Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dinner with a Twist

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

Dinner with a Twist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 2:40 pm

Dinner with a Twist - Page 2 Tumblr_o4vrk3lgVt1ubszlfo1_250

Rowan ignored her dad, turning back around to face Liam. "Stay down." Rowan told him, "Dad went batshit crazy." She had her phone pressed to her ear, listening to the dial tone as it called for help. She didn't have to listen for long, as the call went through and she could finally hear someone on the other line.

"911, what is your emergency?" A calm woman's voice appeared on the line.
"My father went crazy and attacked my brother." Rowan responded.
"How badly is he hurt?"
"I don't know. He was knocked out for a while. He's conscious now but there's a lot of blood. My father has been stabbed."
"Who stabbed him?"
"I did. He lunged at me."
"And your name is?"
"Rowan Davenport."
"Where are you, Rowan?"
"My dad's house. Its 3131 southeast Jupiter Drive."
"Alright, Rowan. We're going to send an ambulance and a police car there. They should be there in about five minutes. I need you to stay put, and make sure your brother stays awake. Would you like me to stay on the line with you?"

Rowan glanced at her father, although he was incapacitated right now, she still didn't trust him not to do something. "Yeah, can you?" She looked around at the rest of the dining room. The whole place was a mess. There was now blood on the tablecloth, and on the fancy rug that her dad had bought many years ago. Glasses were knocked over, and soup lay abandoned. She had no desire to eat anymore. In fact, she felt a little sick to her stomach.

Rowan stayed on the line with the operator until she could hear sirens in the distance. They continued to get louder until she could see the flashes of red and blue light from behind the curtains. She stood up shakily, and went to go answer the door. The next thirty minutes were a blur. Her brother was carried off on a stretcher. Her dad was too, but they had placed cuffs on him. Rowan's hands were covered in blood, this time not her own. Still, she tried her best to get a hold of her other two siblings. To let them know what happened. A police officer questioned her, and she told him the whole truth. He told her that they weren't going to charge her yet, since it looked like she had acted in self defense. She was grateful for that. The last thing she needed was to be arrested. He had even offered to drive her to the hospital, which she had accepted.

On the way to the hospital, she stared out the window. Not really looking, but just zoning out. Everything had changed.

Back to top Go down

Dinner with a Twist
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2