Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wake up Hunters (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karla

Wake up Hunters (open) Empty
PostSubject: Wake up Hunters (open)   Wake up Hunters (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 5:08 pm

In a forest clearing, three female figures lay scattered on the leaf covered ground, weapons lying in the leaf litter. Sunlight streamed through the gaps provided in the leafy trees, one of it's rays falling on the soft beautiful face of a ginger haired hunter. Katy, lay upon a boulder, her repeater crossbow on the ground before her. Bolts, arrows and daggers of hunters were embedded in the ground or lay where they had been dropped on the floor. The dust from dispatched monsters had been blown away by the gently but steady breeze, leaving only scattered evidence of a fierce but brief battle.
The forest was quiet as if mourning the loss of such young life. Sitting next to Katy, his gaze shinning bright was the Sparrow Hawk Dimitri, Katy's loyal pet, comrade and some say confidant. Though she may of appeared dead, Katy was not in such a state, just unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: Wake up Hunters (open)   Wake up Hunters (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 2:55 am

Part of training was to go out into the world where there was real danger for demigods. Considering Dimitri's very late entry into Camp Half-Blood, he had a lot to make up for. He'd opted out of Camp's recommended schedule, and took on a schedule of his own. Suffice to say, it had gotten somewhat out of hand. There wasn't a day that passed where someone wasn't working him over his limits. It was good, it gave him an idea of what to expect in the new world, but it was also rough. It was almost nice being away from that schedule, even if he'd worked on schedules through his whole life.

Heel to toe, that's how he was taught to keep quiet. He came across a clearing, and hoped now would be a good time to gather his bearings and find new water. However, it was a slightly dusty breeze that put Dimitri on edge. Upon a better inspection, he spotted someone. Realistically, his teachers and tutors were adamant that traps were common. It was only worse that it was a girl, and apparently many demigods were full of lust. Still, Dimitri wasn't sure he would ever get used to death being something people had to just live with.

He rushed over without as much as a check of traps; she could be alive. He checked her pulse, and hoped. There was nothing. It weighed down on Dimitri, and utterly freaked him out. The girl in front of him was dead, she had a whole life and loved ones, and they wouldn't see her again. The demigod nearly lost his composure, until he realized there were two more. He managed to get it together, though not thorough at all, and check the next girl's pulse. Nothing.

"Please, please please." Dimitri whispered as he approached the third one. One of them had to be alive. She was a ginger girl, and if he wasn't so distracted, Dimitri would have appreciated her beauty. But, in his state, he didn't even begin to notice it. He checked her pulse, and there was something there! A relieved breath escaped the demigod, but as he looked up, there was a large bird right in front of him, and he fell back in panic.

"I-I Is this your human? I'm going to try to help her." Dimitri insisted. He pulled out what little ambrosia he had on him out, and gently tipped it into her mouth. He was digging deep for hope.
Back to top Go down
Karla

PostSubject: Re: Wake up Hunters (open)   Wake up Hunters (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 3:24 pm

The hunter slowly stirred as the liquid food of the gods burned inside her chest, the hunter's hawk watched with keen interest, his head flicking from Katy's face to Dimitri and back again. Katy coughed suddenly, her chest wracked by a spasm, the red head's gaze flickered open and she found herself looking into the concern face of a handsome male demigod and her hawk.
Katy's entire body still ached, however the pain slowly withdrew as the warming effects of the ambrosia took hold. She felt a smile cross her face. "Tell me neither of you kissed me." Her hawk, also know as Dimitri turned his sharp gaze to look at Dimitri the demigod. She tried to sit up, but winced at the pain. Katy grimaced, gripping her left elbow tightly with her right hand. "Wha... What happened to the others? My sisters are they okay?"
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: Wake up Hunters (open)   Wake up Hunters (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 7:34 pm

"No, I mean, I didn't, I don't really know 'bout the bird..." Dimitri clarified. He was mixed between extreme emotional states, but he had the moment to glance at the bird. It wasn't any of his business what other people believed in. Still, when the girl asked about her sisters, Dimitri made the link immediately. It broke his heart, that this lone survivor would have to live with this. She would find out no matter what; their bodies were right there. When she got up, she would see them.

Still, he couldn't bare to tell her. "Your hawk is good, he knows to be watchin' out for you." Dimitri placed a hand on her back and tried to ease her up slightly. "Tell me what happened, if you remember."
Back to top Go down
Karla

PostSubject: Re: Wake up Hunters (open)   Wake up Hunters (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 4:02 pm

The hawk let out a squawk and hopped a few steps away, Dimitri started to preen his feathers, pausing every so often to look upon the male. "He's called Dimitri." Katy whispered. "He does not like new people..." The only exception to the rule was herself, who the hawk took an instant liking to.
"I... We were fighting, monsters... There were too many of them I called to my sisters and..." She flinched as her mind and body remembered the brutal hit. "Then I woke up." The hunter finished her tale. "I woke up and saw you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake up Hunters (open)   Wake up Hunters (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake up Hunters (open)
Page 1 of 1