messy and dark hair. Jasper looked back over at Francois. "I'm sorry I'm being a d*ck move. Do you want a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

talk less, smile more (p)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: #29 Minor Love Gods-
Jump to: